Journalist throws epic tantrum after he couldn't buy electric toothbrush for 1 cent

Roosh

Cardinal
Blue check journalist on Twiter went to Target and saw an amazing deal: an electric toothbrush for only $0.01, but if you look closely, the tag says the price is for the display placard, not the toothbrush. Nonetheless, the journalist decided to fight for his rights by complaining to the manager. When she refused to sell him the item for 1 penny, he called the police. When that failed, he posted the picture of the Target manager online, and is now threatening to sue.

When confronted by his petty actions, he stated that he needed the toothbrush because he hasn't been able to afford a dentist in three years, but a recent tweet showed that that is not the case. As far as I can tell, Target has not relented to his outrageous demands, and even other blue checks are telling him that he's in the wrong.

[attachment=42960]

[attachment=42965]

[attachment=42962]

[attachment=42963]

[attachment=42964]

Attachments

The most revolting, startling and infuriating thing is that you can photograph a private person and post it on the internet with no consequences. Without it, it'd be standard "can I talk to the manager" situation.

RE: Journalist throws epic tantrum after he couldn'

What a fag.

I'm very angry the gays have "reclaimed" that word because this is the perfect instance in which it is the most appropriate way to refer to a person like this "journalist": what a fag.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
If the police in Massachusetts have so much time on their hands that they answer calls about item pricing at Target, then the state should send some of their cops to Baltimore, where they are really needed.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
iop890 said:
The combination of that profile picture, name, profession, and situation is anti-semitic. Delete this!
Why does Leavitt have such a big nose?

Because the air is free!

dicknixon72

Pelican
He's conflating what the police actually did.

The officer came out, explained to him it was a civil matter, documented the encounter, and rounded out the hour doing something infinitely more productive, i.e. masturbating to completion is his cruiser or taking a nap.

I sure hope he's happy to waste police resources on dumb shit like this.

BlastbeatCasanova

Kingfisher
I recently got into browsing the threads over at /pol. I'm not sure what it was like before, but from what I have seen of it lately seems to be mirroring this forum in terms of valuing tradition and Christianity and rejecting degeneracy and the materialistic trappings of society. I've seen some really good takes on a lot of different topics that I felt compelled to screenshot for posterity, from societal monogamy to Christianity to building up passive income. Might be worth its own thread one day

Number one bummer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Clearly a troll job for the clout. His entire twitter is just stolen tweets from unfunny spinsters, Bernie retweets and extreme TDS tweets. His only original content is the Target debacle and a few years ago when Walmart refused an equally ridiculous price match in which he made similar claims.

Krivo

Robin
Number one bummer said:
Clearly a troll job for the clout. His entire twitter is just stolen tweets from unfunny spinsters, Bernie retweets and extreme TDS tweets. His only original content is the Target debacle and a few years ago when Walmart refused an equally ridiculous price match in which he made similar claims.
My thought as well. Once the replies started piling on, Leavitt sent another tweet announcing his Twitch stream. This was a stunt to drive traffic to Twitch.

Wouldn't surprise me if Target Tori is his friend and will split the GoFundMe proceeds with him.