Julian Assange thread

Brother Abdul Majeed

Kingfisher
Gold Member
RexImperator said:
He obviously pissed off the Ecuadorians and they were not treating him well in the last year or so.

It's unclear as to what really happened.

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/04/...reatens-to-decide-assanges-fate-over-scandal/

Ecuadorian President Lenin Moreno said Tuesday he would decide “in the short term” the fate of Julian Assange after claiming that WikiLeaks had “repeatedly violated” the terms of Assange’s asylum in Ecuador’s London embassy by commenting on a scandal linking a Panamanian investment company with Moreno and his family.

According to Telesur English the scandal came to light in February when Ecuadorian legislator Ronny Aleaga told reporters he had “received a dossier anonymously filled with documents that will implicate Lenin Moreno and his family in alleged crimes of corruption, perjury and money laundering.” The dossier has come to be known as the INA Papers.

Moreno appears to have attempted to deflect from the growing scandal by using it as a pretext to blame WikiLeaks and expel Assange.
The former consul at the Ecuadorian embassy in London, Fidel Narvaez, countered Moreno’s accusation by saying that WikiLeaks never published the INA Papers, but merely tweeted about the subject.
Narvaez wrote:
“It is absurd that the government of Lenin Moreno intends to link Assange with publications of pages totally unrelated to Wikileaks, or with contents of the New York Times, and it would be ridiculous for the prosecution to investigate a “leak” that does not exist, but only in the false news published by the newspaper that you [Lenin Moreno] direct.”
He added: “Exactly one year ago, the government of Lenin Moreno has isolated Julian Assange in a regime that is almost a prison, who since then has not issued a single tweet. The government is looking for a pretext to end Julian’s asylum and prepares the conditions to subject the country to historical humiliation.”

I wish Assange all the luck in the world.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
SamuelBRoberts said:
Foolsgo1d said:
This is the final litmus test for Trump for many I would say. If he does not pardon Assange then thats it. However we cant be having such people out leaking important information now can we? Afterall The Chinese learned from the best in the business didn't they?

Trump ain't gonna pardon Assange. Assange isn't some low-level mobster or drug runner. No way in hell did this happen without Trump's approval.

What possible excuse is there for this?

No excuse but I'm coming from a viewpoint where that silver lining exists but a very small one. I am not full nihilistic or full blown bridge burning (yet).

This mounting evidence cannot be ignored anymore by those who are MAGA. We still get these drive by posts in the Trump thread by some random slick who insults posters blaming them for being Euro or Aussie, not seeing the big picture, how all of this is what power looks like etc etc.

Meanwhile Wikileaks made sure to publish damaging details about those in power in the Obama years, including Hillary herself, a woman who could have serious links to Russian collusion, Chinese spy networks being taken down, human trafficking, Benghazi which ended in dead Americans.

She and her husband are walking around free as a bird along with that monstrous pedo Epstein - fuck knows what he has on people and all the while we're to take this up our ass and then along come these random slicks or Qtards saying "we're making America and Western civilisation great again!", you are just a foreigner and a hater.

Wouldn't the biggest irony, the biggest black pill one I might add, is to see Assange in chains for showing the world how truly corrupt and evil the top of the pyramid actually is but the people doing it are outside his cell smirking.

That I am afraid is the final straw for me and this ship is nothing but a floating, corrupt turd that not even todays tech and thinking can even begin to tackle. We have all the knowledge, all the tech and ability and...they're still free to do as they please.

Outside of a Black Swan event of reckoning I dont see how you can nail them and MAGA or MEGA.

BBinger

Kingfisher
Foolsgo1d said:
SamuelBRoberts said:
Foolsgo1d said:
This is the final litmus test for Trump for many I would say. If he does not pardon Assange then thats it. However we cant be having such people out leaking important information now can we? Afterall The Chinese learned from the best in the business didn't they?

Trump ain't gonna pardon Assange. Assange isn't some low-level mobster or drug runner. No way in hell did this happen without Trump's approval.

What possible excuse is there for this?

No excuse but I'm coming from a viewpoint where that silver lining exists but a very small one. I am not full nihilistic or full blown bridge burning (yet).

This mounting evidence cannot be ignored anymore by those who are MAGA. We still get these drive by posts in the Trump thread by some random slick who insults posters blaming them for being Euro or Aussie, not seeing the big picture, how all of this is what power looks like etc etc.

Meanwhile Wikileaks made sure to publish damaging details about those in power in the Obama years, including Hillary herself, a woman who could have serious links to Russian collusion, Chinese spy networks being taken down, human trafficking, Benghazi which ended in dead Americans.

She and her husband are walking around free as a bird along with that monstrous pedo Epstein - fuck knows what he has on people and all the while we're to take this up our ass and then along come these random slicks or Qtards saying "we're making America and Western civilisation great again!", you are just a foreigner and a hater.

Wouldn't the biggest irony, the biggest black pill one I might add, is to see Assange in chains for showing the world how truly corrupt and evil the top of the pyramid actually is but the people doing it are outside his cell smirking.

That I am afraid is the final straw for me and this ship is nothing but a floating, corrupt turd that not even todays tech and thinking can even begin to tackle. We have all the knowledge, all the tech and ability and...they're still free to do as they please.

Outside of a Black Swan event of reckoning I dont see how you can nail them and MAGA or MEGA.

This 4.2 Billion USD bounty from the IMF can't be unrelated. Quite a price for the US to be paying through one of their "soft power" organs for a guy who hasn't been relevant for a while.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
D34qGvBW0AApBO9.jpg:large

Do you think he ever had a chance to escape? Probably not, but one will wonder what would have happened if he used a body double to take his place in the embassy, and slipped back outside using a wig and a disguise and head straight for a private plane (Saudi Arabia Turkish embassy style). The U.K. police state probably would have unraveled the plot through electronic surveillance. The U.K. spent millions monitoring the front door of that embassy for 7 years.

Why was he in the U.K. in the first place? He probably didn’t see this coming. It’s ironic that his best chance for freedom would have been to flee the “free” countries and head to a place with a dictator like Venezuela or Russia.

joost

Kingfisher
According to AP (apnews.com) Trump mentioned Wikileaks in a positive way +100 times and now he “don’t care”. Thing is Trump is receiving a ton of shit by the media and prefer to distance himself, which most would do. Imagine the media hysteria if Trump pardons Assange? Trump Derange Syndrome would escalate in such a way...

He shouldve publicly aired out the seth rich situation when it happened, and openly said he was the source. All this slow playing and waiting for the right time gets you nowhere. Gotta strike when the iron's hot.
Even if he testifies about seth you know a judge will block the media from it one way or another.

rpg

Ostrich
This arrest is about the 2020 election cycle. They dont want wikileaks dropping bombs on democrats.
Assange got Trump over the top with the spirit cooking and pizzagate shit.
I hope Wikileaks has shit miles deep to blow the lid off of stuff both sides are hiding.
Trump should pardon Julian.

kaotic

Owl
Gold Member
Never in my life would I see liberals and democrats say Julian Assange is a Russian Agent for Putin.

My mind is absolutely fucking blown by this.

He was there champion for freedom of the press, now he's the absolute enemy because Clinton got punked in the election.

kaotic said:
Never in my life would I see liberals and democrats say Julian Assange is a Russian Agent for Putin.

He was there champion for freedom of the press, now he's the absolute enemy because Clinton got punked in the election.

And to add insult to injury:

-a US citizen
-who was also a military enlistee with a high level security clearance
-who did not use proper whistle blower channels to expose things
-nor utilized extreme care with regards to what sensitive data was collected and transferred to Wikileaks

....Got the pentagon to pay for his tranny insanity medical costs, got a pardon from a US president, and is a famous SJW symbol now.

All the while....

-a news publisher (who does what many US news organizations do; citing classified/sensitive information via anonymous sources. "The press was protected so that it could bare the secrets of government and inform the people. Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government."- Supreme Court Justice Hugo Black in 1971).
-who happens to be a foreign citizen
-who doesn't even reside in the US
-who already has had to live like a prisoner for around 8 years in a embassy outside the US

....is now about to get bent over without the KY by the US government.

This world is so ass backwards.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Mainstream koolaid in full swing over the 5 year thing and extradition to Sweden with the skipped bail. Yeah lets just wait and see that 5 year charge become life once he is in the US.

This is serious because Trump when pushed on Wikileaks had absolutely nothing to say which means his legal advisers told him to keep quiet about it.

The Black Knight said:
kaotic said:

And to add insult to injury:

-a US citizen
-who was also a military enlistee with a high level security clearance
-who did not use proper whistle blower channels to expose things
-nor utilized extreme care with regards to what sensitive data was collected and transferred to Wikileaks

....Got the pentagon to pay for his tranny insanity medical costs, got a pardon from a US president, and is a famous SJW symbol now.

I remember reading on twitter from a hacker group associated with Wikileaks that Manning's transgenderism was a result of chemical torture used during his imprisonment.
No idea if it's true or not, but it would explain why the government was glad to front the money for him to chop off his dick.