Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown

Looks like Canada is going by way of Sweden, Germany, etc.:

32RtjGC.jpg


Unsurprising, considering the clown at the helm:

"Justin Trudeau's lack of qualifications to be prime minister were obvious... despite his pedigree and inherited wealth, when he reached adulthood his life was remarkably unremarkable. He traveled the world and smoked marijuana and snowboarded and worked as a bouncer at bars, eventually ending up teaching high school in Vancouver."


http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/magazine/trudeaus-canada-again.html?_r=0

Now, where have we seen this before?

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:7e32511594e544c0a8b128add403d1ac-2aGtyUqOXne649f6b7003ce92519-863_634x444.jpg


Hmm...

Merkel-migrant.jpg


And his mother, wow, just wow!

Hypergamous gold digger, raging slut, attention whore, celeb eater and a drug fiend rolled into one:

"Justin Trudeau’s mother, Margaret, was 22 in 1971 when she married Pierre. He was the prime minister and a famous eligible bachelor; the beauty dubbed ‘‘Maggie T.’’ by the press smoked marijuana while under the watch of Mounties, ate peyote before giving a speech in Venezuela and left her husband to party at Studio 54 in New York. The Trudeaus eventually divorced. According to Margaret’s own account, she had affairs with Teddy Kennedy, Ryan O’Neal and at least one Rolling Stone."

The end result is this:

And this:

airport-welcome.jpeg
 
What is truly remarkable, today, is how shitty, insignificant persons (losers in any other time) on the winds of histotical moment and backed by useful idiots serving the System can undo/reverse hundreds of years of proven civilizational results/cultural hard work/toil practically overnight.
 

scotian

Peacock
Gold Member
Good chance that he'll be a one term PM but if he sticks to the Liberal tradition of campaigning from the left and governing from the right, Canada should be fine. I'm interested in seeing how the full legalization of marijuana across the country plays out: WHERE DA WEED AT JUSTIN?
 

scotian

Peacock
Gold Member
One thing that annoys me about the Syrian refugee resettlement is that fact that the Canadian government is giving them Permanent Residency (PR) visas, 1300+ so far. I know several foreigners who are trying to immigrate to Canada, a few of them young guys who came to work in the oil sands from Europe. I'm renting my condo to two Irish guys, obviously they both speak English (although they had to prove that to the government!) and are university educated but they have to jump through hoops and work for 2+ years to get their PR. Then these illiterate bedouin goat herders waltz in the back door and get handed their PRs in no time, fucking bullshit!
 
scotian said:
One thing that annoys me about the Syrian refugee resettlement is that fact that the Canadian government is giving them Permanent Residency (PR) visas, 1300+ so far. I know several foreigners who are trying to immigrate to Canada, a few of them young guys who came to work in the oil sands from Europe. I'm renting my condo to two Irish guys, obviously they both speak English (although they had to prove that to the government!) and are university educated but they have to jump through hoops and work for 2+ years to get their PR. Then these illiterate bedouin goat herders waltz in the back door and get handed their PRs in no time, fucking bullshit!

Yeah but once again why is Canada helping out these guys when there are perfectly good Canadians for the job lol. If these people were being sent out to Saskatewhen or up north to the Territories I'd be more understanding. But the Oil Sands should be kept in the hands of working Canadians. Screw European freeloaders in general.

The average Canadian, (White Canadian) Has to jump through the same amount of garbage that an immigrant worker has to do, lets be honest. The only people who pretty much get to skip all the hoops for working are;
1) Women
2) Connected people

If you aren't these two you are pretty much screwed.
 

Kdog

 
Handing these people PR status so fast devalues my country's citizenship, and it makes me irate. The lefty wing news CBC panders this bullshit daily too and it makes me sick. A dollar trading at an 11 year low, economy tanking, 7% unemployment and we really needed this added expense? After the guaranteed $10B deficits, this buffoon Liberal cocksucker better start talking about his Marijuana legalization plan, as I believe its a huge reason that he was elected.
 

Fast Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
72 and sunny said:
What is truly remarkable, today, is how shitty, insignificant persons (losers in any other time) on the winds of histotical moment and backed by useful idiots serving the System can undo/reverse hundreds of years of proven civilizational results/cultural hard work/toil practically overnight.

These winds do not blow idly and the insignificant persons are backed not only by the useful idiots below them but also by very smart and rich people out of sight above them. This shit is not happening organically.
 

Jones

Woodpecker
In Newfoundland, there was a refugee march recently. A few dozen young adults showed up (most were in the 18-24 range by the looks of photos). The comments section, while also having your typical supporters, laughs at such a number, and posts the following comments. They are surprising given that the whole province voted Liberal, are conservative-minded comments, and in line with common manosphere beliefs: http://vocm.com/newsarticle.asp?mn=2&id=59206&latest=1

"I have no respect for any man or woman who will not stand and fight for their own country."
"Hey don't look a trojan gift horse in the mouth. Meanwhile lets look the other way, go shopping, while Damascus is detonated by our allies and tax money."
"Why wasnt the money used to help our own people first. Pathetic!!!! We are opening the doors for disaster."
"In several Quranic passages as well as the example of Muhammad, Muslims are encouraged to deceive non-Muslims when it will help protect Islam. It is known as the principle of "taqiyya" or "religious deception."
"Just because you may be concerned about terrorist sneaking in as refugees does not make you a racist."

Our province will receive maybe 2 or 3 families for the time being, yet it is telling that a lot of people do not agree with the federal decision to bring in any refugees at all. The newly elected Liberal provincial government also decided not to have gender equality in its provincial cabinet yesterday and elected 3 women instead of the 6 needed (7 female Liberal candidates were elected - 12 total seats in the provincial cabinet) to achieve 50%. So at least our province decided not to completely go full Trudeau.
 

scotian

Peacock
Gold Member
MuSe said:
scotian said:
One thing that annoys me about the Syrian refugee resettlement is that fact that the Canadian government is giving them Permanent Residency (PR) visas, 1300+ so far. I know several foreigners who are trying to immigrate to Canada, a few of them young guys who came to work in the oil sands from Europe. I'm renting my condo to two Irish guys, obviously they both speak English (although they had to prove that to the government!) and are university educated but they have to jump through hoops and work for 2+ years to get their PR. Then these illiterate bedouin goat herders waltz in the back door and get handed their PRs in no time, fucking bullshit!

Yeah but once again why is Canada helping out these guys when there are perfectly good Canadians for the job lol. If these people were being sent out to Saskatewhen or up north to the Territories I'd be more understanding. But the Oil Sands should be kept in the hands of working Canadians. Screw European freeloaders in general.

The average Canadian, (White Canadian) Has to jump through the same amount of garbage that an immigrant worker has to do, lets be honest. The only people who pretty much get to skip all the hoops for working are;
1) Women
2) Connected people

If you aren't these two you are pretty much screwed.

I disagree, while I believe that Canadians should have first priority for all work, I'd rather work with a hard working, educated European (or Filipino or African, etc) than some of the white trash losers I've worked with in the oil sands, many of them from east coast like me. The oil sands were a big huge money maker and make-work-project for people from all over the country including aboriginals, new immigrants and Canadians from economically depressed regions, especially former industrialized ones like Cape Breton and Vancouver Islands. Now that the good times are over in the oil patch and thousands are sitting idle collecting pogey, hopefully Trudeau stays true to his commitment to spend on infrastructure projects throughout the country and get people back to work.
 

MdWanderer

Pelican
Gold Member
72 and sunny said:
And this:

airport-welcome.jpeg

That's three more women than in all of the 1 million refugees that have poured into Germany this past year.

This has come as a shock to me. All I heard about before was how Canada was that much tougher on immigration than the U.S and how they "take care of their own" vs. us Americans who pimp our jobs for $2 an hour to the nearest illegal.

While the White House may not be on board, at least a lot of U.S states, including my home state of Maryland (which was Cuck Capital up until we came to our senses and elected a conservative governor) are standing up to this nonsense.
 

DjembaDjemba

Pelican
MdWanderer said:
72 and sunny said:
And this:

airport-welcome.jpeg

That's three more women than in all of the 1 million refugees that have poured into Germany this past year.

This has come as a shock to me. All I heard about before was how Canada was that much tougher on immigration than the U.S and how they "take care of their own" vs. us Americans who pimp our jobs for $2 an hour to the nearest illegal.

While the White House may not be on board, at least a lot of U.S states, including my home state of Maryland (which was Cuck Capital up until we came to our senses and elected a conservative governor) are standing up to this nonsense.

Those three women's brothers will be chasing me with a knife when I try to chat them up though. Cockblockers! :-/


Canada is much tougher than the US to get into, the whole points based immigration system and all that. Canada is lucky it gets to choose its immigrants. In Europe and America, people simply arrive and disappear in the general population.

Oh yeah...Yo Justin...where da weed at?!
 

Nemausus

Woodpecker
Gold Member
It has been interesting to watch the new political dynamic in the first few weeks of this new government. Nobody knows what they're doing on either side.

The Liberals had been out of power for so long that they have forgotten the realities of governing. They have been lauded for their transparency and their willingness to talk to reporters, but when you watch the press conferences, they don't say anything. They've been mostly saying "We're being briefed on all the files, we'll move to present solutions to this issue quickly." Trudeau will say things like "Because it's 2015" and "Canadians expect Canada to be a positive, confidence force in the world!" while his ministers boast that "Canada is back!" The reporters on Parliament Hill are just so happy to have a PM that will talk to them that they aren't really holding his feet to the fire right now.

But they are also being hit with the realities of governing, which is where the "campaign from the left, govern from the right" maxim becomes reality. The Syrian refugee airlift is a perfect example. They campaigned on a promise to bring in 25,000 before the end of the year. Then after Paris, they dialed it back and promised 10,000 by year's end with the other 15,000 in January and February. Well, we are halfway through December and according to the government's official website, only 936 refugees have arrived in Canada. The government has been in place for six weeks now. They are going to fail spectacularly at meeting their own adjusted deadline.

But Trudeau goes to Pearson airport with cameras rolling to help young Syrian children put on their new winter jackets and with that, all of the tough questions about the deadlines disappear. His accessibility and personality have earned him and his government a lot of leeway. Eventually though, the honeymoon will end and people will start expecting results.

There's also the deficit issue. The Liberals ran on a promise to invest in new infrastructure and run a modest deficit of around $10 billion dollars. Now this week they are floating a deficit number of around $25 billion. Again, reality is hitting them hard and they seem unprepared.

Meanwhile, the Conservatives were in power for so long, that they've forgotten how to provide opposition. Harper kept his people on such a short leash that there are barely any people on that side that have any kind of profile or independent streak. They've got 99 MPs across the country but barely any of them are known to most Canadians.

I think choosing Rona Ambrose as an interim leader was a good idea. She comes across as having her act together in her interviews and carries the party's talking points well. Plus she is easy on the eyes and brings a much needed, softer approach to the Conservative movement, after a decade of Harper.

2neMR9M.jpg


Then there is the NDP and Tom Mulcair, who isn't doing any kind of opposing at all. He seems to want to stick around for another run at it in 2019, but he has for the most part supported what the government has proposed. He didn't even criticize the budget. He now refers to the NDP as the "progressive opposition." I think the devastating election results for his party left him a bit unhinged. From what I understand, I think a lot of NDP grassroots supporters would like to see him resign and give someone new and more radical an opportunity to lead. We'll see what 2016 brings.

Maybe we should start a thread here dedicated to Canadian politics? There's enough of us on RVF with a variety of viewpoints and opinions on Canadian politics that it could make for a good ongoing discussion. Plus it would eliminate some of the dupe threads, tying everything together in one spot (Trudeau Government, Wynnesanity, the NDP government in Alberta).
 

MdWanderer

Pelican
Gold Member
DjembaDjemba said:
Canada is much tougher than the US to get into, the whole points based immigration system and all that. Canada is lucky it gets to choose its immigrants. In Europe and America, people simply arrive and disappear in the general population.

We have sanctuary cities where immigrants can escape to without threat of deportation. Los Angeles, San Francisco and Boston are among some of these cities.
 
Top