Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
With these photos, Trudeau has now become the left's version of those '80s televangelists who preached against adultery and then were caught with mistresses.

He's the one who did things like call hecklers "racist," and now he's caught with his pants down, so to speak. It turns out he wore offensive costumes on multiple occasions. And even if you don't believe this stuff is racist (as I don't), it's still in poor taste and not done by most people -- the MAGA crowd included.

Now let's see if the media rakes him over the coals like they did to Jim Bakker, Jimmy Swaggart, etc. My guess is they won't and he'll be absolved of all his sins, like Bill Clinton was.

All I'm going to say about this is I'm sorry Canada has gone so Stalinist PC. I really have great affection for that nation and hate to see what is happening north of the border. The second thought is I absolutely love it when the Left eats one of its own. This is funny on so many levels and I am loving it.

joseph15

Sparrow
Labienus said:
This scandal may actually enable Scheer to win. Unfortunately he's a soyboy cuck globalist as well.

Not a fan of Scheer either but at least it's a step in the right direction if he wins (i think). A lot of Canadians are starting to realize that this insane leftism is getting out of hand, even the ones who have been liberal their whole lives

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Days of Broken Arrows said:
Now let's see if the media rakes him over the coals like they did to Jim Bakker, Jimmy Swaggart, etc. My guess is they won't and he'll be absolved of all his sins, like Bill Clinton was.

Good guess - no, they wont.

Emancipator

Hummingbird
Gold Member
The mastermind behind it all:

XeApAyu.png

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
I just post them as attachments here - but if you want to share them with the world, you should download them and reupload them to some image site like imgur because the forum attachments are visible only to forum members.

joost

Kingfisher
Days of Broken Arrows said:

Screen-Shot-2019-09-20-at-7-07-41-PM.png

"voting him out is not the solution"

"blackface controversy"

Comments are always the best and shows how those "journalists" are out of touch with reality:
Screen-Shot-2019-09-20-at-7-13-58-PM.png