Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
scotian said:
How are you guys uploading pics? I used to use Tinypics but it’s not free anymore. I have a ton of Trudeau memes

I just save them as a jpg. on my computer and use the attach image button on the bottom.

Bring the memes. Hopefully He implodes in the debate on October 7th

NoMoreTO said:
scotian said:
How are you guys uploading pics? I used to use Tinypics but it’s not free anymore. I have a ton of Trudeau memes

I just save them as a jpg. on my computer and use the attach image button on the bottom.

Bring the memes. Hopefully He implodes in the debate on October 7th

I hope Max saves the bulk of his salvos for Trudeau and not Scheer. What are the chances of a CPC/PPC coalition?

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
budoslavic said:

3 Blackfaces caught on camera/tape in a row. Just shows what a spoiled, little attention whoring child Justin was raised as. His mommy let him do whatever he wanted and never chastised him for anything.

Meanwhile, his father was probably never around (probably whoring or scheming), so Justin just grew up a spoiled rich kid.

When Justin realized that preaching left-wing nonsense would get him lots of popularity and attention, he kept doing it.

The Blackface thing - also tons of attention, plus Justin probably used it to score lots of easy left-wing poonani. It's obviously a PUA peacock routine.

If the Conservatives cannot beat him with this, then Canada deserves it's fate. Should be easy to kill Justin with this.

Bienvenuto

Pelican
Gold Member
Samseau said:
budoslavic said:

3 Blackfaces caught on camera/tape in a row. Just shows what a spoiled, little attention whoring child Justin was raised as. His mommy let him do whatever he wanted and never chastised him for anything.

Meanwhile, his father was probably never around (probably whoring or scheming), so Justin just grew up a spoiled rich kid.

When Justin realized that preaching left-wing nonsense would get him lots of popularity and attention, he kept doing it.

The Blackface thing - also tons of attention, plus Justin probably used it to score lots of easy left-wing poonani. It's obviously a PUA peacock routine.

If the Conservatives cannot beat him with this, then Canada deserves it's fate. Should be easy to kill Justin with this.

Remember that Old Man Harper drove around the Canadian countryside during WWII dressed as a Nazi.

Whilst his same-age compatriots were fighting and dying against the Nazis in Africa and Europe, rich kid Harper was dressing as a German Officer complete with motorcycle side-car and getting his kicks scaring old ladies and hicks in rural towns.

Im all for fancy dress. Im all for Mexican parties with sombreros and toy guns or pretending to be Ivan Drago..

But his spoilt son has a problem.

I grew up reasonably Old School and patriarchal compared to these woke times but colouring myself black the whole time doesn't even occur to me.
The dickhead coloured his arms, his fingers, his neck...

He packed out his crotch. Made 'wild faces'. To me thats an obsession.

He didn't pretend to be someone stand out like Michael Jackson.

He went on stage and sang "Day-O!" ffs..

The guy is far from being 'not a racist' - he has a problem.. he has a fixation.

Like Biden and small girls he has a problem.

But the left claims he is "not racist.." when he is the actual racist, not Trump.

I wouldn't give two shits if he was a brilliant leader but he's not even a politician, He's just a spoilt rich kid who sells himself as being 'woke'.

He had one fucking job, one fucking message..
Couldn't even do that.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I'm pretty sure Trudeau's father dressed as a commie, not a Nazi. :laugh:

I think instead of backing down he should push for that great leap and declare himself a transracial person of African descent.

Onward, comrades!

66Scorpio

Woodpecker
Justin Trudeau just has a name and great hair. He is completely unqualified to be a national leader, even more so than Obama.

There are are a few points to be made about this blackface stuff. First is that he is a drama teacher: that's the only real job he has had in his life. Playing dress-up is something he did and enjoys doing. I think he crosses the line into pandering when it becomes a political ploy with the various ethnic celebrations. Having said that, this is a bunch of nonsense.

Nobody with a conservative - that is sane and rational - outlook should be making a big deal about this in an of itself. I think that most people over the age of 35 or 40 (ie. NOT stupid, whiny Millennials) have at least once in their 20s or teens - back when people were not so twitchy about EVERYTHING - celebrated Halloween or some other event by dressing in an ethnic costume or something else that is now politically incorrect. In pretty much every case it was either an homage or just plain fun without any ill intent or mockery unlike actual black face of the Jim Crow Era.

I did kabuki samurai one year. That was back in the '80s when everything Japanese - ninjas (generally and the Kawasaki), karate, business theory, Shogun, Star Blazers, NES & Gameboy, RX-7, DX-7, etc. - was considered cool. Later I would go as a "lion tamer" with a whip in hand and girl in a catsuit on a leash.

Anyways, the point is that there was nothing wrong then and there would be nothing wrong now but for the wokescolds.

However, it is not hypocritical for me to think that Trudeau and other leftists should be hoisted on their own petard and I will giggle my ass off as that happens. The left is sort of caught between two bad options: 1) give JT a pass and show themselves to be a bunch of hypocrits or 2) nail their favoured leader to the wall (as they would do to anyone else, certainly any conservative) and continue with their politically correct insanity. Of course, they will choose option 1 and hide behind the idea that he apologized and is really, really sorry (like that would matter if it was anyone else).

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
^That one is theoretically even more offensive because it's blackface with tribal shaman white skull paint over the top. All he's missing is the bone through the nose and a rock-tipped spear.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
EFFuZ0LXYAEj0ll.jpg

InvisibleMe

Pigeon
My new theory is Trudeau is a white supremacist.

He's slowly been turned from cuck to patriot by Trump. Things Trudeau is doing differently.

-Not being as big a faggot.
-Spending more on his military
-Talking with other leaders of France and the UK like it;s boys club, which is kinda at odds with his white genocide mission.

What has he done in the past?

-Grabbed a bitch by her tits and dragged her across the parliamentary floor for a vote.
-Worn blackface because everyone knows nignogs are a joke.

I am beginning to think if you shoot them they win nice guy Trudeau might just be a meme