Kamala Harris Openly Calling for Riots/Violence After Election

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
We all know what she meant but she didn't say anything (at least not in that clip) that she can't claim was only referring to peaceful protests. She isn't a stupid woman.

Even if she is calling for "peaceful protest," that's a problem too. And a big one. She's calling for a state of permanent protest and therefore saying the U.S. is a hotbed of injustice and unfairness.

This is not only a dangerous message, it's an inaccurate and deceitful one. She's one of many minorities who has power and wealth and she's telling minorities the country is out to get them.

The most successful politicians -- whether you agree with them or not -- generally put forth a message of hope. She is throwing gasoline on a fire.

This seems to me more like something out of the Third World or a dictatorship than America. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not an expert in history, but I do know that no candidate on either side in recent memory put forth a message of discontent like this.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Even if she is calling for "peaceful protest," that's a problem too. And a big one. She's calling for a state of permanent protest and therefore saying the U.S. is a hotbed of injustice and unfairness.

This is not only a dangerous message, it's an inaccurate and deceitful one. She's one of many minorities who has power and wealth and she's telling minorities the country is out to get them.

The most successful politicians -- whether you agree with them or not -- generally put forth a message of hope. She is throwing gasoline on a fire.

This seems to me more like something out of the Third World or a dictatorship than America. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not an expert in history, but I do know that no candidate on either side in recent memory put forth a message of discontent like this.
Completely agree, but she didn't cross the line of saying anything in that clip that we could point to and show objectively that she is calling for street violence. Not defending her as we all know what she meant, just pointing out that she was very smart in getting her point out to the most politically active on both sides while maintaining deniability.

animum-rege

Sparrow
This will be an unpopular opinion, but I don't really hear anything too outrageous here.

It's normal for politicians in a heated election (in the US at least) to hint there will be dire, near-apocalyptic outcomes if they aren't elected. Trump certainly does it. But I don't even think that's what I heard.

Colbert specifically asks about the "protests." Remember: WE know that "protests" are a cover for looting or worse. But the Biden/Harris bid literally depends on their ability to portray these "protests" as a noble, righteous "uprising" that is "bigger than politics."

So while I think her positions are reprehensible, I don't actually think this was a veiled threat. I think it was just an obnoxious attempt at Reddit-tier inspirational type rhetoric geared for their base. "We won't stop until we get justice for EVERYBODY EVERYWHERE!!" type stuff.

She's not a good person, but she's a skilled rhetorician.

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
So while I think her positions are reprehensible, I don't actually think this was a veiled threat. I think it was just an obnoxious attempt at Reddit-tier inspirational type rhetoric geared for their base. "We won't stop until we get justice for EVERYBODY EVERYWHERE!!" type stuff.
It's both. Rally the base, demoralize the opposition. Just because they deny objective reality, and we really are at that point in history, doesn't mean they don't believe in it. They just don't care about it.

Every election might be THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE EVER. I've heard it my entire life. However, this one, and I don't mean the vote now but the real organization of a capable opponent, seriously is for all the marbles.

get2choppaaa

Sparrow
All the Dems keeping up the narrative that these protestors are peaceful are helping Donald win. Trends toward re election have completely started reversing since the Dems lackluster Boomer zoom call convention whilst the RNC pushed how America is a land of positivity.

The "shroud of darkness" vs the " best is yet to come" always places level headed swing voters away from greviance culture and towards voting for people who promote the positive future of the current order... It's why the incumbent almost always wins.

The sad thing is that even after the Donald wins, this communist, antiwhite agitprop will continue.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
All the Dems keeping up the narrative that these protestors are peaceful are helping Donald win. Trends toward re election have completely started reversing since the Dems lackluster Boomer zoom call convention whilst the RNC pushed how America is a land of positivity.

The "shroud of darkness" vs the " best is yet to come" always places level headed swing voters away from greviance culture and towards voting for people who promote the positive future of the current order... It's why the incumbent almost always wins.

The sad thing is that even after the Donald wins, this communist, antiwhite agitprop will continue.
I think Trump will be more aggressive with the rioters after he wins re-election. The left is trying to bait him into creating a “Kent State” that the media can jump on . He’s avoiding the bait, and heck, lefties are destroying their own cities, and it’s ultimately helping Trump politically. Antifa and BLM can only play on their own field, and leftie governors and mayors are telling their law enforcement to stand down.

After the election, the calculus changes. As Obama would say, he has more flexibility in his second term. He will crack down, and if things go sideways in a few places, it’s ok since he will not be running again.