Kanye West thread; yes he’s running

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Apparently Kanye West is really running for president. He says he wants to be a leader like the leader of Wakanda in Black Panther. Also planned parenthood is a racist white supremicist organization that wants to kill black people and more. I’m in a blue state, I’ll vote for him if he really runs

STG

Robin
Apparently Kanye West is really running for president. He says he wants to be a leader like the leader of Wakanda in Black Panther. Also planned parenthood is a racist white supremicist organization that wants to kill black people and more. I’m in a blue state, I’ll vote for him if he really runs

What has Kanye West accomplished in his life that makes him suitable to the hold the most powerful political seat in the world?

True clown world = A rapper has a chance at winning the presidency.

I've seen this movie

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
What has Kanye West accomplished in his life that makes him suitable to the hold the most powerful political seat in the world?

True clown world = A rapper has a chance at winning the presidency.

I've seen this movie

Kanye accomplished a lot. He has amassed money and influence and like Trump is already a billionaire and cannot be bought.

It is probably too much to ask for that Kanye makes good on Trumps campaign promises but he could be a legit populist candidate. He is no fool, and could run a legit campaign in 2024 and 2020 is his test run. It would be foolish to dismiss or underestimate Kanye and his political campaigns

STG

Robin
Kanye accomplished a lot. He has amassed money and influence and like Trump is already a billionaire and cannot be bought.

It is probably too much to ask for that Kanye makes good on Trumps campaign promises but he could be a legit populist candidate. He is no fool, and could run a legit campaign in 2024 and 2020 is his test run. It would be foolish to dismiss or underestimate Kanye and his political campaigns
He has contributed very little of value to civilization. Monetary gain doesn't mean much in clown world.

Selling rap songs to idiots and making money off unintelligent people is not an accomplishment.

His wife is literally famous for having a fat butt.

Politicians used to be Statesmen.

A court jester is not fit to wear the king's crown.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher

Kanye West and Donald Trump have been buddies for quite some time now. Is it possible that this is a one-two between Kanye and Donald?

Kanye takes some of the black/young vote away from Biden thereby swinging the pendulum towards Trump in the swing states?

In return he gets exposure for a future political career and possibly Trump will incorporate some of his talking points?

Or is this too farfetched?

I'll just state this as someone not a fan of Kayne West:

Kayne>George Bush/Clinton/Obama/Kerry/Biden (the latter one obviously)

That said, I'm utterly terrified of even entertaining his wife being first lady in the house. I find that quite sickening and repulsive. No way someone as utterly vain and stupid as his wife should ever be first lady of the most powerful position in the world. At the very least, Clinton makes sense, despite being obviously just as vain and far more evil than slutty Kaderisan whatever (at least I don't read garbage much to remember how her name is spelled).

Garbage world we live in

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Turning Point USA have put most of their eggs in getting through to blacks.
Turning Point USA is Conservative Inc.

Kanye is/was MAGA and not part of any establishment

Even from across the pond ita fairly obvious that the black community will keep voting Democrat (90+ percent or something like that) unless their tribal mentality makes them vote for 'one of us'. I think Kanye understands this better than the delusional morons from Turning Point USA

Also pretty sure the Democrat Party will come up with a Black runner for Biden to counter Kanye

bucky

Pelican
Kanye West and Donald Trump have been buddies for quite some time now. Is it possible that this is a one-two between Kanye and Donald?

Kanye takes some of the black/young vote away from Biden thereby swinging the pendulum towards Trump in the swing states?

In return he gets exposure for a future political career and possibly Trump will incorporate some of his talking points?

I was thinking that, that this might be a starter presidential campaign. Didn't Trump run twice before winning?

I don't know much about Kanye, but I know Nick Fuentes is a big fan. According to Nick, Kanye is a devout Christian now and only wants to do Christian music. I've also heard a few positive statements from him about race relations like that "400 years of slavery sounds like a choice" statement that he got in trouble for a few years ago. I get the concerns about his wife, but he married her before becoming devout and I guess he's trying to make it work.

I'm also in a solidly blue state so I'll probably vote for him too if he's on the ballot.

Pooch32

Sparrow

Exactly what this is. Kanye running only helps Trump. Although if he runs I’m not sure how much of the black vote he actually steals but 1-2% may be enough to make a dent.

Easy_C

Crow
Turning Point USA have put most of their eggs in getting through to blacks.
Which is literally, to use a verboven word, retarded. Blacks CAN be reached but not to persuade them to become Republicans. Where blacks will agree with us as I've said a number of times over the past few weeks is that they generally like the idea of having a territory free from white people....i.e. they support separation. that's important because us and them both want the same thing in the immediate timeline.

bucky

Pelican
I'm having a hard time understanding how a gangsta rapper is supposed to further the interests of trad-con men. Wouldn't you want someone more akin to a Pat Robertson?
I don't know much about hip-hop, but I don't think Kanye was ever really of the gangsta subgenre. He's a devout Christian now. His last album was called Jesus is King and he says he only wants to do Christian music from now on.

I only know this because I used to listen to Nick Fuentes a lot.