Karen meme

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
We've been using the term "Karen" in Hawaii for quite some time. I myself have been a victim of Karening.

There are a few Instagram accounts that have huge followings and are usually more accurate than the actual news sources. Since these shutdowns started, these accounts have gotten bigger. These accounts frequently highlight and bring attention to island people being Karened.

Hilo Karen is very popular right now:

There are quite a few other Karen videos going around. Considering Hawaii's borders are closed right now, there are very few white folk here. The ones that remain probably feel very out of place. I can't embed it, but there is a fantastic video of a white woman walking right by the huge grocery line of island people. She tries to show the store worker a note from her doctor that says she doesn't have to wait in lines. She gets denied and throws a tantrum. It's hilarious.

Also, for years, the Hawaiian term for a male Karen is a Kyle. I have also been Kyled.

Aloha!

Middle aged white woman driving a Mexican busboy's car...obviously this was not a video of someone making their bad decision debut.

Last edited:

beta_plus

Pelican
Turns out that woman is apparently a liberal.
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/amy-cooper-central-park-racist-dog-walker-trump-a9533581.html

This fits well. Politically correct enough to call him an 'African American', entitled enough to call the cops for nothing, stupid enough to get caught on camera while doing this and thinking nothing's gonna happen.

It's gets better. She's from Canada and probably the Greater Toronto Area. She went to U of Waterloo which is not very far away from Toronto and its suburbs. She's also just the right age to be one of the women whose hypergamy got so out of control in the late 1990s early 2000s that it was one of the primary drivers that created this forum. If you GIS her, you can see what a Toronto 6 looks like.

As someone who had to put up with sisters and cousins in Toronto-Occupied-Ontario, it's nice that the world is finally getting a glimpse at just how AWFL T-O-O women are.

beta_plus

Pelican
I think of Laquisha and Consuela as the go-to equivalents of Karen for black and Latina women. Not sure for Asian and Indian.

There is definitely a phenomenon of Laquishas and Leticias bullying public facing employees by implicitly threatening to accuse of them of racism if they do not comply that comes from a very similar place as Karen.

Easy_C

Peacock
Well...I know envy is a sin and all that..

But how on earth is it the case that she can get a high powered investment management job and I can't? Surely the psychopathy helps but not only is she not particularly good at it but she also doesn't seem to have any exceptional level of intelligence that you'd expect from a competent investment analyst.

bk19xsa

Robin

But how on earth is it the case that she can get a high powered investment management job and I can't? Surely the psychopathy helps but not only is she not particularly good at it but she also doesn't seem to have any exceptional level of intelligence that you'd expect from a competent investment analyst.

Hahaha. Dream on Buddy. She is a Chicago Booth MBA and has a vagina. I have done a similar level MBA and the pussy pass is very very effective. Knowing MBA girls, they should not be near any business, let alone, an Investment Management firm. Me or you easily could have been doing her job and thousand times better. Sad state of affairs that deserving men are being kept away from jobs such as this.

Easy_C

Peacock
Hah isn't that the truth. Thankfully most of them went into marketing, but it's amazing how dumb some of the female MBAs were in the program. (and to be fair, a few of the males who got in through ways like Veteran status or minority status)

Basically it's the 8th panel of this comic.

QQQ0Org.jpg

Is it possible to like something a million times?!?!?

Caractacus Potts

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Hahaha. Dream on Buddy. She is a Chicago Booth MBA and has a vagina. I have done a similar level MBA and the pussy pass is very very effective. Knowing MBA girls, they should not be near any business, let alone, an Investment Management firm. Me or you easily could have been doing her job and thousand times better. Sad state of affairs that deserving men are being kept away from jobs such as this.
Yep. My accountant (and a former poster here on RVF) graduated from the University of Notre Dame's MBA program. He and a handful of other grads were the only ones who did not have guaranteed jobs waiting upon graduation. Every single one that did not have a job waiting upon graduation were melanin challenged and had an extraneous appendage dangling between their legs.

bucky

Ostrich
We know they don't allow things to trend out of control without an alternate motive...

Yes, "new legislation" isn't exactly shocking.

I personally hate it when morons have their dogs unleashed like this, and the black guy was right in this case. That said, I don't think this particular Karen deserved to have her life ruined over this, and her life is very much ruined now. I won't be surprised if she eventually commits suicide. If she doesn't, hopefully she has a wealthy family who can support her, because she won't be working anywhere in North America anytime soon.

bucky

Ostrich
Interesting take on the Central Park debacle:

Interesting. As you can see with my last post, even I forgot about the whole selective doctoring of the video and manipulation of context that the MSM does all the time, like with the Covington kids. Maybe she'll successfully settle out of court for millions with whatever MSM source is responsible.

Maybe she'll successfully settle out of court for millions with whatever MSM source is responsible
since it started from twitter this would be a good time to call them on their 'neutral platform claims since they edit out 'hate' all the time...

I disagree with the take by the NRO though.

That said, I don't think this particular Karen deserved to have her life ruined over this, and her life is very much ruined now. I
Racial angle aside, she could have ruined his life by claiming assault - we all know if he was white that would be the case now.
my guess is he got fed up with dog owners and carried the treats to teach them a lesson. "Hey you're going to ignore the law, I'll carry treats with me - if your dog's on a leash like it should be you shouldn't have to worry". It's actually pretty clever. Where I live I am pretty fed up with dog owner too, even though I like dogs.

bucky

Ostrich
Racial angle aside, she could have ruined his life by claiming assault - we all know if he was white that would be the case now.
my guess is he got fed up with dog owners and carried the treats to teach them a lesson. "Hey you're going to ignore the law, I'll carry treats with me - if your dog's on a leash like it should be you shouldn't have to worry". It's actually pretty clever. Where I live I am pretty fed up with dog owner too, even though I like dogs.

Although it's also true that if he were white and she had accused him of assault, we'd never have heard of any of this.

Another thought I just had is that if there was any doubt, this all solidifies the fact that black man > heterosexual white woman in the victim hierarchy, and white women in particular should take note of that fact.

Red_Pill_Medic

Sparrow
Orthodox
It seems to me the Karen meme is just like the "Ok Boomer" one, it starts out with a specific meaning, then get's used as a way to silence people without refuting their argument or using logic and reason. Hence when an old person states a negative opinion of something, for example females cussing profusely today, the response is okay boomer. It's a classic propaganda tool to turn the youth against the older people. So the Karen meme is the same except for white women, the fact that popular culture and media support the karen meme shows that we are moving away from just white men being the enemy of everyone to now also white women, and white people in general, before you could simply dismiss anything negative a white man says because of his white male privilege etc. now you can also dismiss the white women because she's just being a karen. Really these are grassroots censorship techniques that are practiced on the individual level.

heterosexual white woman in the victim hierarchy, and white women in particular should take note of that fact.
they won't though - they will just prostrate themselves even more. In Scotland, blasphemy laws were just repealed -so you can not disparage Jesus legally, though no one has been prosecuted using that law since the early 19th century. At the same time the muslim diversity commissar helped enact legislation that made it a crime to "blaspheme" - you guessed it - minorities, Islam and Judaism. Interestingly , women were not included. My guess is because of the ties that both groups have into the white sex slave trade and that a whole lot of muslim men would be the 'criminals' when it came to abusing women.

Women are great keepers and enforces of culture - right now they are just enforcing the wrong one. Instead of telling us to come back carrying our shields or on them, they are telling us to throw them down.

For me, the weirdest thing about the video is still her use of the term 'African American' while implying to him his race puts him below her when the cops arrive. Its comical. Instead of straight up saying 'F*ck off, n*gger', which is still bad but at least more honest, she defaults to the politically correct terms in order to use his race against him. That's typical corporate talk speaking out of her.

It's gets better. She's from Canada and probably the Greater Toronto Area. She went to U of Waterloo which is not very far away from Toronto and its suburbs. She's also just the right age to be one of the women whose hypergamy got so out of control in the late 1990s early 2000s that it was one of the primary drivers that created this forum. If you GIS her, you can see what a Toronto 6 looks like.

As someone who had to put up with sisters and cousins in Toronto-Occupied-Ontario, it's nice that the world is finally getting a glimpse at just how AWFL T-O-O women are.

It's a sad and somewhat poetic ending for someone like her. She lived the successful, modern female life of our time. She had a career, likely took full, ruthless advantage of her status as a female in modern society in her younger years to have fun. But Well educated, career driven, pampered and entitled women have an expiration date of about 35. She failed to lock down a man and now walks dogs. Her delusions speak out of her every tone. She believed the go-girl propaganda, thought that being put on a pedestal and getting anything her way is the norm for her. She is a cautionary tale for women.

That said, I don't think this particular Karen deserved to have her life ruined over this, and her life is very much ruined now.

The way I see it, she is not having her life ruined. She ruined her life by herself, nobody else but her did this. Now, one could point to that particular situation of her being filmed doing what she did, but this is a woman who in her little bubble of her corporate office, liberal friends and girl-power never got told the word 'no'. Board rooms of corporations are full of similar types like her. Once they step outside of their corporate bubble where their Female MBA VP titles signal authority to everyone, they fail at human decency. Whatever happens its her own fault, she was delusional and believed her own hype.

Right out of the soviet union.

"
Amy Cooper is now being investigated by NYC Human Rights commission
'Central Park Karen' may have to undergo training, do some form of restorative justice relief or pay a fine for lying on a Black to the police

"

spi

Pigeon

She was terminated on the 26th and the market has spoken.
EMDw7kC.png