Karen meme

bucky

Ostrich
Right out of the soviet union.

"
Amy Cooper is now being investigated by NYC Human Rights commission
'Central Park Karen' may have to undergo training, do some form of restorative justice relief or pay a fine for lying on a Black to the police

"

Maybe she could apply for some kind of refugee status in Russia. I'd seriously look into it if I were in her shoes.

Easy_C

Peacock
One Thought:

The Karens are just the older example of female instinct misappropriated to evil. While younger women have a mother instinct that has been redirected from breeding and children to carousel riding and refugees, so too the Karen has a natural and healthy instinct towards protecting the commons that is invaluable in a civil, balanced society but becomes incredibly toxic when paired with the emotional hysteria and extreme entitlement that modern Anglo-women have been conditioned to feel.

Women of the age to where they should be taking care of teenagers SHOULD be helping keep an eye out for behavior that is threatening to the community. When you’re a massively entitled, self centered, atomized career woman with no family but the state’s power on speed dial that no longer is a defensive function but you feel entirely entitled to bully everyone around you into behaving in accordance with your petty whims....because normally that woman would have male leadership around to check them if their behavior reflects poorly on the tribe.

I love this.

White middle aged women are the ones crying for minorities.

Go after her, what do you really have left? Only the minorities and the young white women.

What a massive own goal going after white women, you done played yourself, white women are the only reason minorities get away with shit. Please keep radicalizing "Karen" thanks.

dylanwbx

Chicken
Never forget that black and brown women HATE White women because of their intrinsic beauty. No matter how many fake weaves and highlights minority women get themselves, they will never be as gorgeous as the typical White woman of European heritage. Because of this, they are always walking around with an absolute boundless hatred for them, and if you've ever spent time on Black Twitter or Reddit you can see all of these things confirmed. The Karen slur is just their laughable way of trying to further maim, humiliate, and create melodrama against the native females of this country. Be very careful treating this like some sort of funny meme to call a lady complaining about bad service, because that woman's complaints are a form of resisting the continued slide of American degradation as more jobs are given to incompetent minorities by the day. It's probably a "Karen" who's still courageous enough to tell that group of loud Black dudes playing their trap music on max volume on their iPhones and selling water bottles to cut it out or else. Also, I cringe extra hard when I see White people using it against other Whites to try and get brownie points with minority strangers on social media, so disgusting.

georgiepoo

Chicken
It's just the problem with feminism. Women left unchecked and given surplus power over men creates these narcissistic messes. 70-80% of money is spent by women. Taxes are paid 80% by men and 80% of it is spent by women. The incentives for them to be decent human beings is gone. I think personally this is done on purpose to destabilize society so the Illuminati can profit. It goes against nature which is what Satan does. Satan is literally a tranny.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Apparently every woman named Amy Cooper is a white bitch now

I'm imagining a three page long hatemail letter filled with the most vicious invective imaginable followed with "p.s. I've sent this to five different Amy Coopers so if you're not the one from the dog park then kindly disregard this message, thankyou."

Tex Cruise

Pelican
Sarah Connor?

maxresdefault.jpg

Here's Officer Karen complaining about another Karen making frivolous police reports.

I wish everyone good health, of course, but a part of me wishes this interaction had resulted in the first Karen on Karen police shooting.

Aloha!

At least she's got her nails done. Or are people supposed to believe she placed her hand inconveniently high on her chest for no good reason

A female cop with an I am a badass attitude using words like 'seriouslyyyy' and shaking her head whilest talking. Hard to watch

bucky

Ostrich
There's talk of Biden choosing Amy Klobuchar for VP, she's the ultimate Karen, more so than Hillary, because she is less outwardly and obviously evil than Hillary, who is a transparent witch. She keeps a thin veneer of midwestern wholesomeness but you can still tell that she'd the boss from hell.

View attachment 23085

Since Biden has promised to pick a woman, I can't really see a better choice for him than Klobuchar. Almost everyone hates Governor Whitmer from Michigan, and he doesn't really need to risk going with Stacey Abrams because he's already got the black vote locked up.

One Thought:

The Karens are just the older example of female instinct misappropriated to evil. While younger women have a mother instinct that has been redirected from breeding and children to carousel riding and refugees, so too the Karen has a natural and healthy instinct towards protecting the commons that is invaluable in a civil, balanced society but becomes incredibly toxic when paired with the emotional hysteria and extreme entitlement that modern Anglo-women have been conditioned to feel.

Women of the age to where they should be taking care of teenagers SHOULD be helping keep an eye out for behavior that is threatening to the community. When you’re a massively entitled, self centered, atomized career woman with no family but the state’s power on speed dial that no longer is a defensive function but you feel entirely entitled to bully everyone around you into behaving in accordance with your petty whims....because normally that woman would have male leadership around to check them if their behavior reflects poorly on the tribe.
This is a great observation. Women are great upholders and preservers of culture, the problem is, of course they are upholding the wrong one. They are less moral than men and will uphold whatever is there...
So the Spartan woman will say come back carrying your shield or on it, the modern Karen will tell you to throw it down and stop being toxically masculine.

She's misappropriated her instinct a she's a single 'career' woman who finding herself childless, adapts a 'rescue dog', she is very obviously on some sort of meds and severely mentally unbalanced - yet was making decisions at a major investment bank - as Wall street fills up with more and more women - expect more and more irrationality - not that wall street wasn't corrupt and a detriment on society before - but it will just get worse now.

Important point to remember: Nihilism, atheism, broken family structure, alienation, atomization of society has created a lot of neurotic desperate people our elite actually want this, because the 'solution' is authoritarian state structure, and using a considerable part of your disposable income on meds - the Sackler family thanks you.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Never forget that black and brown women HATE White women because of their intrinsic beauty. No matter how many fake weaves and highlights minority women get themselves, they will never be as gorgeous as the typical White woman of European heritage. Because of this, they are always walking around with an absolute boundless hatred for them, and if you've ever spent time on Black Twitter or Reddit you can see all of these things confirmed. The Karen slur is just their laughable way of trying to further maim, humiliate, and create melodrama against the native females of this country. Be very careful treating this like some sort of funny meme to call a lady complaining about bad service, because that woman's complaints are a form of resisting the continued slide of American degradation as more jobs are given to incompetent minorities by the day. It's probably a "Karen" who's still courageous enough to tell that group of loud Black dudes playing their trap music on max volume on their iPhones and selling water bottles to cut it out or else. Also, I cringe extra hard when I see White people using it against other Whites to try and get brownie points with minority strangers on social media, so disgusting.

Points taken.

But keep in mind that for decades, white men have gotten labeled as instant racists when they complained about "that group of loud Black dudes playing their trap music on max volume on their iPhones..."

White women mostly got a pass on this stuff. AND they rarely stood up for the white men who got screwed by the media during controversies like this one.

Heck, liberal white women always tended to side with minorities and were quick to throw white men under the bus. Back in my Facebook days, I had dozens of white female friends whose entire feeds seemed to be devoted to the trendy "white man bad!" concept.

Meaning: No matter what what minorities did (from the Boston Marathon bombings to mass shootings) they considered "white male oppression" to be the real culprit. We used to discuss such women on this forum.

So it's a kind of comeuppance that the tide is turning and white women now find themselves "the enemy" and "the oppressor" as well. Let's welcome them to the club THEY helped create.

bucky

Ostrich
Never forget that black and brown women HATE White women because of their intrinsic beauty. No matter how many fake weaves and highlights minority women get themselves, they will never be as gorgeous as the typical White woman of European heritage.

Where exactly do you live? Ukraine 20 years ago? America in the 1980s?

Easy_C

Peacock
I thought that as well. The current state of them is great proof that they don’t have “intrinsic beauty”. It’s just a result of living in a society where we’ve largely incentivized them to present themselves a certain way until recently.

The "Karen meme" purpose becomes more and more obvious. It is to shame and silence the church lady type liberals who try to enforce rules on others. At times this is obnoxious but at other times it saves lives. The purpose is to help make society more violent and rife for corruption.

kel

Ostrich
Good. Things have to get worse, especially for the middle-manager class who are privileged enough to be able to virtue signal and generally not feel the consequences of the things they support.

I don't feel solidarity with muh white wahman just because our skin color is the same if she's actively working against my interests and the interests of my ("our") people. We're not all gonna make it, brah. I accepted that and my life has gotten better for it. I focus my energies where it matters, on giving a helping hand to those who'll pay it forward. Some Karens and other shitlibs will be salvageable, but many will not be, and that's just the way it goes. They made their bed.

Whenever I see women who are psychologically damaged, such as girls with daddy issues, hyper-promiscuous women, or Karens, I feel that they are daughters of failed fathers. Often they come from households where the woman is the boss and the father is either weak or absent. They never experienced benevolent male authority and care, so they equate authority with being right instead of doing right.