Karen meme

Good. Things have to get worse, especially for the middle-manager class who are privileged enough to be able to virtue signal and generally not feel the consequences of the things they support.

I don't feel solidarity with muh white wahman just because our skin color is the same if she's actively working against my interests and the interests of my ("our") people. We're not all gonna make it, brah. I accepted that and my life has gotten better for it. I focus my energies where it matters, on giving a helping hand to those who'll pay it forward. Some Karens and other shitlibs will be salvageable, but many will not be, and that's just the way it goes. They made their bed.

These women were brainwashed into believing the PC non-sense. They were put into positions of authority they cannot handle and had their egos stroked since they were toddlers. They were set up for failure. I feel sorry for them because the men who were supposed to protect them from this nonsense failed to do so.

My point isn't to have solidarity with them. My point is that we have moved to a new phase. The elites now have enough control they don't need their army of Karen's harassing people. They need their army of Karen's to be silent while the violence skyrockets.

I guess all in all, things are getting ready to really escalate. If you can get out of the urban areas then I would start to make moves now.

kel

Ostrich
I feel sorry for them, too, but I can't save them all, and time spent on a hopeless case is time stolen from a fellow man or woman who just needs a little helping hand and then will be active and self-sufficient and help others. We need people who can pull more than their own weight. It's sad, but it's a fact: most people, many of whom are probably ok enough people at base, just aren't going to make it. We've been insulated from that fact for a while, but that is the natural state of things. Karens and the liberal world order they represent are maladaptations. Evolutionary dead ends. It happens.

I feel sorry for them, too, but I can't save them all, and time spent on a hopeless case is time stolen from a fellow man or woman who just needs a little helping hand and then will be active and self-sufficient and help others. We need people who can pull more than their own weight. It's sad, but it's a fact: most people, many of whom are probably ok enough people at base, just aren't going to make it. We've been insulated from that fact for a while, but that is the natural state of things. Karens and the liberal world order they represent are maladaptations. Evolutionary dead ends. It happens.

I agree, I have no desire to help them. Nor do I have the time, energy or money to do so.

Edward Dutton stands by the fact that only 10% of mammals, including humans, are meant to reproduce and have their offspring reproduce. It allows for the strongest genetics to be carried forward. It is why Christianity preached for large families, before the advent of modern medicine most of your children would not survive to adulthood and then reproduce themselves.

10% seems low, but the man is an expert in the field. With the advent of modern medicine we are up to 80% of human offspring now reproduce. And it allows these, as he calls them "mutant" genetics to thrive. The end result is this weird death cult we call "liberalism" or modern leftism.

We see it here. Everything this woman fought for, which was obviously wrong with just a few logical thought processes she couldn't manage, bit her in the ass. We all could predict this, but she couldn't. And the aftermath... Will she learn her lesson? No, she will double down on the same process that lead to her destruction.

Easy_C

Peacock
The "Karen meme" purpose becomes more and more obvious. It is to shame and silence the church lady type liberals who try to enforce rules on others. At times this is obnoxious but at other times it saves lives. The purpose is to help make society more violent and rife for corruption.

I partially disagree. It's obvious that the meme was becoming just a bit TOO effective at mocking and discouraging busybody, snitch behavior by white, liberal, women who aggressively enforce leftist social norms.

They're trying to co-opt it to add the "racist" to "white liberal women".

kel

Ostrich
Yes, "Karen" seemed at first like what we used to call "Becky" before that was declared anti-semitic or what we now call AWFL. But, once the left got a hold of it (culture really does go from imageboards to reddit to twitter), it became used to mean a white woman who complains that society didn't used to be shit but now is. There's nothing entitled about wanting people to not litter and turn your neighborhood into a dump, for instance, but if a white woman is caught publicly expressing that, "Karen". She should take heart, though, a man expressing that would be called a dangerous violent rapist and a white man expressing that would, of course, be a Natseee.

AWFLs have long betrayed their people, it's good for them to get a little comeuppance. 90% will just turn into the skid and try to be more pliant, but 10% will finally get it and, if they have access to a supportive community or even one honorable man, will be able to walk away from that dead end.

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
It's just the problem with feminism. Women left unchecked and given surplus power over men creates these narcissistic messes. 70-80% of money is spent by women. Taxes are paid 80% by men and 80% of it is spent by women. The incentives for them to be decent human beings is gone. I think personally this is done on purpose to destabilize society so the Illuminati can profit. It goes against nature which is what Satan does. Satan is literally a tranny.
But doesn’t feminism WANT women to work most of their lives—and therefore to pay taxes like men always have?

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
Karen is the 'appeal to authority' fallacy in women. When a s1ut becomes a prude and demands the extrinsic social controls to stop her husband from spending his prime as she spent hers, she is a Karen.
Maybe. Now what should we call a PUA who gets religion after turning thirty (or forty)—then decides that we should bring back the traditional, conservative social controls to discourage the younger generation from doing as we have done? (Human? St. Augustine?)

!!!???!!!

Sparrow
Maybe. Now what should we call a PUA who gets religion after turning thirty (or forty)—then decides that we should bring back the traditional, conservative social controls to discourage the younger generation from doing as we have done? (Human? St. Augustine?)
The difference is that Karen has not had a change of heart, she just doesn't want her husband to enjoy what she has. There has been no soul searching, no suffering, no penitence. It's just a power play on her part. Roosh actually screwed up a ton of his income by unpublishing his game books, he got nothing (material) out of it. Karen does it for selfish reasons, control mostly. Motivation matters. And many have rightly critiqued Roosh for his change around, realistically, it wouldn't have happened in his 20s or early 30s.

Garuda

Woodpecker
To me, Karens can be categorized into three types.
  1. The mentally ill Due to some underlying cause, these women can be triggered by anything. In most cases, it's undiagnosed.
  2. The spoiled brat This type has never heard the word "no" or punished for inappropriate temper tantrums. If any decision doesn't go her way or anything in her field of view annoys her, there will be trouble.
  3. The "corporatized" mind IMO, this is the most dangerous sort of Karen. They are the reason why so many things require a permit and etc.
A "corporatized" mind is someone whose mind freezes up upon seeing any random spontaneous activity in public and etc. They have been conditioned by corporate life to think in terms of standard of procedure. In a corporation, everything must be signed off on by authorities, paperwork is always required and all activities have a designated spot. This leads to a mind set of following rules, not improving the rules or questioning why the rules exist or removing unnecessary rules. Such people quit thinking and accept the status quo. They find rewards in conforming rather than improving or changing the system. This problem will only get worse as schools become more like this and more kids are raised in HOA's, which have taken these rules out of the workplace and inserted them into daily life.

bucky

Ostrich
I liked it a lot but now I see it being misused even when women make good points. Nick Fuentes had an even more interesting view that the Karens "enforce" the "high level of customer service" in Western societies. :)

Or at least in the US. We have great customer service, noticeably better than everywhere else I've been in the world. Another thing that's often missed by the "everything in America is shit" crowd.

Where exactly do you live? Ukraine 20 years ago? America in the 1980s?

Dylanwbx made me think about a op-ed piece I read several years ago, where a young attractive black lesbian talked about how much white women drive her crazy, while at the same time, how good they smell and how much she lusts after them! Lol She was definitely very conflicted...

The reason why the Karen meme is resonating with many groups is that Karens are usually decadent and arrogant about it.

As far as actual white privilege exists, it is with Karens.

When Karens were just bossing white men around, those they were married to or otherwise, no one seemed to care. When they are coming into increasing contact with non-whites due to multiculturalism, they annoy more important victim groups.

I mostly have no sympathy for Karens, they are largely the feminists and school teachers who have nagged men into depression for decades.

The reason why the Karen meme is resonating with many groups is that Karens are usually decadent and arrogant about it.

As far as actual white privilege exists, it is with Karens.

When Karens were just bossing white men around, those they were married to or otherwise, no one seemed to care. When they are coming into increasing contact with non-whites due to multiculturalism, they annoy more important victim groups.

I mostly have no sympathy for Karens, they are largely the feminists and school teachers who have nagged men into depression for decades.

Will the rise of the Karens, create greater unity among white men and women? Lol

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
A "corporatized" mind is someone whose mind freezes up upon seeing any random spontaneous activity in public and etc. They have been conditioned by corporate life to think in terms of standard of procedure. In a corporation, everything must be signed off on by authorities, paperwork is always required and all activities have a designated spot.
I kid you not, I fell victim to this type of Karen at my corporate job a few weeks after we were forced to work from home. I posted a sign outside my office with an image of the Cross and my phone number (not my real one) soliciting prayer requests. I figured most of my co-workers, who show no overt signs of religious practice, would simply ignore the sign.

No, it was worse.

The HR lady (she even had the stereotypical Karen haircut!) told me that in order to call for such an activity within company property I needed to fill out a form describing the event and submit it for formal approval. Worse, in that same call, she brought me up on complaints that I was wearing paraphernalia that was deemed "vulgar." What was this vulgar thing I was wearing?

PRAY TO END ABORTION (40 Days for Life).

It didn't bother me that much since no actual disciplinary action was undertaken but it was a stark reminder that totalitarianism (and anti-Christianity) work best under soft forms.