Karen meme

I kid you not, I fell victim to this type of Karen at my corporate job a few weeks after we were forced to work from home. I posted a sign outside my office with an image of the Cross and my phone number (not my real one) soliciting prayer requests. I figured most of my co-workers, who show no overt signs of religious practice, would simply ignore the sign.

No, it was worse.

The HR lady (she even had the stereotypical Karen haircut!) told me that in order to call for such an activity within company property I needed to fill out a form describing the event and submit it for formal approval. Worse, in that same call, she brought me up on complaints that I was wearing paraphernalia that was deemed "vulgar." What was this vulgar thing I was wearing?

PRAY TO END ABORTION (40 Days for Life).

It didn't bother me that much since no actual disciplinary action was undertaken but it was a stark reminder that totalitarianism (and anti-Christianity) work best under soft forms.

I had a co-worker who was ordered to remove a Christian cross symbol from his clothes. And another co-worker was ordered to remove a pagan symbol pin that he liked and represented his beliefs. HR didn't want anything that might create employee dissension or offend clients. Because obviously, you see a person with a symbol that says Christian, and they see a symbol that says pagan, and you both go into a rage because one of you worships Odin and Thor, and the other person, Jesus! And before you know it, everyone in the building is engaging in a huge bloody brawl! Thank goodness HR was there to prevent such a thing from happening. ; )

kel

Ostrich
I'm not going to watch any of that nonsense, but this has come up a few times now and it's interesting that you can now be legally (de facto at least) fired for something your husband or wife (allegedly) said.

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
To me, Karens can be categorized into three types.
  1. The mentally ill Due to some underlying cause, these women can be triggered by anything. In most cases, it's undiagnosed.
  2. The spoiled brat This type has never heard the word "no" or punished for inappropriate temper tantrums. If any decision doesn't go her way or anything in her field of view annoys her, there will be trouble.
  3. The "corporatized" mind IMO, this is the most dangerous sort of Karen. They are the reason why so many things require a permit and etc.
A "corporatized" mind is someone whose mind freezes up upon seeing any random spontaneous activity in public and etc. They have been conditioned by corporate life to think in terms of standard of procedure. In a corporation, everything must be signed off on by authorities, paperwork is always required and all activities have a designated spot. This leads to a mind set of following rules, not improving the rules or questioning why the rules exist or removing unnecessary rules. Such people quit thinking and accept the status quo. They find rewards in conforming rather than improving or changing the system. This problem will only get worse as schools become more like this and more kids are raised in HOA's, which have taken these rules out of the workplace and inserted them into daily life.

On the other hand, law and order is necessary. I guess the key is striking the right balance between law and anarchy.

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
That can’t po
I'm not going to watch any of that nonsense, but this has come up a few times now and it's interesting that you can now be legally (de facto at least) fired for something your husband or wife (allegedly) said.
That can’t possibly be legal.

kel

Ostrich
I'm not a lawyer, but I can't imagine it really is, no. But, if companies can do it without any pushback, as they appear to be, then it is legal effectively.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Don't watch before going to work.
It won't help your mental state to hear this absolute retard cow rant & rave...

What a pathetic individual & she looked about 45 years of age. Or 45 years of adolescence...

If anyone still doubts that the Karen meme was allowed to grow simply to shut up middle aged white women who complain about the lack of civility in our dying country, then this answers that doubt. We are now at a point if anything is allowed to trend/become popular, it is to destroy western civilization.

Scott Greer prefers to call them AWFLs (affluent white female liberals) due to the imprecision of the meme. Most of these women tend to be liberal, but not all of them. They are just controlling women who have a vision of fairness and how they want things to be, and so they use their sexual privilege (not so much "white privilege," which is a nonsense term favored by intersectionalists) to push it. All of the married ones I've known have weak husbands who wouldn't dream of telling them to cool their jets.
Exactly. That there are Men willing to marry them that is also a problem.

That website identifies the God of the Bible as synonymous with Jewry in general. And Jesus as revenge of the Jews against European White Men.

To become Christian is to submit to Jews. As God is identified with the Jews themselves. Jews according to him see themselves as God.

It seems a more sophisticated version of of what the low IQ call ""Christcuckery" he also advocates a return to the Worship of the Aryan Pagan God Apollo to replace Jesus Christ.

That website identifies the God of the Bible as synonymous with Jewry in general. And Jesus as revenge of the Jews against European White Men.

To become Christian is to submit to Jews. As God is identified with the Jews themselves. Jews according to him see themselves as God.

It seems a more sophisticated version of of what the low IQ call ""Christcuckery" he also advocates a return to the Worship of the Aryan Pagan God Apollo to replace Jesus Christ.
Just to correct my earlier comment. It's not directly the Radix Journal itself but the sources it links to specifically the Apollonian transmission:
Authored by a man named Brahmin. Not sure if he is into the Hindu Religion. But there may be a connection.

If anyone still doubts that the Karen meme was allowed to grow simply to shut up middle aged white women who complain about the lack of civility in our dying country, then this answers that doubt. We are now at a point if anything is allowed to trend/become popular, it is to destroy western civilization.

^^A very insightful comment. Especially your last sentence kind of 'blew me away'.

Your twitter link roused my curiosity to just Google-search "CAREN act"

This article came up; I've repasted the last two paragraphs.

And though it has a catchier name, the CAREN Act is similar to a statewide bill introduced by California Assemblyman Rob Bonta, which would make it a crime to fabricate a discriminatory emergency report.

“This bill could protect millions of Californians from becoming targets of hate and prevent the weaponization of our law enforcement against communities of color,” Bonta said in a release.

Since it's already a crime to fabricate a false emergency report, why the need for the "discriminatory" clause tacked onto it?

"prevent the weaponization of our law enforcement against communities of color,"

There it is.
Now combine Bonta's comment with Walton's. To summarize:

Law enforcement is to ignore any reports by whites against blacks, because all such reports must be fabricated.

Law enforcement is to not engage in any use of force against blacks when the (alleged) victim is white, because white people always lie.
Blacks are the victims in all confrontations with white people, regardless if the facts show otherwise.

Add "discriminatory" (aka "hate crime") to the charge, there now really is 'full justification' to not even bother checking if a complaint against a black person is warranted.

"CAREN act" = "IGNORE/ARREST WHITE act"

Of course it is assured that the CAREN act will only apply to "false reports", but take a guess how "false" will be interpreted.

While there truly are too many self-absorbed "Karen" types (not just white) in Western civilization, these new laws will open floodgates of attacks against decent white (and, ironically, non-white) women that have the simple 'audacity' to not let lowlifes go undisciplined. It will also just solidify the Institutional hatred of white men even more than it currently is (if that's even possible), while throwing any decent black men under the bus as well.

(Married) men in these forums have their work cut out for them.

Last edited:
Points taken.

But keep in mind that for decades, white men have gotten labeled as instant racists when they complained about "that group of loud Black dudes playing their trap music on max volume on their iPhones..."

White women mostly got a pass on this stuff. AND they rarely stood up for the white men who got screwed by the media during controversies like this one.

Heck, liberal white women always tended to side with minorities and were quick to throw white men under the bus. Back in my Facebook days, I had dozens of white female friends whose entire feeds seemed to be devoted to the trendy "white man bad!" concept.

Meaning: No matter what what minorities did (from the Boston Marathon bombings to mass shootings) they considered "white male oppression" to be the real culprit. We used to discuss such women on this forum.

So it's a kind of comeuppance that the tide is turning and white women now find themselves "the enemy" and "the oppressor" as well. Let's welcome them to the club THEY helped create.

Back in the 80's, the Karen feminists were at their peak because minorities comprised a minority of the population, they had socio-economic advantages ahead of minorities, and they "appropriated" the victim-status of minorities to their own. Feminists often compared themselves to African American men as similarly oppressed. At the time, unbeknownst to me, Elizabeth Warren was stealing a Native American identity.

For "femme" (straight) feminists, then and now, the ones who continue to wear makeup and are interested, albeit casually, in marriage and children, white male bashing is part of a general shit test. The more shit they can give men, the more opportunity for the men to "prove" themselves. It would be similar to us men throwing dirt on the floor and saying: "Hey ladies! Want to show how feminine you are? Pick up my mess!"

It didn't help that white knights, including what I would consider alpha male chads physically, had bought into the sexual beggar identity. What I didn't realize at the time was that these men would be thrown under the bus. Are beta males rewarded by such women today? At best, they get the lowest scraps from the table and live pathetic lives. Nearly all pro-feminist men I know from the 80's are single or in miserable relationships.

I didn't know it at the time because the vernacular wasn't there, but I was being "alpha frame" by refusing to dismiss my masculinity as existing to serve women and being critical of feminism.

The reason why the Karen meme is resonating with many groups is that Karens are usually decadent and arrogant about it.

As far as actual white privilege exists, it is with Karens.

When Karens were just bossing white men around, those they were married to or otherwise, no one seemed to care. When they are coming into increasing contact with non-whites due to multiculturalism, they annoy more important victim groups.

I mostly have no sympathy for Karens, they are largely the feminists and school teachers who have nagged men into depression for decades.

Generally speaking, most "Karens" were liberal/leftists who thought their feminine victim-privilege negated their white guilt. I posted an Emma Watson "he for she" campaign where she tearfully and smugly proclaims how she's the savior of women and minorities as if the world should be thankful. Emma Watson is the ultimate "Karen".

But like white liberal men, their anti-white crusade ultimately succeeded in making them irrelevant in their own political ideology. Consider: Bernie Sanders supporters. Or even Biden supporters. These are cultural dinosaurs from the 1970's. It's astounding they even got on the Democrat party platform ticket. But the elite "Karens" who hold "privilege" in the party got them there. But now they are moot in that the general election for the left is dominated by minority interests.

Some folks here say the Karens should be pitied and to a certain degree, I do. It's a neat allegory for the Christian concept of free-will: If someone is raised in a bad culture, and embraces that culture because it's working for them and have little sympathy for those that suffer from their entitlement, should we feel bad if they get their come-uppance? Isn't this Karma or Divine Retribution that is the purpose of the existence?

A police study was commissioned to see if minorities were subject to preferential treatment by police. It found that whites fared slightly better, of course, but even moreso, the Karens. Karens generally could wink and cry their way out of tickets. So the study became "problematic" and suppressed because it conflicted with the white male entitlement narrative.

It must be interesting for the Karens who have lived so well for a century even, as the stars of the feminist movement, to now find themselves being thrown under the bus with white guys. Appeals to morality didn't sway them. Perhaps raw self-interest will trigger their free will.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Heck, liberal white women always tended to side with minorities and were quick to throw white men under the bus. Back in my Facebook days, I had dozens of white female friends whose entire feeds seemed to be devoted to the trendy "white man bad!" concept.

Meaning: No matter what what minorities did (from the Boston Marathon bombings to mass shootings) they considered "white male oppression" to be the real culprit. We used to discuss such women on this forum.

So it's a kind of comeuppance that the tide is turning and white women now find themselves "the enemy" and "the oppressor" as well. Let's welcome them to the club THEY helped create.