Karen meme

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
She falsely accused a black Yute of stealing her iPhone. Turns out, she left it in an Uber.

These young girls turn savage when they are separated from their iPhones.

She was in the wrong, but the yute’s father appears to me to have escalated the situation on purpose. All he had to do to deescalate is call his son’s phone, and when it rings, the girl would know it is not hers.

Last edited:

Gimlet

Kingfisher
She falsely accused a black Yute of stealing her iPhone. Turns out, she left it in an Uber.

These young girls turn savage when they are separated from their iPhones.

She was in the wrong, but the yute’s father appears to me to have escalated the situation on purpose. All he had to do to deescalate is call his son’s phone, and when it rings, the girl would know it is not hers.

No man should follow the orders of a hysterical, irrational female. You can't be serious in thinking this grown, successful man should have bended the knee - in front of his son - just because the entitled woman snapped her fingers and demanded proof out of nowhere. You can't be serious with this post. C'mon man! Don't jump through hoops just because a crazy woman demands you to bend to her will. No need to disprove a crazy shit test just because you have been commanded to do so. And don't be a simp like the hotel employee who snapped to attention when that crazy bitch demanded that he act, he white knighted by joining in the carzy lady's demands instead of being a rational man. He should have asked her how the boy got her phone in the first place. Again, C'mon man!

Last edited:
I find it intriguing that most of these privileged 'karens' who get caught out making hysterical accusations on mainly Black males tend to look like the liberal city girl type of women.

years of unchecked privilege & power given to white liberal women on a whim by society has made them think that they are allowed to even make racially suggestive accusations that most in the US are not allowed to even entertain as a thought anymore. It's also interesting that the left has not yet made up it's mind whether "karen" is offensive or not.

I wonder who they think should be supported more - the white independent liberal women or the Black urban male? Are we witnessing a fracturing amongst the woke liberals & the left? Next few years will sure be interesting...

Aizen

Kingfisher
I get delight out of snubbing obnoxious Karens. They've been at the top of the oppression pyramid for so long that they think they're virtually invincible, and that every male should bend a knee to them. It's Western female entitlement in its final form.

Yesterday I was in a shopping center, not muzzled up as usual, and a black security guard asks me about a mask. I mumble something about a medical condition without breaking my stride. The holiday spirit is in the air and can't be bothered with mask policing morons.

He doesn't follow up, clearly sensing he wouldn't achieve compliancre, but a Karen behind me yells "bullshit!" upon hearing of this mystery medical condition. I turn around, and see her and her chump husband behind me. "Oh yeah?" I jest. She quickly retorts "I have asthma too!" Lol... "I don't even have asthma".

This causes a bit of a glitch in her Karen brain. "Well then what's your condition then?!" Lol... "None of your business, nosy Nancy." Sue goes apoplectic at this point, alternating between "F U!" and "Go outside!" With an amused smile on my face throughout our lovely interaction, I proceed to an escalator as she nears the exit. "Have a happy holiday, miss!" Kindness is like Holy Water. Her response? "F U!" Lol... What a womanly individual!

In retrospect I feel like the males in their lives are to blame. There was not a peep from her chubby chump husband the whole time. If you're not a strong male, and subtly keep these women in line, they metamorphosize into Karens. Of course, if these women have no males at all in their life, the transformation is all but inevitable. The mask police variety are the best, I've bet they've never had a man stand up to their attacks before. Snubbing snarky women feels like fixing the female entitlement problem, piece-by-piece.

I get delight out of snubbing obnoxious Karens. They've been at the top of the oppression pyramid for so long that they think they're virtually invincible, and that every male should bend a knee to them. It's Western female entitlement in its final form.

Yesterday I was in a shopping center, not muzzled up as usual, and a black security guard asks me about a mask. I mumble something about a medical condition without breaking my stride. The holiday spirit is in the air and can't be bothered with mask policing morons.

He doesn't follow up, clearly sensing he wouldn't achieve compliancre, but a Karen behind me yells "bullshit!" upon hearing of this mystery medical condition. I turn around, and see her and her chump husband behind me. "Oh yeah?" I jest. She quickly retorts "I have asthma too!" Lol... "I don't even have asthma".

This causes a bit of a glitch in her Karen brain. "Well then what's your condition then?!" Lol... "None of your business, nosy Nancy." Sue goes apoplectic at this point, alternating between "F U!" and "Go outside!" With an amused smile on my face throughout our lovely interaction, I proceed to an escalator as she nears the exit. "Have a happy holiday, miss!" Kindness is like Holy Water. Her response? "F U!" Lol... What a womanly individual!

In retrospect I feel like the males in their lives are to blame. There was not a peep from her chubby chump husband the whole time. If you're not a strong male, and subtly keep these women in line, they metamorphosize into Karens. Of course, if these women have no males at all in their life, the transformation is all but inevitable. The mask police variety are the best, I've bet they've never had a man stand up to their attacks before. Snubbing snarky women feels like fixing the female entitlement problem, piece-by-piece.

The security guard was acting logically & rationally based on his own threat assessment (and most likely past history of dealing with people not wearing masks which he knows just makes his job harder) whilst the Karen was acting upon a emotional reaction based on her entitled status & opinion being challenged.

When males get cucked in their society either by laws or by cultural subversion (like in the west) then the women inevitably become "Karens" as weak men and enablers allow them to reach the top of the pyramid. There is a reason why there are no such thing as "Karens" in the Mid-East for example. Don't agree with everything they do over there but they sure know how to keep their women in line.

A while ago a Karen challenged me over a mask in public. I was coming off a bad day and had no time for any BS so I told her to STFU and to stop behaving like a slut. Not entirely proud of the obscenities I used in response but the look on her face was priceless. I doubt she had anyone call her out in front of other people like that before. No White Knights around that day which must of added to her misery of being brought back down to earth from her entitled bubble as most folks in the vicinity were too busy with their own affairs then to get involved over someone's grievance about a mask.