Karen meme

From this former retail-slave...

I've had to deal more than my share of karens, some of which were going through withdrawal of their C-2 drugs...

I'd have no problem selling those karens to ISIS, and then buying the ISIS-fighter a beer for his troubles, and I'd know that devout muslim mujahideen would set down his AK and actually drink it after he realized what a mistake he just made.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
A meme that has caught on is describing uptight and/or authoritative white mother "Karen". I have not seen it used on minority women.

In the past couple of weeks, it seems to be used for any white woman that someone doesn't like.
2a0.jpg

This is the Karen of the day:

Poor dog.

Excerpt

“However,” write Cunningham and Brown, “Kmele Foster, co-host of The Fifth Column podcast, recently lifted the lid on the story. According to Foster, Amy Cooper didn’t approach Christian Cooper (no relation) that day in central park, rather he approached her. He approached her in a wooded area and, according to the report, took out dog treats to allegedly try and lure her dog away from her. Before he turned on his camera, Christian Cooper threatened her, according to the report, saying, ‘Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.’”
Other investigations have allegedly discovered that Christian Cooper almost stakes out this part of the park and confronts any dog owner he thinks isn’t following the rules. He’s not polite about it either. One of those dog owners, a black guy, described the confrontation as “aggressive.”