Kathy Griffin on the red carpet last night

heavy

Hummingbird
Gold Member
In replies to OP, please don't quote the OP with pictures.

"It’s me, Kathy Griffin — I got a haircut and I lost my career in a day, hi!,"

"I want you to learn from my experience, honestly: if you think it can’t happen to you, it can, and it can happen like that,” she said, snapping her fingers. “You may have hated that photo and that’s okay, but if one of your 12-year-old kids puts it on Twitter, they shouldn’t have to be under a two-month federal investigation, be on the No Fly List, and the Interpol list."

At what point does Hollywood drop dead weight. If it wasn't enough to do something so stupid as to hold up the severed head of the president, then she goes and mauls any semblance of humanity with her new haircut.

Dulceácido

Ostrich
She does't even look human. Insert whatever your sci-fi preference is, Kaiju, demon, alien, sub-human, whatever. She looks like total shyte.

Dulceácido

Ostrich
She go on a meth+feminazi binge? OMG, I can't believe how disgusting she looks. She was never really pretty, then she got old and was never pretty, but this looks like a person who escaped from a terminal disease ward. Damn, she looks awful.

She's an argument for a second, third, or fourth wall to have been hit.

Germanicus

Kingfisher
Did she go to her plastic surgeon and say to him "I'd like to look worse. Like maybe Jack Nicolson as the Joker from the 80's Batman." Or did losing her CNN job mean she can't afford botox anymore?

Alsos

Kingfisher
[does a Kramer double-take]
[does another]

There isn't a negative number big enough to do a WNB rating for this.

stugatz

Kingfisher
She was bangable (barely) when she was on Seinfeld, but that was also about 25 years ago.

This is pure nightmare fuel, OP. I hate you.