Kathy Griffin on the red carpet last night

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
Isn't it prodigious cocaine use that makes someone's face shrivel up like that around their eyes and nose or an overly aggressive face lift? In her case, it might be both.

DamienCasanova

Ostrich
Gold Member
Is she auditioning for IT Part 2?

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
I thought she was hilarious in the movie Old School when she gave the chicks blowjob lessons

"These carrots are not going to ejaculate themselves ladies"

Mikan

Robin
Kathy Griffin has completed the Lich Ritual and will spread her evil across the land for genereations unless our heros can locate and destroy her phylactery.

Sombro

Ostrich
Mikan said:
Kathy Griffin has completed the Lich Ritual and will spread her evil across the land for genereations unless our heros can locate and destroy her phylactery.

Dr. They was saying this last week in his latest transmission.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
I know we joke around sometimes about SJWs being ugly, fat, and hormonally challenged.

But this woman??? is just straight up revolting. Looks like a sacrificial ritual went wrong and the devil is slowly stealing her soul.

Cadders

Pigeon
You know, I'm increasingly coming to the conclusion that evil is not just a noun or adjective - it's a thing, in and of itself, and once you let it in and nurture it, sooner or later it takes you over to the point that you become the physical manifestation of it.

I realise I'm probably just stating the bleeding obvious to many people but it's taken me more than five decades to properly understand this - this truth obscured by five decades of liberal left ideology.

I've read that the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he doesn't exist. People like Kathy (and more like her seem to be popping up everywhere since Trump won) make it harder and harder to pull that trick off.