Kyle Rittenhouse case

bucky

Ostrich
Kyle doesn't need to be smart to be a folk hero. A lot of people are trying to make him a Congressional intern - that's insane and I don't believe that's in Kyle's best interests. Daniel Boone tried that route and was not nearly as good of a politician as he was a hunter and frontiersman.
Yeah, the first thing I thought when I saw that Gaetz and Greene were trying to get him to work for them was that's probably not good. Maybe he grows into some kind of leader in the future on his own terms, maybe not, but the idea of him falling under the sway of the current crop of Republicans seems off to me.

Hopefully God will continue to intervene on Kyle's side and his life will work out well and he'll be able to do even more good. I feel cautiously hopeful about that. Already just the fact that the one guy he shot at and missed was the black guy, and the way the one he shot in the arm admitted in court that he intended to kill Kyle seem like literal miracles to me, so to me he seems to have God's favor.

To be honest, this case is getting way too much attention and most are too invested in it.

Media wants us to believe that is very important.

We still live in Sodom and Gomorrah.

And that's not defeatist, it's just true. Nothing changed.

It makes us believe we can find happiness and hope outside of god and ourselves.

I think it doesn't matter, the world is no different.

What everyone should take note of is the lack of attention to the Charlottesville and Arbery cases which are being tried at the same time this one was. There's been little discussion of them.

I say celebrate, but call out things we can learn from and don't let one battle victory distract you from the bigger picture.

Kyle is probably vaccinated. He is not orthodox Christian. Heck, he doesn't even have a beard!

Worst of all, he has pointy elbows. This is not the hero we're looking for.

I get your point but saying that you support the group that wants see your head on a pike and whose supporters have already tried to kill you is a bit of a cuckmove

The timing made his statement look even stupider. Not even 5 hours after the segment was released some braindead BLM jogger plowed his car through a crowd consisting of mainly children

Quite frankly I don't even understand why he is giving interviews and is looking for the spotlights anyway. Aren't there sane family members around him to guide him and protect him from the actors that want to grift off his 'fame'?

Easy_C

Peacock
What everyone should take note of is the lack of attention to the Charlottesville and Arbery cases which are being tried at the same time this one was. There's been little discussion of them.

I say celebrate, but call out things we can learn from and don't let one battle victory distract you from the bigger picture.
Half agree half don't.

There's a lot other things going on which have bigger immediate macro implications.

HOWEVER this also has some extremely important "big picture" impacts relating to morale and trends.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
I get your point but saying that you support the group that wants see your head on a pike and whose supporters have already tried to kill you is a bit of a cuckmove

The timing made his statement look even stupider. Not even 5 hours after the segment was released some braindead BLM jogger plowed his car through a crowd consisting of mainly children

Quite frankly I don't even understand why he is giving interviews and is looking for the spotlights anyway. Aren't there sane family members around him to guide him and protect him from the actors that want to grift off his 'fame'?
I think a person in his situation is anxious to tell "his side of the story". I would agree he would be better to have avoided Tucker's show, and any others. Unfortunately, he has been allowing Tucker's team to have an inside view of the whole process during the trial, so that ship has sailed. Hopefully he will at least get some money out of Tucker as compensation.

I can see how someone with his upbringing and background would be smart to grab at least some money from this whole situation, so he can maybe get on a better track in life. At least enough to pay for trade school, a car, and a nice down payment on a house. However, even this is a mixed bag. His best bet would be to try to put this whole situation behind him. Grow a beard and lose his baby fat, so in a few years he won't be instantly recognized everywhere he goes. Live a normal life, and avoid being sucked into the public eye.

bucky

Ostrich
I think a person in his situation is anxious to tell "his side of the story". I would agree he would be better to have avoided Tucker's show, and any others. Unfortunately, he has been allowing Tucker's team to have an inside view of the whole process during the trial, so that ship has sailed. Hopefully he will at least get some money out of Tucker as compensation.

I can see how someone with his upbringing and background would be smart to grab at least some money from this whole situation, so he can maybe get on a better track in life. At least enough to pay for trade school, a car, and a nice down payment on a house. However, even this is a mixed bag. His best bet would be to try to put this whole situation behind him. Grow a beard and lose his baby fat, so in a few years he won't be instantly recognized everywhere he goes. Live a normal life, and avoid being sucked into the public eye.
If anyone ever needed to read "SJWs Always Lie" it's Kyle. Especially the part about never talking to the media.

Seeker79

Kingfisher
Kyle was champing at the bit to talk to media for his 15 minutes of fame. In the end he just becomes fodder for left and right wing alike. He should have laid low and gotten his life back on track. Also noticed that he gained some weight in the face, not good.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Kyle was champing at the bit to talk to media for his 15 minutes of fame. In the end he just becomes fodder for left and right wing alike. He should have laid low and gotten his life back on track. Also noticed that he gained some weight in the face, not good.
You're kidding me right?

A 18 year old kids whose just been
falsely accused and gotten through a murder trial and this is the sort of internet commando retardery we are seeing?

His comments seemed fine taken in context. What it appeared was that He was saying he supported the right of the BLM people to peacefully show up and protest.

Some people on this board need some real life experiences before they criticize every decision a person makes.

Ultimately who cares what he thinks about BLM. He isn't important for that. His court case did 2 things:
1) demonstrate the highly political nature of the local authorities in his city, which mirrors many places in the US
2) affirm the belief that most share in this country regarding self defense.

Building Rittenhouse into anything other than a young man with situational courage and integrity is a foolish as people believing Trump was going to save the world.

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
Piers Morgan has outdone himself this time.

Kyle Rittenhouse is not a hero.

He's an idiot.

A deluded, naïve, dumb 17-year-old teenage kid with aspirations to be a wannabee Rambo.

The fact he was able to arm himself with a semi-automatic AR-15 rifle is yet another example of the insanity of America's gun laws, or lack of them.

Our favorite communist rich rock star has a comment on this:

Rage Against the Machine Speak Out: 'Kyle Rittenhouse Armed Himself & Killed People Who Were Fighting for Racial Justice'​

----------
They've since pulled the article, but the archive.org saved it. Notice all the comments ripping him apart. I guess Ultimate Guitar didn't think it's comrade readers would react against the narrative so caustically.

===========================================================================

Twitter blowing them up too:

Last edited:

paternos

Pigeon

News is very risky.

It's a dopamine addiction, the media make us feel that what is happening now is very important.

If you wouldn't have been on your phone or read the news, you wouldn't have known on Kyle Rittenhouse.

News is entertainment that is meant to stimulate our emotions and make us angry, or fearful or hopeful.
It's a simple rush, that makes us want another rush, to learn more about, read more about it, talk about it.

The biggest problem is that in the state of excitement we can't know the will of god. We just want more.
And that's passivity, pressing the refresh button. Anything new? What's happening?

I think we all know deep inside the refresh button is sin, it's a resentment machine. We know we are shouting at the sideline with no influence at all just getting caught up in emotions.

The times today are very similar to back then:

From John: Jesus before Pilate

28 Then they brought Jesus from Caiaphas into the Praetorium, and it was early; and they themselves did not enter the Praetorium, so that they would not be defiled, but might eat the Passover. 29 Therefore Pilate came out to them and said, “What accusation are you bringing against this Man?” 30 They answered and said to him, “If this Man were not a criminal, we would not have handed Him over to you.” 31 So Pilate said to them, “Take Him yourselves, and judge Him according to your law.” The Jews said to him, “We are not permitted to put anyone to death.” 32 This happened so that the word of Jesus which He said, indicating what kind of death He was going to die, would be fulfilled

33 Therefore Pilate entered the Praetorium again, and summoned Jesus and said to Him, “You are the King of the Jews?” 34 Jesus answered, “Are you saying this on your own, or did others tell you about Me?” 35 Pilate answered, “I am not a Jew, am I? Your own nation and the chief priests handed You over to me; what have You done?” 36 Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm.”

Jesus is clear: "My kingdom is not of this realm"

This system is sick and it is run by Jews, just like back then, Jews playing the moral high ground "we are not permitted to put anyone to death" knowing full well their soft influence and the what would happen. And everyone is at the sideline shouting.

Now I ask you, is that helpful? Or is there another way to serve Jesus?

As we can also read in Luke 23 on this meeting with Pilate. Jesus opposes payment of taxes to Caesar.

I think the question is: How are we contributing to this sick system? And how can we within our power and with the wisdom of god do the right thing? It's always down to us. God gave us hands and feet and intelligence.

I think Jesus wouldn't have liked us reading the news all day getting all hyped on the trial by Pilate and the Jews. I think he wants us the to undermine Caesar and denounce these Jewish high priests and follow him.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
News is very risky.

It's a dopamine addiction, the media make us feel that what is happening now is very important.

If you wouldn't have been on your phone or read the news, you wouldn't have known on Kyle Rittenhouse.

News is entertainment that is meant to stimulate our emotions and make us angry, or fearful or hopeful.
It's a simple rush, that makes us want another rush, to learn more about, read more about it, talk about it.

The biggest problem is that in the state of excitement we can't know the will of god. We just want more.
And that's passivity, pressing the refresh button. Anything new? What's happening?

I think we all know deep inside the refresh button is sin, it's a resentment machine. We know we are shouting at the sideline with no influence at all just getting caught up in emotions.

The times today are very similar to back then:

From John: Jesus before Pilate

28 Then they brought Jesus from Caiaphas into the Praetorium, and it was early; and they themselves did not enter the Praetorium, so that they would not be defiled, but might eat the Passover. 29 Therefore Pilate came out to them and said, “What accusation are you bringing against this Man?” 30 They answered and said to him, “If this Man were not a criminal, we would not have handed Him over to you.” 31 So Pilate said to them, “Take Him yourselves, and judge Him according to your law.” The Jews said to him, “We are not permitted to put anyone to death.” 32 This happened so that the word of Jesus which He said, indicating what kind of death He was going to die, would be fulfilled

33 Therefore Pilate entered the Praetorium again, and summoned Jesus and said to Him, “You are the King of the Jews?” 34 Jesus answered, “Are you saying this on your own, or did others tell you about Me?” 35 Pilate answered, “I am not a Jew, am I? Your own nation and the chief priests handed You over to me; what have You done?” 36 Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm.”

Jesus is clear: "My kingdom is not of this realm"

This system is sick and it is run by Jews, just like back then, Jews playing the moral high ground "we are not permitted to put anyone to death" knowing full well their soft influence and the what would happen. And everyone is at the sideline shouting.

Now I ask you, is that helpful? Or is there another way to serve Jesus?

As we can also read in Luke 23 on this meeting with Pilate. Jesus opposes payment of taxes to Caesar.

I think the question is: How are we contributing to this sick system? And how can we within our power and with the wisdom of god do the right thing? It's always down to us. God gave us hands and feet and intelligence.

I think Jesus wouldn't have liked us reading the news all day getting all hyped on the trial by Pilate and the Jews. I think he wants us the to undermine Caesar and denounce these Jewish high priests and follow him.
Yes people emotionally invest themselves with the news and thats not ideal but a reality since we are human beings and not automatons.

Maybe I am dense... but I don't see the connection with Rittenhouse and the Jews who condemned Jesus to death. Simply noting that the American Judicial System worked out correctly as opposed to condemning an innocent man is a BIG WIN for us as Americans, who are being subjected to an illegal occupation due to voter and election fraud by the regime in power.

We should take the Rittenhouse case as an example that there is still hope in America for you to change your local elected officials and that this will have an impact on you and your community.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Our favorite communist rich rock star has a comment on this:

Rage Against the Machine Speak Out: 'Kyle Rittenhouse Armed Himself & Killed People Who Were Fighting for Racial Justice'​

----------
They've since pulled the article, but the archive.org saved it. Notice all the comments ripping him apart. I guess Ultimate Guitar didn't think it's comrade readers would react against the narrative so caustically.

===========================================================================

Twitter blowing them up too:

The untalented, boring hacks of RATM love to beat the drum for “racial justice” because, first, they can use “important,” “political,” “meaningful” lyrics to conceal how flat and boring their music is on the level of melodies, harmonies, raw energy and texture. Basic technical competence. Can anyone even remember any song of theirs besides “Killing in the Name Of”?

Whereas someone like Eddie Van Halen, for example, could throw silly, frivolous and “shallow” lyrics on top of his songs because he was a wizard on the guitar and could write effortlessly catchy riffs, hooks and tunes.

And second, ranting about white racism gives them a free pass on their own nepotistic prvileged class backgrounds, their own Ivy League schmoozing and networking that enabled them to land a lucrative record deal in the first place. Effete, upper crust class snobs like De La Rocha and Morello love to blame everything on “racism” and “right wing” politics and redneck MAGA whites and probably eagerly hung Che Guevara posters on their walls when they were in college (they probably owned copies of Mao’s Little Red Book too), but would never dream of attending any college less prestigious than Yale or Harvard or accept anything less than royal treatment by the unwashed masses.

Read about what an entitled jerk Tom Morello is if you missed it:

Thomas More

Hummingbird
The untalented, boring hacks of RATM love to beat the drum for “racial justice” because, first, they can use “important,” “political,” “meaningful” lyrics to conceal how flat and boring their music is on the level of melodies, harmonies, raw energy and texture. Basic technical competence. Can anyone even remember any song of theirs besides “Killing in the Name Of”?

Whereas someone like Eddie Van Halen, for example, could throw silly, frivolous and “shallow” lyrics on top of his songs because he was a wizard on the guitar and could write effortlessly catchy riffs, hooks and tunes.

And second, ranting about white racism gives them a free pass on their own nepotistic prvileged class backgrounds, their own Ivy League schmoozing and networking that enabled them to land a lucrative record deal in the first place. Effete, upper crust class snobs like De La Rocha and Morello love to blame everything on “racism” and “right wing” politics and redneck MAGA whites and probably eagerly hung Che Guevara posters on their walls when they were in college (they probably owned copies of Mao’s Little Red Book too), but would never dream of attending any college less prestigious than Yale or Harvard or accept anything less than royal treatment by the unwashed masses.

Read about what an entitled jerk Tom Morello is if you missed it:

RATM made a name for themselves as angry young men playing for fans who felt the same.

Then when they were older, and rich, and had big houses and pretty wives and were respected in their field, they had to keep up the angry young man schtick.

Talk about a bunch of sad posers.

Piers Morgan has outdone himself this time.
Piers Morgan tests my equanimity.

He's the British equivalent of a RINO. Here, he uses the Kyle Rittenhouse case to attack gun rights and patronize Kyle himself.

Last edited: