Kyle Rittenhouse case

I think Jesus wouldn't have liked us reading the news all day getting all hyped on the trial by Pilate and the Jews. I think he wants us the to undermine Caesar and denounce these Jewish high priests and follow him.

You might not be interested in the news but the news is interested in you. Frankly I'm not interested in your moral cowardice, no matter how you try to dress it in biblical language.

RATM made a name for themselves as angry young men playing for fans who felt the same.

Then when they were older, and rich, and had big houses and pretty wives and were respected in their field, they had to keep up the angry young man schtick.

Talk about a bunch of sad posers.
Nah, Morello is a usual suspect and now they are in power it is time to Rage to Support the Machine.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
Our favorite communist rich rock star has a comment on this:

Rage Against the Machine Speak Out: 'Kyle Rittenhouse Armed Himself & Killed People Who Were Fighting for Racial Justice'​

These fake punks man.... Now that the band is shut they no longer need to hide their ZOG roots, maybe they are desperate for a WEF membership.

hedonist

Kingfisher

Rage Against the Machine Speak Out: 'Kyle Rittenhouse Armed Himself & Killed People Who Were Fighting for Racial Justice'​

----------
They've since pulled the article, but the archive.org saved it. Notice all the comments ripping him apart. I guess Ultimate Guitar didn't think it's comrade readers would react against the narrative so caustically.

===========================================================================

Twitter blowing them up too:

They use that picture as an insult but if he didn't show emotion they would pull the "cold blooded killer" narrative.

Funny how Ice-T the "original gangster" cop killer is mouthing off about Rittenhouse and Saint George but its crickets with the recent Christmas parade attack or any of the BLM destruction.

These people are complete and utter frauds, go look up who created Sire records, nothing but packaged rebellion.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Gold Member

----------
They've since pulled the article, but the archive.org saved it. Notice all the comments ripping him apart. I guess Ultimate Guitar didn't think it's comrade readers would react against the narrative so caustically.

===========================================================================

Twitter blowing them up too:

It's interesting that since the verdict came out the left has mostly even abandoned trying to argue that Kyle is actually guilty in a legal sense but is trying to reframe the argument to say that because there have been past cases of malicious prosecution of blacks, he should have been sacrificed on the altar of "equality". Essentially they're admitting he's innocent but that they don't care.

JohnKruk

Chicken
I praise God for the Rittenhouse verdict because justice was served. But to hail him as some kind of political leader or figurehead is a bit premature. By saying he supports the BLM movement, he will get zero sympathy from the psychotic left, and he will alienate a chunk of his following. Even if he didn't mean to support marxism, it comes off as naive. There were a few things in the trial that made me realize hes still a kid that has a lot to learn.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
To me, the context of the discussion at the time with Tupper Carlson was that he agreed with BLM’s right to protest, which is far from actually agreeing with the BLM ideology.
That's exactly what I took from it.

"You have a right to protest just not burn the city"

I praise God for the Rittenhouse verdict because justice was served. But to hail him as some kind of political leader or figurehead is a bit premature. By saying he supports the BLM movement, he will get zero sympathy from the psychotic left, and he will alienate a chunk of his following. Even if he didn't mean to support marxism, it comes off as naive. There were a few things in the trial that made me realize hes still a kid that has a lot to learn.
While i would have advised he not do anything for a week or two... Did you watch the interview? I really don't see where he made some egregious statement.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Also remember, he was 18. I was young and idealistic at 18, and probably a lot of us were. Many of us swallowed a few red pills or were force fed and became conservative as we grew up. That may happen to Kyle.
He also has a handler right now who is in control of his finances and feeding him lines...

According to Robert Barnes... at least. Take that for what it's worth.

Parmesan

Woodpecker
Also remember, he was 18. I was young and idealistic at 18, and probably a lot of us were. Many of us swallowed a few red pills or were force fed and became conservative as we grew up. That may happen to Kyle.
I mean, let’s be real, he’s only 18, it’s just as likely he goes to college and becomes an SJW to impress some hottie.