Kyle Rittenhouse case

Crazy88

Pigeon
Kyle is a good kid based on everything we know. After his victory lap which came against a very formidable enemy (pretty much the entire mainstream establishment), I hope he lays low for a while, regroup, and decide on the next steps. His whole life is ahead of him, I wish his entire family well. I do hope he has surrounded himself with some good people and not con artists like Lin Wood.

He should certainly pursue some defamation suits against the scum who deliberately tried to destroy him and maybe seek some assistance from Nick Sandman who can provide valuable pointers. Looks like the two have connected already. If Kyle plays his cards right, he and his family can potentially be set for life financially, move to a red state (somewhere in the Mountain West is one good option), get disappeared and then follow his goals. It’s a big country and easy to live a low key life if you so choose, I don’t see much upside in him remaining in the spotlight. The Twitter lynch mobs and state media operate in 24-48hr cycles, they’ll soon move on to the next item on the agenda. The Sandman kid appears to have done it the right way.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Kyle is a good kid based on everything we know. After his victory lap which came against a very formidable enemy (pretty much the entire mainstream establishment), I hope he lays low for a while, regroup, and decide on the next steps. His whole life is ahead of him, I wish his entire family well. I do hope he has surrounded himself with some good people and not con artists like Lin Wood.

He should certainly pursue some defamation suits against the scum who deliberately tried to destroy him and maybe seek some assistance from Nick Sandman who can provide valuable pointers. Looks like the two have connected already. If Kyle plays his cards right, he and his family can potentially be set for life financially, move to a red state (somewhere in the Mountain West is one good option), get disappeared and then follow his goals. It’s a big country and easy to live a low key life if you so choose, I don’t see much upside in him remaining in the spotlight. The Twitter lynch mobs and state media operate in 24-48hr cycles, they’ll soon move on to the next item on the agenda. The Sandman kid appears to have done it the right way.

Just to be fair and get both sides, here is Lin Wood's answer to this. Wood helped to raise the bail money through #Fightback.

Audio interview 12min42sec -
Here are written links in Telegram explaining how the bail money was raised through #Fightback.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member

Sorry I have a little of this demonic alcohol in me..... sorry for being so raw but Biden might need to have his colon checked a few more times hahahah. We'll have a changing of the guard yet again & America is about to come back in a couple years. Can't wait. Let's bust out the popcorn gents.

KoolDoon

Sparrow
Kyle is a young kid, not too intelligent if you ask me. Him saying it's not about race and he likes BLM (whatever he meant by that) is a boomer-denial of reality and will not earn him any mercy from the people who hate him. The only thing he accomplished after saying these things (after speaking to Nick Sandmann) is his supporters liking him less. Tucker should have helped him to correct his statements.

bucky

Ostrich
Kyle is a young kid, not too intelligent if you ask me. Him saying it's not about race and he likes BLM (whatever he meant by that) is a boomer-denial of reality and will not earn him any mercy from the people who hate him. The only thing he accomplished after saying these things (after speaking to Nick Sandmann) is his supporters liking him less. Tucker should have helped him to correct his statements.
Kyle's saying he supports BLM amounts to an apology of sorts. Most people don't understand that apologies don't help in situations like this, rather they just make things worse. It's pretty incredible that people don't understand this, with all the evidence in front of them, but they don't. You could almost summarize Trump's 2016 campaign as one extended attempt to get him to apologize for something, anything. He resisted, refused to apologize for anything, and therefore won the election.

I have very mixed views on Vox Day, but he's spot on about this in his seminal book SJWs Always Lie, which everyone with any dissident right leanings should read. If Kyle had, he'd know it's a mistake to say he supports BLM. He'd also never to talk to the media, although maybe even Vox would make an exception for Tucker.

Cuchulainn2016

Woodpecker
He may be a kid, he may be unintelligent, but i would rather have him at my back if things got contentious rather than someone who denigrates a kid who took everything the establishment threw at him, including surviving multiple deadly attacks, because the kid said something he doesn't agree with.

KoolDoon

Sparrow
Kyle's saying he supports BLM amounts to an apology of sorts. Most people don't understand that apologies don't help in situations like this, rather they just make things worse. It's pretty incredible that people don't understand this, with all the evidence in front of them, but they don't. You could almost summarize Trump's 2016 campaign as one extended attempt to get him to apologize for something, anything. He resisted, refused to apologize for anything, and therefore won the election.

I have very mixed views on Vox Day, but he's spot on about this in his seminal book SJWs Always Lie, which everyone with any dissident right leanings should read. If Kyle had, he'd know it's a mistake to say he supports BLM. He'd also never to talk to the media, although maybe even Vox would make an exception for Tucker.
Trump was not a good teacher to Kyle. Trump apologized his entire presidency with black leadership summits, criminal reform, platinum plan, that was him saying "I am not a racist." If you are a teenager and you see even the "right-wing" president being like that, you adopt that mindset.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Agreed, best thing out of Vox Day in my opinion. When they get you to apologize for one thing, they know they can keep the pressure up and get you to compromise on more things. People who don't apologize at all eventually just get mostly ignored by the media, think Roosh, Vox Day, Owen Benjamin, Andrew Anglin - 4 very different people with decent sized platforms that serve different purposes which otherwise would make them big targets except for the fact that they simply ignore the media and do not apologize.

Trump was not a good teacher to Kyle. Trump apologized his entire presidency with black leadership summits, criminal reform, platinum plan, that was him saying "I am not a racist." If you are a teenager and you see even the "right-wing" president being like that, you adopt that mindset.
Yep. If we take him as a serious person and not someone playing a role, then he should have presided as he campaigned, not apologizing for anything and pushing the bar as far as he can.

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
We should also keep in mind that Kyle will most likely sue the big media corporations for their malicious slander and defamation.
He should stay away from any controversial issues until then, so of course he supports BLM, understands their grievances and supports their right to peacefully protest against various injustices. Don't give their lawyers any ammo.

Reminder:

84e24e1033159a31-1-e1637078776484.png

Wise as serpents.

Last edited:

KoolDoon

Sparrow
Agreed, best thing out of Vox Day in my opinion. When they get you to apologize for one thing, they know they can keep the pressure up and get you to compromise on more things. People who don't apologize at all eventually just get mostly ignored by the media, think Roosh, Vox Day, Owen Benjamin, Andrew Anglin - 4 very different people with decent sized platforms that serve different purposes which otherwise would make them big targets except for the fact that they simply ignore the media and do not apologize.

Yep. If we take him as a serious person and not someone playing a role, then he should have presided as he campaigned, not apologizing for anything and pushing the bar as far as he can.
I watched Owen Benjamin today, episode 1268, and he played with the idea that Kyle might not be a real person, but a psy-op. That is maybe not correct, but when I see how people on the right-wing are emotionally attached to the Kyle case and now his recent statements, maybe it is better to treat the entire thing with a lot of doubt, only maybe.

Trewolla

Sparrow
65 years ago there would have been a contingent of people like Kyle walking the streets of Kenosha armed with M1 Garands and not one building would have burned and no charges with have been pressed against those who prevented it.

Demons belong in hell and a short time ago there were people willing to send them on their journey there.

Ideally, there would be no hate and anger involved in the process-- just something that needed to be done and the people who were willing to do so.

America needs to get back to that if it is to survive the demonic attack that's being waged against it.

Trewolla

Sparrow
I watched Owen Benjamin today, episode 1268, and he played with the idea that Kyle might not be a real person, but a psy-op. That is maybe not correct, but when I see how people on the right-wing are emotionally attached to the Kyle case and now his recent statements, maybe it is better to treat the entire thing with a lot of doubt, only maybe.
Owen Benjamin has multiple screws loose. He spent too much time in Hollywood.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Don't watch Owen Benjamin. He's blasphemed the Holy Spirit. Literally making fun of the Holy Spirit and the Son with vulgar language.

KoolDoon

Sparrow
Owen Benjamin has multiple screws loose. He spent too much time in Hollywood.
That can be true. But if I learned something from Trump and how that went left, it is to be Not emotionally attached to the things CNN and Fox talk about 24/7. @DanielH I know his opinions on that and disagree with them, but he is right or in this case partly right on other things and I was very emotional about the Kyle case, but then I thought about how emotional I was about Trump and we know how he disappointed us.