Kyle Rittenhouse case

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Just to be fair and get both sides, here is Lin Wood's answer to this. Wood helped to raise the bail money through #Fightback.

Audio interview 12min42sec -
Here are written links in Telegram explaining how the bail money was raised through #Fightback.

I find the situation very bizarre regarding the sudden attempt to defame Lin Wood. There seems to be more to all of this than meets the eye. Here is Wood today on one of his Telegram posts.

KoolDoon

Sparrow
I did find it odd that Tupper Carlson already had an interview queued up with KR by the evening of the verdict. I also saw footage from the documentary the same day, so they must’ve known about a not guilty verdict coming.
We can't say that for sure, but it raises my eyebrows a little. I don't follow Lin Wood, but bringing him up in that way is strange to me.

Tucker Carlson's team embedded with Kyle's family etc. throughout the trial. This has been acknowledged.

Kyle says he supports BLMs right to protest, sure a handler gave him that line but the line was that he believes that police injustice should be held to scrutiny no matter who is involved and all groups have the right to peaceably assemble and demonstrate.. this is America after all .. but the violence that was happening in Kenosha was beyond the Pale. >>>> This is Proof That It Was All A Psy-Op!!

Tucker's production team was embedded with Kyle's family throughout the trial and had an interview set up in case it would go their way. >>>>
Proof, Proof I tell you! That it Was All a Set Up, All Along!

I mean maybe there were some shenanigans going on here but the above doesn't prove that in any meaningful way at all.

Lin Wood sounds like an oily, insincere snake. His "do y'all know Jesus" patter sounds more like Billy Graham than Tim Tebow.
But hey, he's a famous lawyer.

Tucker did a weird thing with Sydney Powell during 'The Steal' where he attacked her on his show but then, where was her Kraken in the end?

Lin Wood is just doing what politician Nigel Farage does in the UK. He gives a nod and a wink that EVERYBODY who is mentioned is guilty/scheming "but hey I didn't say that, why are you saying that? Oh you didn't? Well now you mention it, I guess Tucker MIGHT be Deep State but I don't know.. I kinda liked the guy.. but now that YOU mention it.." nudge, nudge, wink, wink.. he's just a stand up guy in the middle.
The guy has basically thrown everybody else under the bus in "trying to set the record straight.."

A glimpse behind the scenes into the shady world of Lawyers and Media whores, professions almost as honourable as that of politicians.
Look at Charlie Kirk immediately and misleadingly tweeting out that "Kyle is a BLM supporter". Says everything about Kirk and his profession.

Kyle has only one choice/hope in my eyes:
Death or anonymity. One or the other.

Someone said earlier he could be a rapid response military medic. Well, he COULD have been a potential Seal (Seals are trained medics after all) given the way he handled himself that night but all that is gone.

He will never get to be a cop or a soldier or an EMT. Just quietly go into training and selection and pass on his own merits. Thats gone.
He CAN be a 'county sheriff' with hair plugs and stage makeup and his own TV show a la Steven Segal.

If he stays in Kenosha or Antioch the loonies will keep coming and his safety and that of his family will remain under threat.
He needs handlers now.. he needs so much money from lawsuits that he and his family will be able to relocate, have security and be financially independent for the rest of their natural lives. Thats a lot, a lot of money.

His youthful ambitions have been destroyed. He will need a new name and a new identity.
College is out.
He won't be able to get a different name and join the Foreign Legion.
Its all over and his opportunity to just be young and go through his youth as everyman, meeting girls who actually like him for who he is, making friends because those people genuinely like him or learning lessons and getting betrayed just because that's what ordinary people do to each other sometimes .. He's been robbed of those natural milestones of any young life.
He has become famous against his will. He didn't seek fame.

He needs to look at the plastic surgery that Ralph Macchio had. Still looks normal but really nothing like a young Ralph Macchio.

Once he's got enough money he needs to flee all the handlers and media slime and politicos and lawyers around him.
Flee.
Its a pit of snakes full of prostitutes and unbalanced people addicted to their own reflection in the mirror.
They don't give a good god-damn about him, just their own careers and their own reflection. They will only use him.

"Kyle with his own podcast" -
"Thanks to everyone who upvoted last nights show! 8pm Eastern I'm going to be on Dave Rubins show later and stay tuned tomorrow night because we're going to have my great friend Steven Crowder on talking about cancel culture (again) ..Dont forget to like! share! subscribe! (again) hit the button! Now! those of you who saw my appearance on Dan Bongino's show last night .. my people read your comments and I wanna address this controversy about me that came up.."

Sean Hannity Show. 2026 Mid-Terms. Colorised.

Kyle appears in his little square caked in make up, hairsprayed to the max, to talk about Taylor Swifts declaration that she would not stand for the national anthem anymore owing to its association with Toxic Masculinity.

Hannity: Kyle, go ahead..
Kyle (reads cue card and says the same thing for the nth time on Fox News) Sean, When I was lying on my back facing certain death and only just able to shoot off that Communist's bicep I was able to avoid a jail sentence because we, Sean, are a Nation of Laws. Sean, I believe that America is the Greatest country on earth and that's why President Kamala's friend Taylor Swift should be ashamed.. because she has forgotten what a great country she is living in. That HAs Been So Good to Her! Thats why its imperative Sean that everyone gets out and Votes!
Hannity: But they just say that the election will be stolen like it was back in 2024...
Kyle: Sean if you watch my top-rated talk show "Firing line with Kyle" ..
Hannity: Yes, yes I do, that's a great show you got there. Oh, and welcome to the Fox News Family by the way..
Kyle:Thanks Sean..
Hannity: Used to be my slot many moons ago.
Kyle: was it? wow, well I'll try and live up to the great Sean Hannity then. Iif you watch my show Sean, then you'll know that I stood firm with House opposition leader Dan Crenshaw and want nothing to do with the fringe radical DeSantis supporters and what they tried to do, along with Russia, to our great democracy back in 2024! We all know that talk of vote stealing is just a KGB talking point. I appeared yesterday at some soulless conservative PAC event with 2028 hopeful RuPaul and we were both united in our message that ==== etc. etc. In the background Jason Whitlock looks stern, and keeps one eyebrow raised whilst Larry Elder grins like an idiot.

Hard advice to even get to an 18 year old in the public eye. He needs to get as much money as he can for himself and his family and then disappear. Possibly even migrate. His old life is gone. His new life is the biggest challenge he will ever face.
He can't afford baggage like this crowd of sleazy, glitter-sprinkled, fake and grifting conservatives.

Last edited:

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Lin Wood sounds like an oily, insincere snake. His "do y'all know Jesus" patter sounds more like Billy Graham than Tim Tebow.
But hey, he's a famous lawyer.

Tucker did a weird thing with Sydney Powell during 'The Steal' where he attacked her on his show but then, where was her Kraken in the end?

Lin Wood is just doing what politician Nigel Farage does in the UK. He gives a nod and a wink that EVERYBODY who is mentioned is guilty/scheming "but hey I didn't say that, why are you saying that? Oh you didn't? Well now you mention it, I guess Tucker MIGHT be Deep State but I don't know.. I kinda liked the guy.. but now that YOU mention it.." nudge, nudge, wink, wink.. he's just a stand up guy in the middle.
The guy has basically thrown everybody else under the bus in "trying to set the record straight.."

There is something very suspicious about the sudden character attacks on Lin Wood. Fine, so people don't like him, he's an evil lawyer, bla bla bla. So who cares? What did he do wrong in this situation?

He helped to raise a lot of the bail money through #Fightback then Kyle's criminal defense lawyers used it and assumed responsibility for it. Is anyone suggesting Wood misused the funds in any way? I don't think so. So it seems he did a good deed in that regard. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Wood was going to be Kyle's lawyer for defamation suits but then Kyle and his team changed their mind on that and Wood said that was fine. This all happened over the last year and I don't think there was much discussion or controversy about it before.

So right after the trail ended, just a few days ago, Wood is character assassinated and railroaded. Doesn't seem to make much sense or even have any relevance to the case at all.

I don't like throwing people under the bus out of the blue and piling on a new narrative that is trying to be established. Something is really off about this.

The_ives

Chicken
If it's true that Lin Wood let Kyle Rittenhouse rot in jail for 2+ months and did nothing, then it would make perfect sense for Kyle Rittenhouse to be angry and want to trash him. It makes sense that one of the first things that he'd do is trash Lin Wood because who knows what Kyle Rittenhouse went through in those 2+ months in jail. We all know that jail is famous for sexual abuse of the inmates and he may very well have had to go through that. Assuming that it's true that Lin Wood left Kyle Rittenhouse in jail to suffer then, yeah Lin Wood would be right at the top of Rittenhouse's list of people to get back at.

Easy_C

Peacock
Agree on a lot of those points.

That said, the supporting their right to protest thing I can get. If it was the case that their violence was limited to going after big city police departments my attitude would be "go ahead, have at it. I don't object".

It is important to understand that BLM is exploiting legitimate frustrations. Imagine how hard it would be to go against a DA like Binger when you're a barely literate inner city resident with paycheck to paycheck living. That doesn't mean BLM is anything other than a marxist sock puppet, but understanding why it worked is important.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
If it's true that Lin Wood let Kyle Rittenhouse rot in jail for 2+ months and did nothing, then it would make perfect sense for Kyle Rittenhouse to be angry and want to trash him.

"If" it's true. Safe wording.

Wood was not Kyle's defense attorney so it obviously wasn't his responsibility. He helped to raise some of the bail funds as explained in the Telegram posts above.

Multiple new posters on this board are trying to railroad him so I'll try to give the other side of the story until/unless more information comes to light on this seemingly irrelevant new narrative regarding something from a year ago.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
"If" it's true. Safe wording.

Wood was not Kyle's defense attorney so it obviously wasn't his responsibility. He helped to raise some of the bail funds as explained in the Telegram posts above.

Multiple new posters on this board are trying to railroad him so I'll try to give the other side of the story until/unless more information comes to light on this seemingly irrelevant new narrative regarding something from a year ago.
Correctly stated.

Its like "IF Donald Trump peed on those hookers in Russia" type CYA the news media did around the bogus Clinton dossier.

Lin Wood (whom I've criticized A LOT) just raised money for Kyle. It was Pierce (who's been messing up a lot of the Jan 6 cases) that did this by pushing an extradition case that was not in Kyle's best interests.

Wood has a lot wrong with him, as far as the Powell connection and dumb law suits and crazy statements... but he has been good on this issue and only helpful to Kyle.

The real issue Rittenhouse has is that he has a handler who is controlling him, a former navy seal, with a lot of dubious connections and history.

As long as the kid keeps trusting that dude, he will get exploited.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Best Buy sent out a notice offering their employees counseling services after the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict.

FE6zYnjVkAADczf

Best Buy sent out a notice offering their employees counseling services after the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict.

FE6zYnjVkAADczf
You know the US is beyond repair when the most clear cut self defense case, which was confirmed by a jury is a "difficult moment" and "takes a toll on mental health." These people are truly living in another reality. Better outcomes? These people wanted Kyle locked up for life because their emotions said so and the media agreed. I really don't know how this country continues to function in the upcoming years. Two different realities with absolutely nothing in common.

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member
cJwRykx.png

In a sane world, President Trump would be giving him a medal for stopping Rosenbaum's violence, Bannon would be Secretary of State, and Ambassador Kushner would be celebrating his fifth year in sunny Libya.

aSVjtu7.png

The reaction by colleges shows that the left has totally distorted justice into grudges and revenge. Wonder if anyone in these places knows what a bailiff does and etc.
Are they the same yobbos who laughed at the idea that a boy would be traumatised by being violently attacked by a savage mob, for that matter, the trauma suffered by a kind trainee nurse/lifeguard being forced to kill.

Last edited: