Kyle Rittenhouse case

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
If he's not careful his 15 min are going to get him killed. Lefty loonies out there arent listening to anything he says...they just see a right wing racist extremist that got away with murder gloating and rubbing it in their face. And we all know "justice" in their view is by any means necessary.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Orthodox
If he's not careful his 15 min are going to get him killed. Lefty loonies out there arent listening to anything he says...they just see a right wing racist extremist that got away with murder gloating and rubbing it in their face. And we all know "justice" in their view is by any means necessary.
This is how the "left" wins in the short term. The globalists have unstable foot soldiers and vigilantes that take it upon themselves to distribute their "justice."

Sabonis73

Robin
Catholic
I wish he would ghost like Darren Wilson and lay low outside of his future lawsuits. I cant blame him, he's meeting with people that supported him from day one along with traveling the country. I hope the people around him and the the people he's meeting on this cross country tour are at least advising him about the big target on his back as many of them have a similar mark on themselves. It only takes one brainwashed lunatic.

Gimlet

Kingfisher

Teen boy raised by his mom. No one is telling him that basking in the sunlight is a bad idea.
Where's his father? During the trial the media only focused on the mother, despite his dad being local. Only a father will tell a son to shut up in this situation. Mom is probably plotting her own Tik Tok debut.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I don't know but my "spidey sense" is tingling with this now. Seems too comfortable and convenient to distract us all.

Then again at this point - I'm convinced half of the figures and events we witness are CIA psyops. Hard to separate truth from lies in this world now.
Right after I posted this - I see Keith Woods had posted this regarding that "Patriot group"

Guess it worked on me too.

Attachments

• FF3iQugXwAgCkgq.jpg
    FF3iQugXwAgCkgq.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 29

eradicator

Peacock
Agnostic
Gold Member
I don’t think Kyle is working for the cia in a psyop. I would be worried that the cia or equivalent tries to trap him in a honey trap and manipulate him after the fact.

For example maybe the girl that devirginized him was working for the cia

Elipe

Pelican
Protestant
On the other hand, that is exactly what the other side does to us. They demoralize us by doing crimes against us and getting off scot free, and gloating about it. Kyle continuing to draw breath causes extraordinary mental torment for our enemies.

Remember George Zimmerman? Zim-zam man still lives to this day, so I'm not too worried about Kyle. Also, even better, Zim-zam is putting on the screws. THAT'S how you demoralize your enemy. This is the "make Mexico pay for the wall" level of winning we were looking for from Trump.

But the collective Right would rather just clutch their pearls while rocking back and forth whining over and over, "but dey real racists.... but dey real racists... but dey real racists..."

MtnMan

Kingfisher
I don't know but my "spidey sense" is tingling with this now. Seems too comfortable and convenient to distract us all.

Then again at this point - I'm convinced half of the figures and events we witness are CIA psyops. Hard to separate truth from lies in this world now.

My sense is also tingling, and has been. I thought his reactions at the trial seemed like an armature actor.

Here is some food for thought.....This is the kid at the center of the Alex Jones/Sandy Hook lawsuit. Noah Posner. How deep does the rabbit hole go? We may never know.
_95406800_noahpozner-nologo.jpg

AP21277801478200.jpg

Elipe

Pelican
Protestant
My sense is also tingling, and has been. I thought his reactions at the trial seemed like an armature actor.

Here is some food for thought.....This is the kid at the center of the Alex Jones/Sandy Hook lawsuit. Noah Posner. How deep does the rabbit hole go? We may never know.
_95406800_noahpozner-nologo.jpg

AP21277801478200.jpg
Now, that is an amusing theory and would make for a heck of a revenge movie, but I can tell those are two different people. For one, the lips look very different. The kid's eyebrows also look like they would develop thicker than what Kyle has now. There's also hair part. I haven't heard of hair part changing direction as a child grew up.

Also, Sandy Hook happened in 2012. That kid was 6 years old. Kyle is what, 18, 19? Noah would be 15 today. And Sandy Hook is in Connecticut, which is quite a way away from where the Kenosha Kid proved he was the quickest draw in the West.

MtnMan

Kingfisher
Now, that is an amusing theory and would make for a heck of a revenge movie, but I can tell those are two different people. For one, the lips look very different. The kid's eyebrows also look like they would develop thicker than what Kyle has now. There's also hair part. I haven't heard of hair part changing direction as a child grew up.

Also, Sandy Hook happened in 2012. That kid was 6 years old. Kyle is what, 18, 19? Noah would be 15 today. And Sandy Hook is in Connecticut, which is quite a way away from where the Kenosha Kid proved he was the quickest draw in the West.
Its just a thought. However, Kyle's actions often struck me as an actor.

When something like this comes along and is perfectly polarizing, I can't help but wonder if it could be a facilitated event.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
Teen boy raised by his mom. No one is telling him that basking in the sunlight is a bad idea.
Where's his father? During the trial the media only focused on the mother, despite his dad being local. Only a father will tell a son to shut up in this situation. Mom is probably plotting her own Tik Tok debut.

Read somewhere his dad had gotten arrested a few times when Kyle was younger for beating up his mom (the last of which was what led to Kyle dropping out of in-person high school to work and do classes online), Kyle did mention a few times that his dad lives in Kenosha but not sure what kind of relationship they had.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
I still don't get why anyone is expecting him to be some warrior monk chad.

He's an 18 year old kid. It's logical he's going to be doing the things 90 percent of 18 year olds would do.

I love people posting on what was a PUA website until like 3 years ago tsk-tsking him for not being a chaste devout warrior monk.

I do hope he's meeting girls in real life, ideally who don't know who he is, because now that he has his verified social media accounts set up I'm sure he's getting a ton of DMs from all over the place at best from would-be groupies who don't have his best interests in mind and possibly from leftists trying to catfish him in order to attack him.

KoolDoon

Banned
Protestant
I really think this kid needs to lay off the interview circuit and lay low. Parading around and enjoying his newfound "fame" is going to corrupt him.
The con inc shilling is disappointing, but I would want to tell my story and about me after an experience like that.

Easy_C

Peacock
Right after I posted this - I see Keith Woods had posted this regarding that "Patriot group"

Guess it worked on me too.

Somewhat. The CIA types and Con-Inc have very distinct MO's that become obvious once you know how to recognize them. Specifically very bizarre, boomer-tier attempts to "break the ice" and become friends with people, bizarre questions outside the conversation related to lawbreaking and violence, and dropping bait that's trying to get people to openly advocate violence.

Easy_C

Peacock
I love people posting on what was a PUA website until like 3 years ago tsk-tsking him for not being a chaste devout warrior monk.

I do hope he's meeting girls in real life, ideally who don't know who he is, because now that he has his verified social media accounts set up I'm sure he's getting a ton of DMs from all over the place at best from would-be groupies who don't have his best interests in mind and possibly from leftists trying to catfish him in order to attack him.

I'm not judging him for that. It's not my place.

What I WILL judge harshly is that he thinks it was a good idea to brag about that in front of an audience. There's a myriad of reasons why that's stupid and it looks terrible.