Kyle's Legal Defense Fund

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Hmm, at this point I could care less. They can go ahead and put me on a list for donating to the defense of a 17 year old kid whose only "crime" is defending himself from murderous pedophiles and marxists.
My point was that if they hack the site they might be able to use its data to track back to this site and connect your real identity (from your credit card info) to your RVF account.

I'm sure I'm already on several lists but no point giving them more ammo against you when in this case it could be avoided very easily by simply entering in the URL separately instead of following a hot link from here

As good as everyone’s intention, donating to this cause will do nothing. Verdict and sentence have very likely already been decided in advance.

It’s as if an American were arrested in North Korea and then we were to donate to his “legal defense fund” for his show trial in a North Korean court.
Mr Banks, I wish I would have noticed this thread before leaving my comment two days ago in a different one - I inadvertently ripped off your sentiment.

'Verdict very likely decided in advance.'

Yes.

'Sentence'.
Maybe.
That's assuming the predetermined verdict will be "guilty", which may not be the case.

uncledick

Woodpecker
Credit Card companies and payment processing companies are targeting GIVESENDGO because of the Kyle Rittenhouse fundraiser. My mastercard payment didnt go through and when i called, the rep said there was technical difficulties with said payment. FKin bastards, im going to triple my donation, with a different company in spite.

bucky

Pelican
I'm interested in donating too, but does anyone know how much has been raised for Kyle so far and if it's enough? I was thinking that maybe there are more of "our guys" out there facing criminal charges who aren't as well known and could use donations for their legal fees too.

pitbullowner

Pelican
This kid is a hero as far as I'm concerned. As for the question of a kid being armed; that's the new normal for conservatives because America is in the grips of a civil war and a race war, both of which the left started. Get used to it.

He was a straight up unit. Unjammed his AR15 in a millisecond and blew off the (((burglar)))s right arm. Trigger discipline, retreating, this dude acted like a soldier and had the most collected frame for someone his age.

Credit Card companies and payment processing companies are targeting GIVESENDGO because of the Kyle Rittenhouse fundraiser. My mastercard payment didnt go through and when i called, the rep said there was technical difficulties with said payment. FKin bastards, im going to triple my donation, with a different company in spite.
If you can, do it with a prepaid card using cash to do it.

pitbullowner

Pelican
Convicted felon who had a gun and evidence showing he was going to murder a 17 year old kid who was defending himself is walking freely - for now?

Still think the Feds, prosecutors and law & order are on the side of conservative gun owners who aren't the ones burning things down?

View attachment 24984
Nope, that's why I'm almost wanting accelerationism to happen...so people wake up before it's too late

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Nope, that's why I'm almost wanting accelerationism to happen...so people wake up before it's too late
Wake up before its too late?

1599255916281.jpg

When this picture was taken I dont know but are conservatives doing this? All revolutions start off small with backing from powerful entities.

What do you conservative, armed Americans have? Your dreams of a bloody civil war to cleanse the land of these people wont be a nice one.

Here is another one.

1597322239971.png

bucky

Pelican
I still don't know if Kyle's received enough in donations, but here's another possible cause you could give to if you've got money to give:

get2choppaaa

Sparrow
People pushing Lin Wood need to watch Robert Barnes. Wood is self-interested and not a defense attorney at all but rather a defamation litigator...

Wood and his cohorts till control the money raised for Rittenhouse and have not released it to the family, furthermore, they have dissuaded buy their overtly political showmanship, many defense lawyers who might represent him.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Convicted felon who had a gun and evidence showing he was going to murder a 17 year old kid who was defending himself is walking freely - for now?

Still think the Feds, prosecutors and law & order are on the side of conservative gun owners who aren't the ones burning things down?
I think that the general population still needs convincing, but 'shooting sports enthusiasts' don't. I took a course from the US Concealed Carry Association and their instructions on how to handle a defensive firearms incident are not "hey, you did the right thing, the cops will understand" They are like "The DA is going to try to put you in prison, right or wrong"

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
I still don't know if Kyle's received enough in donations, but here's another possible cause you could give to if you've got money to give:

That incident reads like something straight out of an 80's apocalypse movie. It's very sad.