Kyle's Legal Defense Fund

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
People pushing Lin Wood need to watch Robert Barnes. Wood is self-interested and not a defense attorney at all but rather a defamation litigator...

Wood and his cohorts till control the money raised for Rittenhouse and have not released it to the family, furthermore, they have dissuaded buy their overtly political showmanship, many defense lawyers who might represent him.

Viva Frey needs to keep his opinions in Canada where he is located. Being Canadian, means he has never had or tried a Case in the US and so is just armchairing.

Barnes is awesome, I like what he did on the wesley snipes tax case. I think any sort of "legal" angle for Rittenhouse is wrong though, if it gets to trial it's going to be a Kangaroo court. The judge will kick the media out on day one and it will be backdoored. It need's hype and pressure a la Breona Taylor/George Floyd etc in the media and political arena to ensure a deal is cut or charges are dropped before it even gets to trial. I think that is how Lin Wood is trying to win it.

bucky

Ostrich
Viva Frey needs to keep his opinions in Canada where he is located. Being Canadian, means he has never had or tried a Case in the US and so is just armchairing.

Barnes is awesome, I like what he did on the wesley snipes tax case. I think any sort of "legal" angle for Rittenhouse is wrong though, if it gets to trial it's going to be a Kangaroo court. The judge will kick the media out on day one and it will be backdoored. It need's hype and pressure a la Breona Taylor/George Floyd etc in the media and political arena to ensure a deal is cut or charges are dropped before it even gets to trial. I think that is how Lin Wood is trying to win it.

I hope you're right. It just occurred to me that I need to be adding Kyle to my daily prayers. After that bar owner in Omaha was driven to suicide for the crime of racistly defending himself from death or permanent brain damage at the hand of peacefully protesting diversity, Kyle going down for life would be almost too depressing to take.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
I hope you're right. It just occurred to me that I need to be adding Kyle to my daily prayers. After that bar owner in Omaha was driven to suicide for the crime of racistly defending himself from death or permanent brain damage at the hand of peacefully protesting diversity, Kyle going down for life would be almost too depressing to take.

Why depressing?

It should reinvigorate you. You now know for a fact the system will grind you to dust just to prove a point. That means you no longer have to question their motives.

They. Hate. You.

Sides must be taken in times like these. Hoping the police will help save you is a pipe dream. Look at who takes up the baton to quell any protest, not just the Antifa/BLM types. Its the police getting a pay cheque.

Who lets the criminals go but threatens innocent business owners with prosecution if they dare say no to lockdown orders?

Who makes criminal bail reforms, lets thousands out of jail because of some cough and then jails people who dont like taking orders from some communist mayor?

Are these the actions of people you would call allies or enemies in harsh times?

bucky

Ostrich
Why depressing?

It should reinvigorate you. You now know for a fact the system will grind you to dust just to prove a point. That means you no longer have to question their motives.

They. Hate. You.

Sides must be taken in times like these. Hoping the police will help save you is a pipe dream. Look at who takes up the baton to quell any protest, not just the Antifa/BLM types. Its the police getting a pay cheque.

Who lets the criminals go but threatens innocent business owners with prosecution if they dare say no to lockdown orders?

Who makes criminal bail reforms, lets thousands out of jail because of some cough and then jails people who dont like taking orders from some communist mayor?

Are these the actions of people you would call allies or enemies in harsh times?
I was expressing actual concern for the innocent kid who shouldn't even be in prison now, let alone for the rest of his life. Your ideological points are valid, but not what I was talking about.

@Jünger Thanks for your post. Since I can see that there's still need, I'm going to donate what I can.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Ricky Schroeder and My Pillow man save the day...what a great and whacky timeline. My next hope is that when its time for him to back in to trial that an army of citizens surrounds his house and dares police to come across the line to get him.

Nah, he should show up for his court date. Give the system a chance.

If a corrupt jury convicts him, that's when the army of citizens comes into play.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Holy cow...that is really Ricky Schroder. At first, I didn't really believe it until I saw that picture. How weird.