Kyle's Legal Defense Fund

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Darth Vader @CaediteEos7 :"@Heartiste - Let me make it short and sweet.

BRCC is one of them.
The CEO and COO are Jewish.
The CEO and other employees of the company are Special Forces yes.....but they are ALSO "former" or more than likely CURRENT employees of the CIA.
Another "conservative" gatekeeper EXPOSED for who they are. An intelligence operation.
Ok, so the founder is Jewish, and yeah, they used to be special forces vets, even working for the CIA. But no, they are not still intelligence assets and the company isn't an "intelligence operation." They're too busy counting their greenbacks and making hay off their image to have time for night jobs supporting any intelligence agency, nor would they have useful info.

The coffee in the Army sucks ass and Green Berets aren't any better than the next guy at roasting it, but these guys learned and did a pretty good job of linking their veteran status to sell overpriced beans as patriot juice.

Their market is vets ad wannabe vets who put stupid punisher decals on their Jeep Rubicons, grow beards, get sleeve tats and have an AR15 with stupid lights, even though they never shoot at night. Can't fault the hustle - they found a reliable niche.

I don't expect them to drop everything and get behind someone they know very little about just because he wore one of their shirts. But yeah, their response could have been worded a lot better - it was way over-lawyered.

Pendleton

Pelican
Kyle is now banned from associating with "white supremacists," which I assume includes most Trump voters at this point. Laughably, it seems to include the Proud Boys. It was thought the restriction was necessary because he was shown in a photo making the evil OK sign. And the photo came from a security camera in a bar so I am not sure how the prosecutor even knew about it or obtained it. The railroading of this kid by the legal system is unprecedented.

etwsake

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Regardless of whether you feel Kyle is innocent or not, wouldn't you agree that it just "looks bad" for an underage kid to be at a bar, looking like he's "partying" when he's facing murder charges?

I would imagine the smarter thing to do would be to lay low and stay completely out of public view until the trial is over. All he's doing is giving the left more ammunition to use against him, pun intended.

Problem for Kyle is this, without even the lukewarm boomer civnat Trump in office Kyle is destined to be sacrificed on the liberal altar. If he's smart he'll head over the border to Mexico (the wall is nowhere near finished and many points have no patrols, cops or anything for that matter blocking them). If he's really smart he'll go even further down south, it's a bleak life but it's better then being crucified by rabid liberals.

bucky

Ostrich
Problem for Kyle is this, without even the lukewarm boomer civnat Trump in office Kyle is destined to be sacrificed on the liberal altar. If he's smart he'll head over the border to Mexico (the wall is nowhere near finished and many points have no patrols, cops or anything for that matter blocking them). If he's really smart he'll go even further down south, it's a bleak life but it's better then being crucified by rabid liberals.
I'm pretty sure everywhere south of the border has an extradition treaty with the US, at least until you hit Venezuela. Mexico does.

@ Bucky

A slim chance is better then none, if a man played it smart he could avoid the authorities down there. If your smart and got the money plastic surgery can help a lot...

bucky

Ostrich
asdf
@ Bucky

A slim chance is better then none, if a man played it smart he could avoid the authorities down there. If your smart and got the money plastic surgery can help a lot...
Good point. It would be an adventure at least. I read an article once by someone who was supposedly on the lam in Central America and had built an ok life doing coding online. After several years wherever he was he said he wished he'd just stayed and faced the music. Losing touch with his family and constant evading and bribing officials to avoid arrest had worn him down.

I like the idea above about the Philippines. Maybe Russia would be an option too if he could get there. Realistically though, I think globohomo will find Kyle wherever he goes.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox
Prosecutors are seeking to arrest Kyle, apparently merely because they do not know where he is at the moment.

He is free until March 10th when he has a court appearance scheduled. Of course, the way our legal system always worked before, is that you are free until your court date, and you are promising to appear at that time but it's no one's business where you are or what you are doing until then.

I could run off to Cozumel and be drunk every day until my trial as long as I show back up for my court date.

The absurd thing is he has a $2m bail. He is a kid! Go down to your courthouse and see what kind of awful crimes are committed for $500, $1000 bails, and realize I could commit some really awful crimes and my bail would be a small fraction of Kyle's (that is, unless prosecutors knew my internet history :laughter:)

@ Bucky

You have got to be kidding me. I'm not sure if he has to report to court in Illinois or Wisconsin but assuming he makes a break for it why would he want to be on the lam for the rest of his life? Then you want him to get plastic surgery??!! Stop trolling.

I'm glad people stuck their necks out for Trump but I won't be dumb enough to do that.

@ midwest_struttin

So in his place you'd like to be crucified by rabid liberals and corrupt judges? If that's so then off to the local BDSM convention with thee! As for surgery how else do you think your going not to be noticed?

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
Ok, so the founder is Jewish, and yeah, they used to be special forces vets, even working for the CIA. But no, they are not still intelligence assets and the company isn't an "intelligence operation." They're too busy counting their greenbacks and making hay off their image to have time for night jobs supporting any intelligence agency, nor would they have useful info.

The coffee in the Army sucks ass and Green Berets aren't any better than the next guy at roasting it, but these guys learned and did a pretty good job of linking their veteran status to sell overpriced beans as patriot juice.

Their market is vets ad wannabe vets who put stupid punisher decals on their Jeep Rubicons, grow beards, get sleeve tats and have an AR15 with stupid lights, even though they never shoot at night. Can't fault the hustle - they found a reliable niche.

I don't expect them to drop everything and get behind someone they know very little about just because he wore one of their shirts. But yeah, their response could have been worded a lot better - it was way over-lawyered.

You have to understand how the Jew thinks..ethnic solidarity is a big thing for them. Kyle Rittenhouse popped two of their people. Yes, the two dead are Jewish pedophiles but Jews have always been willing to overlook the "flaws" of their people to maintain social cohesion. No matter what their up front pretend beliefs are at BRCC at heart they are Jews first and foremost and that's where their loyalties lie. It's not surprising they threw Rittenhouse under the bus. They aren't patriots and never have been. Their loyalty is to their tribe and Israel...everything else is a front.