La Palma Volcano ––Possible Mega Tsunami ?

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I just remembered reading about how as part of the fake alien invasion story there would first be a series of huge earthquakes and volcanic eruptions which would then reveal some secrets about the origins of the human race. The reason I thought of this was there is a ton of news about a mega quake on the horizon in California today all the sudden. I wonder if we are going into the direction of the alien stuff with all of these supposed natural disasters...

Sosa

Kingfisher
This article says the Earthquakes are now being artificially made and the island is under attack.

Any truth to this?

I checked the Earthquake activity here and they do not seem naturally placed.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
"Blahdy blah blah... (which is already potentially occurring with Climate Change)..., blipidy yada yip"
230114_908223010.png

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
It could be that because the island is volcanic it has a grid of sensors.
That's what I thought but lets think for a second if this eruption could be a smoke screen for shutting down the internet 'because of the tsunami wave that damaged the underwater cables'.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
They have been seeding information about a massive tsunami for a decade, at least. Recently within the last year, I've been getting these youtube videos where people have supposed "revelation dreams" that depict this destruction. I think it will be an attempt to simulate some kind of biblical apocalypse. Maybe it will be to disguise lots of the vaccine deaths as well.

Grow Bag

Pelican
That's what I thought but lets think for a second if this eruption could be a smoke screen for shutting down the internet 'because of the tsunami wave that damaged the underwater cables'.
I've looked online for earthquake sensor grids and can't find anything. I always thought the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami was very suspect, so I don't doubt the technology is available.

username

Ostrich
Gold Member
The eerie thing is how no mainstream media outlet is covering it. That strikes me as odd and disconcerting.

They can't blame "global warmingclimate change", "anti-vaxxers", "white supremacy", or any of their other propaganda for it. Besides they don't want anything to draw attention away from their pet projects above. Need to keep the populace scared of the virus, climate change, and evil white people.

jollycynic

Sparrow

The grid pattern is definitely suspect and not natural, but the purpose is something I'm having a thought about.

We all know that while the elites would not shed a tear to see any of us die, they also won't do things that would likely jeopardize their standard of living. That tends to point me away from thoughts that this is them trying to cause an eruption or similar.

However, we keep hearing from time to time how Yellowstone could be a civilization ender. The elites, I think, would wish to prevent a civilization ending calamity as it would negatively impact themselves too.

Perhaps the island is being used as a test case for some sort of attempt to relieve pressure on a magma chamber and prevent an eruption? I do believe that the elites would definitely want to defuse volcanoes if possible, as they lie outside of their control or reliable prediction.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
The grid pattern is definitely suspect and not natural, but the purpose is something I'm having a thought about.

We all know that while the elites would not shed a tear to see any of us die, they also won't do things that would likely jeopardize their standard of living. That tends to point me away from thoughts that this is them trying to cause an eruption or similar.

However, we keep hearing from time to time how Yellowstone could be a civilization ender. The elites, I think, would wish to prevent a civilization ending calamity as it would negatively impact themselves too.

Perhaps the island is being used as a test case for some sort of attempt to relieve pressure on a magma chamber and prevent an eruption? I do believe that the elites would definitely want to defuse volcanoes if possible, as they lie outside of their control or reliable prediction.
It may not be that they are trying to end civilization, but cause chaos. Even a tsunami with 50 foot waves would do a great deal of damage to the East Coast cities.

I think we have to tie all the weather phenomena together though. I actually am starting to think this is not an attempt to cause a mega-tsunami. I think we will see volcanoes go off worldwide in addition to severe earthquakes in specific locations. This will be a revelation (modeled after biblical events to trigger certain elements in our minds) intended for us. I am starting to think it will intersect with the fake alien invasion stuff at some point, but we will have to see how it connects.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

How can this be natural at this point? Earthquake swarm has been going on for over a month now with hundreds of earthquakes each day. Bushcraft Bear addresses this issue.

Sosa

Kingfisher
Another 5.1 magnitude earthquake just hit La Palma, the strongest and shallowest to date.

This is the 3rd 5+ magnitude Earthquake in the past 5 days, confirmation that the seismic activity is escalating on the Island.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Another 5.1 magnitude earthquake just hit La Palma, the strongest and shallowest to date.

This is the 3rd 5+ magnitude Earthquake in the past 5 days, confirmation that the seismic activity is escalating on the Island.
There have been over 35,000 earthquakes and tremors recorded in La Palma in the past month...What would cause such an intense localized swarm?