Ladies commentaries on pre and post-university transformations of women

Video on the pre and post university transformations:

I remember seeing before it was apparently scrubbed from search results except for this new one. Women who came into the University healthy and feminine coming out drained of femininity and soul.

As if University is a demonic portal and distorts all the vulnerable who come into it.

But I am curious as to your perspectives on this phenomenon.

So many Conservatives send their daughters there only for their daughters to be transformed. Especially by Fathers who really are into the empowerment of their daughters.

This also brings up this phenomenon. The urge of many Conservative Men to try to cross-dress their daughters with masculinity especially when attempting to train their daughters in arms. I will refer to Dalrock's post:

With bullet point number two above in mind, I think we need to be aware of the temptations involved. The kickass gal is a well established conservative feminist trope, and we should be aware of this when considering how we direct the training of our wives and daughters. Feminists know why they want our daughters to move out on their own in the big city and experience the carousel. Conservatives on the other hand pride themselves in knowing how to make this feminist goal “safe” for our daughters to achieve.

The kickass conservative gal trope is easiest to spot when it comes to guns. Conservative shooters love the idea of guns as a realization of the feminist dream. If you aren’t familiar with the subculture, go to any online forum on guns and you will find a group of men eager to explain how tough their pistol packing wives/daughters are. One of the local DFW gun ranges understands this culture well, and features pictures of a kickass gal with a pink gun on their website. This is not, I should add, a range dedicated to women shooters. I’ve been to their store, and their target customers are the same group of men every other range/store in the area caters to. The same is true of another gun shop just a few miles away, B&S Guns. They have a billboard* by the freeway with a picture of a woman shooting a rifle that says “We won’t tell your HUSBAND.”

If you decide you want to teach your wife/daughters to shoot, keep in mind that the entire culture you are bringing them into is designed to tempt them into a feminist rebellious frame of mind. This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do it, but you shouldn’t kid yourself about the temptations you are throwing their way.

There is also the reality of the difference between men’s and women’s interests when it comes to masculine pursuits. All of the men I know who shoot enjoy going to the range to practice, and even enjoy breaking their guns down to clean and maintain them. I have yet to observe a wife or daughter who takes this level of interest in shooting. They may embrace the “empowerment” of it, or simply enjoy infrequently going to the range for a bit of shooting, but I’ve yet to come across a woman who really “got into it” the way men do. This, plus the realities of men’s and women’s different instinctive response to violence means that training and arming women is going to be much less effective than gun owning feminists desperately want to believe.

Again, I’m not saying you are wrong if you decide to teach your wife or daughters how to shoot. My wife enjoys coming to the range with me from time to time, and I plan on teaching our daughter to shoot. However, we need to be realistic about the risks and benefits involved with this.

We’re so manly, even our women are like men!

There is another temptation involved with this, and this temptation is for the men involved. Part of the appeal of the kickass conservative gal is the idea that the man who masculinizes his women is proving how much more manly he is than other men. This tends to start with selecting a specific masculine pursuit and declaring it to be the very definition of manliness. In a general sense this could include marriage and fatherhood or even the ability to attract women, but for this specific example it is something like shooting, hunting, rebuilding an engine, weight lifting, or martial arts. These are all positive pursuits for a man (in the right context), but none of them are essential for being a “real man”.

The base temptation for men is to declare that one of these manly pursuits is the real test of a man, and any man who doesn’t do them isn’t a real man. The tie in temptation is then to add another layer cementing the man’s status as the only real man in the room, by declaring that any man who doesn’t think highly of masculinizing women in this specific way is merely too much of a girly man to appreciate strong women. This is a standard feminist slogan, but it comes from a conservative I’m more manly than you are position.

I think this is the "conservative" counter-part to the liberals trying to feminize their own sons.

Last edited:

christie2

Sparrow
Woman
Thank you for posting your thread here in the ladies' forum so its accessible to comment on.

I remember seeing the other video you can't find.

This one and that one are disturbing.
These girls are not simply rebelling or going through a phase.
It is very much like they have become demonically possessed.

The 'ultra-conservative' household she grew up in was not even that conservative as she wore shortsleeved teeshirts, short shorts and makeup in pictures with her parents.
I listened a little further in the video when the male announcer was reminding the viewer of the power of feminine beauty.

It is my thought that young women know its powerful but do not equate that feminine beauty is what is most desirable.
They don't want to be desired for that in other words.

Its like Satan is acting through them to attract fallen men.

I have more thoughts on this but its sickening because I can actually envision their train of thought which makes me think I have not fully exorcised this myself as a redpilled female about to be baptised.
I will comment more and explain after I am baptised.

This is all very sad isn't it?

messaggera

Kingfisher
Woman
RRR0BYN at one time, was looking for content to write an article for Evie Magazine (a recommended publication by a male user on this forum) about pre and post university transformation - not sure if the piece was ever completed. It seems material shared on this forum makes it to this publication from time to time.

Another option for women looking to receive info/connect with like minded women is twitter. ONLY IF you use it well. Which means unfollowing and blocking enthusiastically, you have to be serious about maintaining a quality feed otherwise its probably better not to use social media.

Some examples of people i think who are great to follow @rooshv @margaritaevna95 @Evie_Magazine @BritMartinez @feminineinspo @RRR0BYN if you start with those you will be put into a certain corner of twitter that is its own community. Be hesitant to follow and quick to unfollow/block if you see something from an account you don't like. There are many men and women playing a role on twitter but the mask drops sometimes at which point they get removed from the feed. Less is more.

This topic was brought up by another user once in the ladies forum:
Yeah - it's a delusion. It poisons your mind. Even the supposedly less radical feminism of the 1960s was already a poison. It makes many women antagonistic towrds all men - I heard it even from those who went through the de-feminization while in a relationships. One woman said that she suddenly realized that all those times she felt angry with her boyfriend was because of the feminist programming. Her anger was propaganda created!

And nevermind those poor sods who fall now deep for the SJW-feminist ways:

test-subjects-before-and-after-sjw-indoctrination-33833802.png

The ugliness can be seen outwardly as well. The scale is really progressive as many of the first feminists were married with children, but were somehow unhappy because of all this oppression. I remember one of the most famous ones being unsatisfied despite being married to a good-looking, masculine, highly successful lawyers. She even wrote poems cursing his large male endowment and masculine ego. Any sane woman would have struck the lottery with such a guy, but she wanted more and wrote books so that countless women would not even get close to what she had in her personal life. The other group of leading feminists are lesbians and that is even more insane. That is akin to men taking relationship and marriage advice from gay men in the party scene or on Grindr.

And yes - when young you don't consider all those things despite the fact that women used to be more mature gender being designed to think about those very things much sooner. It took decades of brainwashing to wipe it all clean - countless movies and plenty of academia driven reconditioning. Remember of the old Jane Austen novels where most teenage women were just wondering who they would marry. Their interest was centered on finding the best possible man, not run around sampling men and then settling down past the prime while being oblivious about gender-specific attraction patterns. (Female attraction is much stronger impacted by youth than male attraction - for obvious biological reasons that will never be eradicated) Even the current bestsellers like Fifty Shades show ultimately a young woman being attracted to a strong dominant man. And it's clearly monogamously oriented and thus a conventional male-female relationship despite all the additional fluff. In a Jane Austen novel that man would just be a gruff regional lord who was strangely attracted to girl of more humble origins. This stuff is fundamental to us humans and our relationships.

The University environment breeds far left indoctrination; especially if the institution is state funded.

Well if they are practicing yoga who is to say this is not a possibility?
@Luna Novem provided a great article on the dangers of meditation:

Also there was another great read on the dangers of yoga provided by Roosh:

Yoga was a big thing during my graduate years; although it was a positive and healthy experience there are times I wonder if it contributed to opening the Sacral Chakra.

Agree:
As if University is a demonic portal and distorts all the vulnerable who come into it.

Thank you for posting your thread here in the ladies' forum so its accessible to comment on.

I remember seeing the other video you can't find.

This one and that one are disturbing.
These girls are not simply rebelling or going through a phase.

The 'ultra-conservative' household she grew up in was not even that conservative as she wore shortsleeved teeshirts, short shorts and makeup in pictures with her parents.
I listened a little further in the video when the male announcer was reminding the viewer of the power of feminine beauty.

It is my thought that young women know its powerful but do not equate that feminine beauty is what is most desirable.
They don't want to be desired for that in other words.

Its like Satan is acting through them to attract fallen men.

I have more thoughts on this but its sickening because I can actually envision their train of thought which makes me think I have not fully exorcised this myself as a redpilled female about to be baptised.
I will comment more and explain after I am baptised.

This is all very sad isn't it?

Their problem is that they devalued femininity so much unintentionally. That they end up making daughters into sons. They may inadvertently undermine masculinity in the process.

Rather than valuing it in their daughters whilst valuing masculinity in their sons. Thereby respecting the sex differences that God has ordained in their places and which are good in their respective spheres.

All this love of women posing with guns or women doing manly things are symptoms of this problem. As much as what the other side of the political aisle does.

Daughters aren't meant to be son substitutes. They should be content with son-in-laws if all they have is daughters. Otherwise the only other solution is to have a big enough family to have sons.

Femininity like water is gentle. But even the gentle waves of water can erode away the hardest of rocks. In the wrong contexts of course it doesn't work but in its symbiosis with Masculinity it does best.

It doesn't do well on its own just as Masculinity whithers and dies without it. For example Men without Mothers cannot exist. And we can be sure there is other unseen positive Feminine influences that lead to the greatness of Men like Aurelian or Trajan.

Where would David be were it not for women like Ruth?

How can Masculinity be healthy and strong unless nourished by Femininity? Women of this quality may not get praise from Men.

But God will commend all Women who fulfill their purposes well. To them goes the Crown of Glory and a seat at God's Holy Council.

Last edited:

Maddox

Woodpecker
The whole "men who use their wives as shooting buddies" disgusts me as much as any Leftist who promotes feminism. Even teaching your girl how to shoot in order to defend herself at home goes down a slippery slope.

I don't know why these guys feel the need to have their wife take on the same hobby as themselves. After all, your hobby as a man should be "alone time." It's something you do by yourself or with buddies. Leave your wife or girlfriend out of it.

RRR0BYN at one time, was looking for content to write an article for Evie Magazine (a recommended publication by a male user on this forum) about pre and post university transformation - not sure if the piece was ever completed. It seems material shared on this forum makes it to this publication from time to time.

This topic was brought up by another user once in the ladies forum:

The University environment breeds far left indoctrination; especially if the institution is state funded.

Well if they are practicing yoga who is to say this is not a possibility?
@Luna Novem provided a great article on the dangers of meditation:

Also there was another great read on the dangers of yoga provided by Roosh:

Yoga was a big thing during my graduate years; although it was a positive and healthy experience there are times I wonder if it contributed to opening the Sacral Chakra.

Agree:

I think also this goes to show that women without genuine salvation will fall into the hands of the enemy very quickly in said environment rather than actually end up fleeing such an environment or managing to hold on to their femininity despite it.

As well as the strong influence of negative peer groups of wicked women who pass on their corruption to naive women who then become fellow rebels under demonic influence.

I remember anecdotes of Men who brought over wives who were traditionally feminine in behavior becoming negatively influenced by the Anglosphere culture which in my honest opinion is anti-feminine in regards to women as well as misandrist(that is actually man-hating) and which also encourages putting women on a pedestal.

The whole "men who use their wives as shooting buddies" disgusts me as much as any Leftist who promotes feminism. Even teaching your girl how to shoot in order to defend herself at home goes down a slippery slope. I don't know why these guys feel the need to have their wife take on the same hobby as themselves. After all, your hobby as a man should be "alone time." It's something you do by yourself or with buddies. Leave your wife or girlfriend out of it.
Agreed. As well as the notion of "Men and Women in uniform". As if women and men can both be interchangable rather than said role being exclusively sanctified for Men as God intended when he only drafted Males 20 years and older for battle(Numbers 1).

God could have very easily have selected "capable" women if he really wanted to. This sex confusion is really pushed by the Bible Translators committee which authored the NIV 2011 abomination of a translation:

Luna Novem

Kingfisher
Woman
The whole "men who use their wives as shooting buddies" disgusts me as much as any Leftist who promotes feminism. Even teaching your girl how to shoot in order to defend herself at home goes down a slippery slope.

I don't know why these guys feel the need to have their wife take on the same hobby as themselves. After all, your hobby as a man should be "alone time." It's something you do by yourself or with buddies. Leave your wife or girlfriend out of it.
IDK. We have hobbies we both enjoy and hobbies that only one of us enjoys. Both of us like to shoot, and we are both introverts who pair bond much more easily than we make outside friends. (Especially after leaving our liberal area a few years back; we left behind all family and friends.) So, yes, going to shoot is something we've done together.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

80+ years ago, below old pictures were common to see when men-boys & women-girls had their own rifle/gun clubs.

55e80cdc6680bb400cd6fc45239d5f2e.jpg

My elderly mother's high school had separate rifle clubs for boys & girls. It is quite common to see old yearbooks that contained pictures like the example below. Also, note how the boys & girls were dress back then.

Rifle-Club-1947-830x623.jpg

Maddox

Woodpecker
80+ years ago, below old pictures were common to see when men-boys & women-girls had their own rifle/gun clubs.

55e80cdc6680bb400cd6fc45239d5f2e.jpg

My elderly mother's high school had separate rifle clubs for boys & girls. It is quite common to see old yearbooks that contained pictures like the example below. Also, note how the boys & girls were dress back then.

Rifle-Club-1947-830x623.jpg

What country is this?

United States. From about 1940s to 1960s, there were high school rifle/gun clubs across the United States.

I do wonder if its correlation or causation with the badass kickass conservative gal phenomenon.

If it is causation then it probably does eventually open the door leading to the masculinization of women and the stripping of femininity from them.

If women are praised for being badass as a result. Which is equal to praising them for masculine virtue then it definitely counts as that slippery slope.

Its not quite so clear unless someone maps the progression out. As it is obvious with the women before and after university.

Last edited:

Elipe

Pelican
Don't forget that girl-gun badassery also has roots in the outback mindset of the early settlers of the American wild. Women couldn't afford to be dainty little things that spent all their time painting their nails. Women had to help their family survive, and they often had to do things that we would consider very masculine. Even so, they still retained some sort of feminineness, but it's still easy to see how the settler mindset carried forward into feminism. American women have historically been significantly more gung-ho and self-sufficient than the traditional, more fragile woman of the British Empire in their big canopy dresses.

Of course, the men were manlier back then too. If an American settler took a time machine to today, he'd say that American men today are much more feminine than even the women of his day. To a modern American man, a settler woman would have seemed pretty masculine, while her husband would have considered her dainty and feminine by the standards of the day.

Don't forget that girl-gun badassery also has roots in the outback mindset of the early settlers of the American wild. Women couldn't afford to be dainty little things that spent all their time painting their nails. Women had to help their family survive, and they often had to do things that we would consider very masculine. Even so, they still retained some sort of feminineness, but it's still easy to see how the settler mindset carried forward into feminism. American women have historically been significantly more gung-ho and self-sufficient than the traditional, more fragile woman of the British Empire in their big canopy dresses.

Of course, the men were manlier back then too. If an American settler took a time machine to today, he'd say that American men today are much more feminine than even the women of his day. To a modern American man, a settler woman would have seemed pretty masculine, while her husband would have considered her dainty and feminine by the standards of the day.

Agreed. It also goes to show the inherent symbiotic relationship between masculinity and femininity. And how the seeds of dysfunction existed even back then. The traditional woman of the British Empire depended on the stout British Men who were soldiers,adventurers and policemen.

Unless men take on the masculine duties then those who aren't going to be as effective at masculinity will take their place.

The Patriarchal society of Ancient Israel required a thickness of Male solidarity that is absent in frontier American Society that allows women to have those feminine roles.

Even Ancient Rome had those sex distinctions somehow.

Too much individualism may have contributed to a greater inter-changeability of roles.

Last edited:

Luna Novem

Kingfisher
Woman

100%. This is also why I can shoot guns and still be feminine; it's because my husband retains a high quality of masculinity. Were he less manly, he would need a much more stereotypically feminine woman for balance.

kel

Ostrich
Lol @ thread about young women being groomed into tattooed agender depressive alcoholics at indoctrination centers turning into pearl-clutching limp-d.cked f.gs saying women shouldn't enjoy a fun wholesome activity or be prepared to aid in the defense of their community right as that very potential is becoming a clear reality.

This forum entered a purity spiral somewhere along the way.

Lol @ thread about young women being groomed into tattooed agender depressive alcoholics at indoctrination centers turning into pearl-clutching limp-d.cked f.gs saying women shouldn't enjoy a fun wholesome activity or be prepared to aid in the defense of their community right as that very potential is becoming a clear reality.

This forum entered a purity spiral somewhere along the way.

From Dalrock's post in OP:
There is another temptation involved with this, and this temptation is for the men involved. Part of the appeal of the kickass conservative gal is the idea that the man who masculinizes his women is proving how much more manly he is than other men. This tends to start with selecting a specific masculine pursuit and declaring it to be the very definition of manliness. In a general sense this could include marriage and fatherhood or even the ability to attract women, but for this specific example it is something like shooting, hunting, rebuilding an engine, weight lifting, or martial arts. These are all positive pursuits for a man (in the right context), but none of them are essential for being a “real man”.

The base temptation for men is to declare that one of these manly pursuits is the real test of a man, and any man who doesn’t do them isn’t a real man. The tie in temptation is then to add another layer cementing the man’s status as the only real man in the room, by declaring that any man who doesn’t think highly of masculinizing women in this specific way is merely too much of a girly man to appreciate strong women. This is a standard feminist slogan, but it comes from a conservative I’m more manly than you are position.

messaggera

Kingfisher
Woman
Don't forget that girl-gun badassery also has roots in the outback mindset of the early settlers of the American wild. Women couldn't afford to be dainty little things that spent all their time painting their nails. Women had to help their family survive, and they often had to do things that we would consider very masculine. Even so, they still retained some sort of feminineness

Target practice, Tom Lovell, 1986

Screen Shot 2021-08-18 at 4.10.11 PM.png