Ladies commentaries on pre and post-university transformations of women

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
What the British Empire and the Rich Lady example goes to show is that Femininity requires the Men to set and enforce boundaries that allow women to be more Feminine.

To actually develop her potential to a much more fuller extent than she would otherwise have done if she herself have to do more of everything as a generalist.

It is a form of vulnerability in particular circumstances as greater specialization makes you more vulnerable in other ways.

However that is in exchange for the benefits of Femininity that is like the waters of healing and of strengthening. Of enhancement and renewal.

Giving and nourishing life. So that in the end all parties are mightier, healthier and more capable.

Men destroy monsters and deal with danger so that the women can create a little corner of paradise.

Of course as @Kitty Tantrum has pointed out it shouldn't go too far. You can't be so specialized and being exceptionally good in particular areas that in other ways you become too helpless.

More advanced Technology for example both allows us to do far more. But also makes us far more vulnerable in other ways. There is no such thing as a free lunch.

Last edited:

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
She can be doing both.

However, the level of fatigue or weariness is unmatched except for that of what I'm starting to read of the martyrs.

The sheer volume of time to commit to being both has to be manipulated.
Her selfperception also has to be constantly manipulated.

Telling herself.."I'm a skilled roastmaker who cuts, marinates, sears, seasons and roasts delicious food that is accompanied by roast sauce, and side dishes consistently and repetitively..."
then,
"I'm a skilled handgun shooter who regularly and efficiently maintains and practices cleaning, oiling, loading, drawing and accurately shooting at centre mass targets then taking cover"

Manipulate her time to 50% one skill then 50% the other skill?

But these are just two skills out tens of thousands of gender skills.

It does make for interesting passing of time while an unmarried woman; but then one day, you become redpilled and realise if only you could have nurtured your complement who had his own set of skills different than yours, you could have relaxed into a less fatigued and weary natural role.

As it is, it will take more time for men to feel enthusiastic about learning multiple skills for themselves again. The ptsd in men because of feminism has almost totally disheartened them. The joie de vivre is missing in men to be excited about learning many practical manly skills.

I wish I knew men in person that could help teach these skills to the next generation. There is such a need for it today.
*rant over*

In other words. Jack-of-all-trades, Master of None.

Gracie

Sparrow
Woman
I had an interesting conversation with the lady whose grandchild I babysit. We were lamenting that the neighbourhood we're in is...interesting... we live in the city so you get the odd ones.... BUT while walking through this, I had mentioned how sad it was to have a hard time meeting people my age who have children (I'm 30 with two kids... I'm late to the game). She mentioned she had three kids by 23 (she's 40 so not much older). She made an interesting point - many of my friends are educated. I'm university educated. My cohort is not having kids. My cohort isn't religious. The people I work with and went to school with are opting out of traditionalism for the freakishness of the InfoWars video.

I can understand. I spent those four years being indoctrinated too. I have a sociology degree and many of my profs had hammer-and-sickle flags on their doors to their offices. Plain sight. Many of my courses were taught through the lens of Marxism as a legitimate sociological theory, and many of my classmates have gone on to work in government and education (what else can you do with an arts degree...). These are the same girls I knew in local covens, sound-circles, Women-Who-Run-With-The-Wolves Book Clubs... And they all look the same.

Luckily, I hit rock bottom and God put me back on the right path but some of them I fear for. Deeply. This is a terrifying trend. My father is very pro-women's empowerment and I was always encouraged to get my education. I don't have girls but if I did, I would homeschool and discourage any movement towards a University education. I will be pushing my sons towards entrepreneurship and trades through internship as much as possible, under the guidance of my husband.

And I'll be praying for all those girls out there down this path.

Thanks for the thread. This one is near-and-dear to my heart.

Gracie

Sparrow
Woman
She can be doing both.

However, the level of fatigue or weariness is unmatched except for that of what I'm starting to read of the martyrs.

The sheer volume of time to commit to being both has to be manipulated.
Her selfperception also has to be constantly manipulated.

Telling herself.."I'm a skilled roastmaker who cuts, marinates, sears, seasons and roasts delicious food that is accompanied by roast sauce, and side dishes consistently and repetitively..."
then,
"I'm a skilled handgun shooter who regularly and efficiently maintains and practices cleaning, oiling, loading, drawing and accurately shooting at centre mass targets then taking cover"

Manipulate her time to 50% one skill then 50% the other skill?

But these are just two skills out tens of thousands of gender skills.

It does make for interesting passing of time while an unmarried woman; but then one day, you become redpilled and realise if only you could have nurtured your complement who had his own set of skills different than yours, you could have relaxed into a less fatigued and weary natural role.

As it is, it will take more time for men to feel enthusiastic about learning multiple skills for themselves again. The ptsd in men because of feminism has almost totally disheartened them. The joie de vivre is missing in men to be excited about learning many practical manly skills.

I wish I knew men in person that could help teach these skills to the next generation. There is such a need for it today.
*rant over*
Christie, I understand your point so well. I found I struggled a lot in the beginning of my journey to be more submissive. I felt I had a foot in both worlds and couldn't accomplish anything. Once I prioritized femininity, and trusted my husband could do the rest, we began working together far better. I still slip but we are far better off.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
I had an interesting conversation with the lady whose grandchild I babysit. We were lamenting that the neighbourhood we're in is...interesting... we live in the city so you get the odd ones.... BUT while walking through this, I had mentioned how sad it was to have a hard time meeting people my age who have children (I'm 30 with two kids... I'm late to the game). She mentioned she had three kids by 23 (she's 40 so not much older). She made an interesting point - many of my friends are educated. I'm university educated. My cohort is not having kids. My cohort isn't religious. The people I work with and went to school with are opting out of traditionalism for the freakishness of the InfoWars video.

I can understand. I spent those four years being indoctrinated too. I have a sociology degree and many of my profs had hammer-and-sickle flags on their doors to their offices. Plain sight. Many of my courses were taught through the lens of Marxism as a legitimate sociological theory, and many of my classmates have gone on to work in government and education (what else can you do with an arts degree...). These are the same girls I knew in local covens, sound-circles, Women-Who-Run-With-The-Wolves Book Clubs... And they all look the same.

Luckily, I hit rock bottom and God put me back on the right path but some of them I fear for. Deeply. This is a terrifying trend. My father is very pro-women's empowerment and I was always encouraged to get my education. I don't have girls but if I did, I would homeschool and discourage any movement towards a University education. I will be pushing my sons towards entrepreneurship and trades through internship as much as possible, under the guidance of my husband.

And I'll be praying for all those girls out there down this path.

Thanks for the thread. This one is near-and-dear to my heart.

There is an anecdote that one Home Schooling Christian family sent their 9 daughters to University. They have no grandchildren even when 9 of their daughters got married.

Leeloo

Woodpecker
Woman
Catholic
This reminds me of that one old ROK article like “20 women who ruined their looks due to feminism” or something like that. Absolutely tragic. Most of them were lovely. And then so quickly all was lost due to extreme weight gain, shaved head or skrillex haircuts, horrid tattoos, and grouchy facial expressions. It was like an external display of mental illness.

messaggera

Kingfisher
Woman
Catholic
Came across this thread in the men's forum sometime ago, but have not had the chance to really share information:

This University professor presented in the tweet makes strong arguments for the student affairs experience churning "out generation after generation of liberals, and recently, neo-Marxists." However, does not address the heavy influence of stakeholders and the need to diversify the classroom for marketing/enrollment progression - $.

University faculty are naive and often sheltered within their academic fields. And most "soft science" disciplines play right into narratives praising debauchery and distorted wokeness; which places "justice" over "truths."

Here is a recent article on how some universities communicated the Kyle Riddenhouse verdict.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...ies-forced-consensus-kyle-rittenhouse/620809/

We are disheartened and dismayed by this morning’s not guilty verdict on all charges in the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse … We join in solidarity with all who are outraged by this failure of accountability.

The whole episode is an illustration of a bigger problem in academia: Administrators make ideologically selective efforts to soothe the feelings of upset faculty members and students. These actions impose orthodoxies of thought, undermining both intellectual diversity and inclusion. “Certainly,” declared a statement by Dwight A. McBride, president of the New School, “the verdict raises questions about … vigilantism in the service of racism and white supremacy.” In reality, many observers are far from certain that, when 12 jurors concluded that a white man shot three other white men in self-defense, they were saying anything about white supremacy.

“We, the faculty, are the only ‘leaders’ worthy of mention when it comes to the realm of ideas,” he insisted. “Why must this university’s senior administration declare, on behalf of the institution as a whole and with one voice, that they unanimously—without any subtle differences of emphasis or nuance—interpret contentious current events through a single lens?”

Douglas M. Haynes, UC Irvine’s vice chancellor for equity, diversity, and inclusion, did in a statement that presented a highly subjective personal analysis as if it were fact. “The verdict,” he declared, “conveys a chilling message: Neither Black lives nor those of their allies’ [sic] matter.”

It is the top University administration that allows for this type of behaviour to breed. How many universities, today, through their Foundations are offering George Floyd scholarships? One scholarship is one too many given Floyd's violence on a pregnant woman.