Ladies Forum Guidelines & Introduction thread

Leeloo

Woodpecker
Woman
Hello everybody, I am Danica. I am living in Europe. I look for more of video of Roosh after seeing some months ago, but I found here instead. I am worried to post in other sections because English is my second language. I hope we can be friends!
Welcome! I think you will like it here. Try not to worry about your English. You seem quite fluent, and maybe your interactions here will help you to improve.

Would you be willing to share which European country you are from? There are a lot of people here learning second and third languages. Maybe it will help us learn together. I have intermediate Italian and I’m currently beginning to learn basic French.

Edit: I just saw your profile says Latvia.

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
Greetings to all from the East Coast of the US! I wandered into Roosh's site over a decade ago, lost touch until recently when I saw he got banned from YouTube, and have been lurking since. I happily signed up last month when he opened up a ladies section (thanks Roosh!) but I didn't have time to post till now. Happy to meet you all!

Good day. Have you been to Watkins Glen? Beautiful.

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
Hello everybody, I am Danica. I am living in Europe. I look for more of video of Roosh after seeing some months ago, but I found here instead. I am worried to post in other sections because English is my second language. I hope we can be friends!

Laipni gaidīti Danica! Did I say this correct?

Do not worry about your English. The best way to learn is by writing and reading.
And please feel free to ask, happy to help.

EntWife

Robin
Woman
Don't worry about your English. I don't know Latvian at all, so you're ahead of me there. :)

EntWife

Robin
Woman
Hello Ladies, recently discovered this forum and took an interest. I am in my mid-twenties, Christian and married with children. Hoping to connect with like minded individuals, as well as engage in many enlightening conversations.
That's so nice to hear! It's definitely the way to have a happy life.

Hortense

Chicken
Woman
Hello Ladies,

I'm so happy to have this forum! Nowdays it's hard to find like-minded women, when you are an anti-feminist, traditional Catholic stay-at-home mom. I'm in my late 20s, married at age 20. I've 3 children and 1 in heaven. I live in Hungary. I'm interested in theology, language learning, history and culture in general. My hobbies are reading, embroidery, crochet, knitting, learning languages, translating, and being alone in a silent room. :) I think I'll be a reader more than a writer here because I already spend too much time on the web... but I like to read other women's wisdom, especially older women's with healthy marriages and happy, Christian children. I need wisdom, because in my entire family my husband and I are the only Christians! So we are doing this whole Catholic family life stuff from scrach.

God bless you!

Leeloo

Woodpecker
Woman
Hello Ladies,

I'm so happy to have this forum! Nowdays it's hard to find like-minded women, when you are an anti-feminist, traditional Catholic stay-at-home mom. I'm in my late 20s, married at age 20. I've 3 children and 1 in heaven. I live in Hungary. I'm interested in theology, language learning, history and culture in general. My hobbies are reading, embroidery, crochet, knitting, learning languages, translating, and being alone in a silent room. :) I think I'll be a reader more than a writer here because I already spend too much time on the web... but I like to read other women's wisdom, especially older women's with healthy marriages and happy, Christian children. I need wisdom, because in my entire family my husband and I are the only Christians! So we are doing this whole Catholic family life stuff from scrach.

God bless you!
Welcome, Hortense!

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
I enjoy most anything outdoors but especially: hiking, both down-hill and cross-country skiing, camping, stargazing, etc. My husband’s dream and mine is to eventually buy several acres of land up in the hills and ease into homesteading and off-grid living. Unfortunately, our motto has become, “Someday...” with the recent liberal diaspora raising property values sky high.
Just noticed this post.
Our family thinks the same way.

"Someday"

Soli Deo Gloria

Chicken
Woman
Good day ladies,

I heard about this forum through my SO and decided to join! I'm excited to participate and hope we can all be friends! I'm glad to see other Christian women on this forum, and I can't wait to read what all of your ideas and opinions are. I believe everyone is valuable in this world, and everyone has a purpose that glorifies God, we just have to dig deep within us and find it! I'm still working on that, and I'm having a blast doing so. I look forward to reading what you all have to say!

"Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you." (2 Thessalonians 3:16)

Camellia

Pigeon
Woman
Hi all and Happy New Year!

I've been following Roosh for a long time and I was thrilled to find that he decided to create this much needed space for us ladies. I'm originally from Argentina so please excuse me if my English sounds weird at times. I married my American husband 12 years ago and we have three beautiful children together. I've always been a housewife and now I'm a homeschooling mom :) I love to cook and keep a cozy home for my family and loved ones. I come from a dysfunctional, atheist family, and it took me years of inner work to find God and freed myself from their indoctrination. A couple of years ago, I joined a small Catholic parish in my community but after covid started I realized that they're also part of the problem. Once they declared that wearing a mask was equal to being pro-life I decided, with a heavy heart, to not go back. Now, I'm feeling a little bit at a loss but looking into the Orthodox Church. I'm praying daily to God for guidance.

I'm very much looking forward to connecting with like-minded ladies!

dragonfire00

Sparrow
Woman
Hello Ladies,

God bless you!
Welcome! I loved Budapest when I visited. Seems like Hungary would be a great place to raise a family. I will say as a language enthusiast I had the hardest time trying to speak Hungarian when I was there. I'm also a SAHM and wish I had 3 kids : ) just two for now but I'm a few years older.

Camellia

Pigeon
Woman
Hi I’m Pipper I’ve been lurking for a few years. I found Roosh through the Married Redpill on reddit. I’m 47, married 24 years with twin daughters and we have one grandson that’s 6 weeks old.
I found the red pill when my marriage was in trouble, I googled Sexless marriage and down the rabbit hole I went, this was around 2016. I was going to drag my husband to counseling because it was all his fault in my eyes. Luckily I found Laura Doyle and read The Surrendered Wife. It all became clear that I was the problem. My husband is a good man and has always treated me kind. Our marriage is wonderful now.
My family growing up was dysfunctional and my mother was an alcoholic who died in 1991. She was part of the first wave feminism which has destroyed women an still plagues as today. I grew up in the second wave of “women can do anything” and my favourite “you don’t need a man” mantra.
It was the “hand a girl a spanner” ads in the late 80s (I’m Australian) made me choose a trade in a non traditional field. I’m a firm believer that if you do the same work then the pay should be equal. Over the last 30 years in my industry I’ve found that to be true. I was fortunate enough to know I wanted a stable family and stayed home when the girls were little. My background has made me harsh in certain ways but over the years I’ve found I like to be more feminine.
Looking forward to adding to the conversation when i can and learning along the way. I don’t spend too much time on these kinds of forums but sometimes my husband works away and this is a sane place to hangout.
Thanks again Roosh.
Pipper, your story sounds very similar to mine. I also found Laura Doyle to be extremely helpful. I was very interested in joining her (paid) program but it was very expensive. I was wondering if you tried that program yourself, or if you simply read her books like I did.

Leeloo

Woodpecker
Woman
Welcome, ladies! I think you will find the community to be the niche you’re looking for. Ever since Roosh created the ladies forum, I’ve found this to be the perfect place to discuss topics with like-minded women. In my opinion, you won’t find such a place anywhere else.

Camellia

Pigeon
Woman
Welcome, ladies! I think you will find the community to be the niche you’re looking for. Ever since Roosh created the ladies forum, I’ve found this to be the perfect place to discuss topics with like-minded women. In my opinion, you won’t find such a place anywhere else.
Thank you for the warm welcome, Leeloo! I'm so thankful for this forum. It's a very special community and I hope to meet some of you in person one day :)