Ladies Forum Guidelines & Introduction thread

TexasJenn

Pigeon
Woman
Hi, I'm Jennifer. I've been a Roosh lurker for years. Even back during his pickup days, I was pretty sure he'd get past that eventually :)

I signed up because with the forum recently locked down, I could no longer read it. It's getting harder to find places where you can read and discuss anything other than propaganda - so here I am.

I appreciate the thought-provoking discussions and will rely on this forum as a source of honest information.

MBell

Sparrow
Woman
Hello everyone! I am so excited to be a part of a community that allows me to connect and share with women that share my outlook and faith. I am currently single and have never been married. I just passed 30 years of age, but I have never been married and am holding on to my virtue for any potential future husband. I was blessed with the opportunity to begin my journey in the Orthodox Church about three years ago, after a childhood in a sterile church that left me searching, and I was inspired to join this community after seeing Roosh’s journey and commitment to growing a vibrant, supportive space online. It can be discouraging when so many influences encourage degeneracy and promiscuity, but I am hopeful that I can grow spiritually and personally from interactions with you lovely ladies. Reading the content this far has me excited to realize there are similar people, both men and women, who are dedicated to chastity and their relationship with Jesus. Thanks so much!

Pipper

Chicken
Woman
Pipper, your story sounds very similar to mine. I also found Laura Doyle to be extremely helpful. I was very interested in joining her (paid) program but it was very expensive. I was wondering if you tried that program yourself, or if you simply read her books like I did.
Sorry for the very late reply but no I didn’t do the payed program I found her book enough of a wake up call. Fascinating. Womanhood is good too.

SchoolApple

Sparrow
Woman
I'm a Mom who has been censored and attacked often in the internet. I lean towards Protestant Christianity but not the apostasy of Mainstream denominations. I'm ecumenical. I don't want to argue over denominations. I want to talk about common issues. I don't want to argue but already got into it with two people here even though I just want a peaceful place to discuss issues. I don't believe in a lot of mainstream ideas (mental illness, etc) so I get attacked by people who are offended even though all I want is peace on the internet.
I have been crying since January 6. I fell for the Q stuff and thought there was a plan that would save us from the China dystopia that is now here. Yet God has had compassion on me and has given me the Holy Spirit to help me through this time. I get attacked by Satan quite often however. Mostly here to talk about girl things like recipes or faith with other women.
I got into Roosh's work after he made the America series and wrote Christian oriented articles.

Last edited:

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
I'm a Mom who has been censored and attacked often in the internet. I lean towards Protestant Christianity but not the apostasy of Mainstream denominations. I'm ecumenical. I don't want to argue over denominations. I want to talk about common issues. I don't want to argue but already got into it with two people here even though I just want a peaceful place to discuss issues. I don't believe in a lot of mainstream ideas (mental illness, etc) so I get attacked by people who are offended even though all I want is peace on the internet.
I have been crying since January 6. I fell for the Q stuff and thought there was a plan that would save us from the China dystopia that is now here. Yet God has had compassion on me and has given me the Holy Spirit to help me through this time. I get attacked by Satan quite often however. Mostly here to talk about girl things like recipes or faith with other women.
I got into Roosh's work after he made the America series and wrote Christian oriented articles.

How did you get into it with two different individuals on here? There is a report button/option if you feel you are being falsely attacked.
Do you not find this forum welcoming to others?

Leeloo

Woodpecker
Woman

Welcome to the forum. I see you’ve definitely jumped feet first into the board topics recently. It may take a couple of weeks for you to immerse yourself in the tone of this forum, and the personalities of the ladies (and men) who post here.
That being said, you seem to have lots of strong opinions. Not a bad thing, but it will get you reactions. Maybe just own that? We’re all here for discussion, and sometimes we do need that one person who “rocks the boat.” I look forward to seeing some of your discussions on future topics.

Off topic: I have no idea why I used so many references to water in my post! Didn’t mean to sound punny haha

Kosmet1389

Chicken
Woman
Hello there. I've been a Roosh lurker since I was about 12 or 13 years old, now I'm 25 and I've been visiting his forums on and off for over 10 years. To be quite honest, I wasn't a big fan of Roosh in the beginning when he was in his pick up artist stage as I found it rather contradictive of him to be encouraging young men to sleep with as many women as they can, yet then wonder why there aren't any traditional females left in the world, but after I saw his interview with Tesa Tesanovic on Balkan Info, I came to understand he finally woke up and realized that wasn't the way to go. I'm Serbian but I have lived in Canada for about 15 years so one can imagine my severe distaste for Canada. I went to University of Toronto where in my final year of studies I participated in a protest in favour of freedom of speech and Jordan Peterson, and have had numerous arguments and debates with leftists, feminists, anti-Russians/Putin and SJWs, so you can imagine how hard it was for me to live in a society where the Prime Minster himself declares himself as a feminist. I moved to Moscow a year after finishing university but have now been living in my homeland for almost a year since the corona virus situation happened. I'm engaged to an Afrikaaner and will be getting married this year so I'm super excited about that. I honestly registered just to be able to share or ask for advice from like-minded women as myself.

KC123

Pigeon
Woman
Hi all, glad to have found this ladies community. I've enjoyed reading your introductions and threads and look forward to contributing where I can.

My main purpose for joining is to hopefully engage with authentic women who are just trying their best to live their lives according to God but in actual reality rather than through twitter trad aesthetics.

This past year really brought me back to God and being on twitter played a huge role in that due to some 'trad' accounts that showed me the beauty and truth of Christianity in contrast to all that is happening in the world. However, I came to find myself extremely disappointed in many of the female accounts as I came to see their faith as being merely 'aesthetic'. A.k.a. look at me, I'm young, married, stay at home with X kids' and if you aren't, then you're a failure/have wasted your best years and deserve it/are damaged goods etc... a.k.a major pride and judgement.

What I think they fail to realise is that reality does not allow that lifestyle for most women across the world, even in their wildest imaginations - not because of their own bad choices, but a myriad of circumstances, including poverty, illness and many more. And even if it was years of bad choices, as Christians, should we not consider that despite everything in someone's past, if they are truly repentant, they are a new creation? Is this not why Jesus died for us?

Thus, whilst I am grateful that I chose the celibate path even during the years I strayed from the faith, other situations outwith my control have brought me to being single and childless at 28 (mainly caring for sick parents whilst working full time). As such, whilst yes, I would love for a husband and kids should God choose to change my circumstances, I am trying to meet women who won't judge me for having a corporate job, or for not a husband/kids, and instead of focusing on the aesthetics of the faith, will engage with topics related to the practicalities of living out our faith in a world that has completely rejected God, and which presents us with daily struggles and opportunities for the faith journey. At the end of the day, we are only responsible for our own actions and choices before God.

To end on a positive note, God is good.

OutlawJustice

Sparrow
Woman
Hello sisters!

I live in Ohio on duty with the Air Force. I do administrative work in a SCIF. My interests are art/cosplay, meal prepping, survival prepping, indoor gardening, and sewing. I've recently reached out to like-minded people through Matt Christiansen's Media community page for fellow listeners in my Dayton, OH area and it was one of the best decisions I made. Very glad to have a social group w/ people that I can talk openly to.
Let's see I found out about Roosh from "blonde in the belly of the Beast" (the co host to "Matt Christiansen Media" YT channel) b/c she and Roosh were doing an interview her Motherland channel.

Luna Novem

Woodpecker
Woman
Hello there. I've been a Roosh lurker since I was about 12 or 13 years old, now I'm 25 and I've been visiting his forums on and off for over 10 years. To be quite honest, I wasn't a big fan of Roosh in the beginning when he was in his pick up artist stage as I found it rather contradictive of him to be encouraging young men to sleep with as many women as they can, yet then wonder why there aren't any traditional females left in the world, but after I saw his interview with Tesa Tesanovic on Balkan Info, I came to understand he finally woke up and realized that wasn't the way to go. I'm Serbian but I have lived in Canada for about 15 years so one can imagine my severe distaste for Canada. I went to University of Toronto where in my final year of studies I participated in a protest in favour of freedom of speech and Jordan Peterson, and have had numerous arguments and debates with leftists, feminists, anti-Russians/Putin and SJWs, so you can imagine how hard it was for me to live in a society where the Prime Minster himself declares himself as a feminist. I moved to Moscow a year after finishing university but have now been living in my homeland for almost a year since the corona virus situation happened. I'm engaged to an Afrikaaner and will be getting married this year so I'm super excited about that. I honestly registered just to be able to share or ask for advice from like-minded women as myself.
I am half Afrikaaner!!

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
Hi all, glad to have found this ladies community. I've enjoyed reading your introductions and threads and look forward to contributing where I can.

My main purpose for joining is to hopefully engage with authentic women who are just trying their best to live their lives according to God but in actual reality rather than through twitter trad aesthetics.

This past year really brought me back to God and being on twitter played a huge role in that due to some 'trad' accounts that showed me the beauty and truth of Christianity in contrast to all that is happening in the world. However, I came to find myself extremely disappointed in many of the female accounts as I came to see their faith as being merely 'aesthetic'. A.k.a. look at me, I'm young, married, stay at home with X kids' and if you aren't, then you're a failure/have wasted your best years and deserve it/are damaged goods etc... a.k.a major pride and judgement.

What I think they fail to realise is that reality does not allow that lifestyle for most women across the world, even in their wildest imaginations - not because of their own bad choices, but a myriad of circumstances, including poverty, illness and many more. And even if it was years of bad choices, as Christians, should we not consider that despite everything in someone's past, if they are truly repentant, they are a new creation? Is this not why Jesus died for us?

Thus, whilst I am grateful that I chose the celibate path even during the years I strayed from the faith, other situations outwith my control have brought me to being single and childless at 28 (mainly caring for sick parents whilst working full time). As such, whilst yes, I would love for a husband and kids should God choose to change my circumstances, I am trying to meet women who won't judge me for having a corporate job, or for not a husband/kids, and instead of focusing on the aesthetics of the faith, will engage with topics related to the practicalities of living out our faith in a world that has completely rejected God, and which presents us with daily struggles and opportunities for the faith journey. At the end of the day, we are only responsible for our own actions and choices before God.

To end on a positive note, God is good.

All well stated.
Your observations, thoughts, and opinions will be a valuable contribution to this forum.

Welcome, and God Bless.

Serie A1

Woodpecker
Firstly, many congratulations on your forthcoming marriage!

Out of interest, is your husband an Orthodox Christian? I thought most Afrikaaners were Protestants.

honey flame

Pigeon
Woman
Hi everyone, I recently joined this forum. I'm happy to have found a community that shares lots of my thoughts on current events and politics. This forum has been sort of a refuge from the craziness and degeneracy going on in the media and real life and I'm happy to know that others like me exist!
I have read Roosh's articles in the past (on and off) but for the past several months, I have followed him and signed up for his newsletter because I love his articles and his website (and his tweets!).
Now a little about me: I am single woman (and always have been). I was raised believing that dating was for the intention of marriage and I still believe that. I was raised Roman Catholic. I am still not sure whether I want to get married and have children or not. Hopefully I make a decision in the near future.
Nice to meet all of you!

OutlawJustice

Sparrow
Woman
Hi everyone, I recently joined this forum. I'm happy to have found a community that shares lots of my thoughts on current events and politics. This forum has been sort of a refuge from the craziness and degeneracy going on in the media and real life and I'm happy to know that others like me exist!
I have read Roosh's articles in the past (on and off) but for the past several months, I have followed him and signed up for his newsletter because I love his articles and his website (and his tweets!).
Now a little about me: I am single woman (and always have been). I was raised believing that dating was for the intention of marriage and I still believe that. I was raised Roman Catholic. I am still not sure whether I want to get married and have children or not. Hopefully I make a decision in the near future.
Nice to meet all of you!
Nice to meet you. Glad you could find solace on here.
I saw at the bottom that you were contemplating family. I think you merely mentioning it means that you are attracted to that idea. It's something that needs to be worked for in our current world. But the work will be well worth it b/c no one will love you more than family.

honey flame

Pigeon
Woman
Nice to meet you. Glad you could find solace on here.
I saw at the bottom that you were contemplating family. I think you merely mentioning it means that you are attracted to that idea. It's something that needs to be worked for in our current world. But the work will be well worth it b/c no one will love you more than family.
Yes, I'm definitely attracted to the idea. What stops me many times is how much worse the world is getting in some ways and if my family or future descendants will face persecution/censorship/imprisonment/etc. for being different and thinking differently. I guess having faith in that they would be ok is the answer really!

honey flame

Pigeon
Woman
Welcome!
Curious your profile mentions Atheist. Are you atheist or agnostic? I too was raised Roman Catholic, and when attending university I declared myself agnostic. Silly girl I was . That did not last long however.

We are happy to have you!
Thank you!
Yes, I am currently an atheist but I want to learn more about Christianity and the Bible. I am currently about half way through the Old Testament. I read a little bit whenever I get the chance.
And yes, I am happy to be in this community now. I was a lurker for a few months :squintlol:
Did you return to your Roman Catholic faith or did you pick a different denomination?