Ladies Forum Guidelines & Introduction thread

Leeloo

Woodpecker
Woman
Hello!!

I'm somewhat nervous to make a post given that this forum seems like people know each other & the possibility of getting banned seems more present than on other sites. I'm a 23 year old Byzantine Catholic. I started to look into Catholicism & Orthodoxy when I was 20. I had been going to a Presbyterian Church at the time, but I met a 31-year-old ByzCath man who ended up converting me & really bringing me towards Christ in a radical way. Two and a half years later, I go to Church every single day, have an active prayer life, and will likely (God willing) get married before I turn 24.

I'm working until I have children. It's a necessity right now since I'm single & have to support myself. When not at work or Church, I'm usually reading. I have a pretty big private collection of books, and am working my way through the Western Canon so that I can provide my kids with a classical education one day. Currently I'm taking a little break from old books to read American Pilgrim. Just finished Chapter 6!!

I don't really know what else to post, so here are my icons, along with my stuffed bear I got a little kid & a heart that my boyfriend won me at a fair:
View attachment 29858

I hope to get to know some of you!!

Hi Byz, please don’t feel intimidated here! The Ladies forum has only been open since November I think, so we are all still just beginning to get to know each other, really. It’s a great group with great topics that you won’t find anywhere else. You’ll fit right in in no time. Welcome!

Aslog1

Chicken
Woman
Hi Everyone!

I've been lurking on this site for a while.

Like many of us, I'm a former feminist and I've now turned to Christ.

I'm 26 and still single but I want to be a wife and mother so badly! I'd been seduced by the "career woman" trope and
spent most of my time since 15 years old working constantly, so I have sadly missed out on building good friendships or
even a social circle.

I live in NSW, Australia and it seems like I'm surrounded by liberals and leftist, so it seems almost impossible to build friendships
with redpilled women, let alone find a husband.

I'm rediscovering my femininity and I love it! I've even started to like doing dished, lol (something about the cleaning a order speaks to me).

So happy to be here to learn from you ladies!

Aslog1

Chicken
Woman
Hello Ladies, recently discovered this forum and took an interest. I am in my mid-twenties, Christian and married with children. Hoping to connect with like minded individuals, as well as engage in many enlightening conversations.
Hi Debra, forgive me for being forward. But can I ask your advice? I'm 26 and single and I want to get married to a good man and have children. But I can't seem to find a good man. I live in a very liberal place and my family are leftist and sometimes it seems like I'll never marry. So do you have any advice on meeting and keeping a good man?

DelMarMisty

Sparrow
Woman
Hi Everyone!

I've been lurking on this site for a while.

Like many of us, I'm a former feminist and I've now turned to Christ.

I'm 26 and still single but I want to be a wife and mother so badly! I'd been seduced by the "career woman" trope and
spent most of my time since 15 years old working constantly, so I have sadly missed out on building good friendships or
even a social circle.

I live in NSW, Australia and it seems like I'm surrounded by liberals and leftist, so it seems almost impossible to build friendships
with redpilled women, let alone find a husband.

I'm rediscovering my femininity and I love it! I've even started to like doing dished, lol (something about the cleaning a order speaks to me).

So happy to be here to learn from you ladies!
Welcome! I also live in Australia! I didn't think NSW was full of leftists too?

LoveForTruth

Chicken
Woman
I'm older too. Single mom. I have an 11 year old girl. She is being exposed to way too much for my comfort level. But I am our breadwinner, and I work. We are looking to move to where I can afford a home and have some animals and raise her closer to nature and my values. In the process of that now.

Mrs.DanielH

Robin
Woman
I'm older too. Single mom. I have an 11 year old girl. She is being exposed to way too much for my comfort level. But I am our breadwinner, and I work. We are looking to move to where I can afford a home and have some animals and raise her closer to nature and my values. In the process of that now.
God bless you, I was just thinking today about how difficult it would be to be a single parent and raise a child in this climate.