Ladies Forum Guidelines & Introduction thread

rosyclouds

Chicken
Woman
Catholic
Welcome! I just want to say I love your profile photo- so simple, beautiful, and feminine.
Thank you! It’s an icon of St. Olga of Kiev :)
1d8161b76df7488ef63d75d521d3356a.jpg

TXmom

Chicken
Woman
Hi everyone I'm mom from central TX I spent 10 year at home and homeschool my kiddos ages 12B, 14G, 20B married 15 years Baptist K.J. Bible. I went back in the real world 4 years ago to work in property management. It's interesting being a conservative working women. I'm always encouraging young people to get married and have children. I'm happy to read yalls thread and find other traditional women living life. It's hard going back to work I struggle missing my kids and and home.

Causanostraelaetitiae

Chicken
Woman
Catholic
Hello,

I´m finally posting here, I´ve been lurking for quite a while. Well, I´m 25, not married yet unfortunately. I´m from Bavaria, Germany.

My main area of interest is traditional living and traditional christianity. There is almost no one in my social circle who thinks anything like me and it would be nice to connect with likeminded people.

Arby

Pigeon
Woman
Atheist
Hello,

I´m finally posting here, I´ve been lurking for quite a while. Well, I´m 25, not married yet unfortunately. I´m from Bavaria, Germany.

My main area of interest is traditional living and traditional christianity. There is almost no one in my social circle who thinks anything like me and it would be nice to connect with likeminded people.
Ooh, another German lady! Welcome! Looking forward to what you have to contribute :)

messaggera

Kingfisher
Woman
Catholic
Welcome @teamterf. Interesting username…

It is an interesting username for a Christian forum.
And it would be interesting to hear from Christians who actually support the utilization of the term TERF.

The term TERF is derogatory and is a weak attempt of an ad hominem attack during the discussion on transgenderism.

The term is used most by a man (ill) who identifies (self-idolization) as a woman, and by his advocates who are pushing the acceptance of men in women only spaces. It is my understanding the term is propaganda; and using the term is to provoke hostility against females.

There are many Christian women we support the effort being made by females (regardless if they are lesbians) to forbid males in women only spaces – which are used for safety and modesty.

Does rebuking the term, and supporting the effort for traditional spaces make these Christian women feminists?

Last edited:

Parascheva

Chicken
Woman
Orthodox
Hello,
I'm 52 and a widow. I was married to a devout Catholic who brought me back to God, but since his death, I fell into Orthodoxy. I feel I was always Orthodox, it brings peace. Don't know what I am doing here, but I am hanging around seeing how it develops and how nicely you all play. Interests: Mystical Theology and Metaphysics.