Ladies Forum introduce yourself thread

The reason I’m considering homeschooling isn’t because I’m not satisfied with their current school (which is a great little neighborhood school) but because I’m concerned that the kids will be forced to take the coronavirus vaccine to keep attending. I want to be prepared with a plan to pull them out if that is the case.

Same here. Praying that the narrative, "wear a mask to protect others," does not turn into "vaccinate to protect others." Our school was manadating masks for the younger children, and we filed for homeschooling.

Last edited:

EntWife

Robin
Hope your little one is feeling better!

I skimmed my states homeschooling laws and it’s technically not allowed lol. You have to start a “private school” that’s operated in your home and are under the jurisdiction of the local public school district. Seems deliberately complicated.

Let’s not make assumptions about each other’s children. It isn’t polite and we’d be mostly wrong.

The reason I’m considering homeschooling isn’t because I’m not satisfied with their current school (which is a great little neighborhood school) but because I’m concerned that the kids will be forced to take the coronavirus vaccine to keep attending. I want to be prepared with a plan to pull them out if that is the case.
I'm not making assumptions about your children. I'm making assumptions about your school district. If they use Common Core, as most American public schools do, then chances are high that my assumptions are correct.

However, I apologize if it came across as being a criticism of your children's intelligence. That was absolutely not what I was saying. The problem is the overall state of public education in the U.S., not the mental capacities of American children.

Edit to add: According to the Supreme Court, homeschooling is legal in the entire U.S. If your state is attempting to outlaw it through excessive regulation, you can sue. And probably win, too.

My son is feeling better, thankfully. :)

Oahu, but not in the city... I live in Waialua on the North Sore.

Aloha!
Oahu was the only island when visited Hawaii. There definitely was a different positive energy there, and the place holds a cherished memory of my grandparents. So thank you for the memory today, and peace be with you.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Oahu was the only island when visited Hawaii. There definitely was a different positive energy there, and the place holds a cherished memory of my grandparents. So thank you for the memory today, and peace be with you.
Please hurry back!

Aloha!

Leeloo

Robin
Oahu, but not in the city... I live in Waialua on the North Sore.

Aloha!
My husband has relatives on Maui and Oahu that we’ve been trying to get a chance to visit for years. He grew up on the family farm on Maui. 2020 was supposed to be that year :/. Hopefully we can make travel plans soon.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
My husband has relatives on Maui and Oahu that we’ve been trying to get a chance to visit for years. He grew up on the family farm on Maui. 2020 was supposed to be that year :/. Hopefully we can make travel plans soon.
Things are coming around, so i hope you can come out soon.

I own a fishing charter business. I've had a standing offer for years that forum people can come for free. Although the tourism is slow, i've never caught fish like I'm catching now, so you and the ohana will love it!

Also, since we got a ladies department now, i should amend tbe offer. My wife opened a nail shop, so forum folks also get free mani pedi if they come to Haleiwa.

Aloha!

Leeloo

Robin

I own a fishing charter business. I've had a standing offer for years that forum people can come for free. Although the tourism is slow, i've never caught fish like I'm catching now, so you and the ohana will love it!

Also, since we got a ladies department now, i should amend tbe offer. My wife opened a nail shop, so forum folks also get free mani pedi if they come to Haleiwa.

Aloha!
That’s a generous offer; we appreciate the invitations! I hope we can take you up on both sometime!
I think that you ( and other forum members) would get along with my husband although he’s somewhat of an anomaly.
He doesn’t have much use for the internet. He’s somehow redpilled without ever having consumed a drop of the manosphere canon, although I tell him about this forum.
He’s the only man I’ve ever known to retain his kids and assets in a split from his ex. When I met him, he was raising his children as a single dad while the mother of his kids destroyed herself on the carousel and with drugs, ultimately losing her life.
Thankfully, my now stepchildren are grown and appreciate their upbringing, and we all now enjoy stability and morality in our lives. It’s so good to be able to share this here in a place of comaraderie and acceptance. Thank you for reading.

Starlight

Robin

Aloha!
Oahu is a very nice. We’re actually going to visit my cousin in Maui for a few weeks this summer. I’ll admit my favorite island is Kauai. But it makes me so sad, especially for the people that live there. That was like the last real “Hawaiian” island. I wish they hadn’t opened up all of that coastline to be sold off. It’s changed a lot in the last two decades.

esli

Chicken
Hello all, nice to meet you! Here is my introduction! I am 39 years old living in a western European country. I am single and no children. Grew up in an agnostic home, my grandparents were Catholics and still went to church sometimes, me and my sister were baptised mainly as a family tradition but my parents already left religion. I attended a Catholic school but when it was time to do my communion I refused, as I saw most of the children around me do it mainly because they could get some gifts / wear a nice outfit. Growing up I didn't have much guidance, I was very alienated from my own roots, went to study at age 18 so ended up alone in a student home. Didn't have much self esteem either.

At around 20 I did have a stable relationship and even a house but I left again, eager to live 'the free life'. But quickly found out this is not a good way to live and looking for structure and guidance, islam was around as in I knew many muslims, it seemed the logical way to go at the time, converted, met a muslim man and islamically married. Found out islam is not the right path to follow, so unfortunately the otherwise great relationship ended when I was 30. Disillusioned with religion, I also left the Catholic church.

So here I was at the age where I would have wanted to settle down and have kids, alone again. Which of course I will take the responsability for as I was the one, leaving for the free life. Tried to date a bit but the hook up dating thing had only gotten worse and I was still repulsed by it. I'd rather be celibate and direct my energy elsewhere, than continue on those dates that go nowhere.

I guess, it would make me one of those famous single older women after 'hitting the wall', well so be it. If I had known the things I know now, I would have done things differently and I do see it as my (and our) responsability to show other young people not to make the same mistakes. I really do regret not having children, it's a sad thing, but I guess it wasn't in store for me and I count my other blessings. I recently picked up my Bible and started praying again and hope to find some wisdom and community here. I live a minimalistic, simple and happy life now, spend a lot of time in nature, as little time online as possible, and I try to follow where God leads me.

Last edited:

dragonfire00

Sparrow
Hello!
I mulled over posting for a week or so, I've been an occasional lurker so I was excited to see it open to women. I found ROK a while ago and while I found myself agreeing with what was written (I especially enjoyed reading the political articles that were suppressed elsewhere) the conclusion was way off. I remember waking up to the level of societal rot/corruption when the harmless meetups between likeminded men were planned (I believe 2017?) and then I saw women in social media groups I participated in freaking out and turning it into some kind of "rape meetings" and I started realizing this was going to be the future plan for all people who don't go along with the mainstream narrative. Three years later and I'm not surprised the world is how it is but I will say I didn't expect it to happen so fast!

Anyways, I am 30ish and married to my 40ish yr old husband with 2 beautiful young children. We decided that I would be a stay at home mom and so I've been at home the last three years, always trying to improve my homemaking skills. This year we made the move from (I wish I could say but don't want to give too much info!) I'll just say an embarassing West Coast city making news constantly for its degeneracy. So far we enjoy our new home but I will need to find a church. I was raised a believer, my parents are both Christians and we moved a lot growing up going to different denominations (Baptist, Lutheran, etc). I was pretty successful in school, had my first boyfriend who of course led me astray and then went on to college to learn some hard lessons. Thankfully because of my parents instilling the shaming voices in my head (I am so glad for those!) I didn't go too crazy but I definitely partied a lot, had lots of guy drama/dates, and a bad relationship. Soon after I graduated I met my husband, who...isn't a believer. I firmly believe he will come around and I'm not pushing it but we somehow have similar values in other ways and thankfully he agrees with me on the Covid nonsense/politics/traditional family/healthy living etc. After a few years of marriage I understand why it's important to not be unequally yoked but I am also committed and see that he is starting to believe some Biblical things slowly but surely. He comes from a broken home himself with parents that were in cults so I can understand why his views formed that way. I would love to find places to talk with women about child raising, marriage, or just whatever from a Christian standpoint anonymously! The closest communities I can find are either too liberal of Christians, Libertarians, or radical feminists where the nuggets of truth are kinda sprinkled in with a lot of anti Christian/wrong conclusions. Don't get me started on mom groups- run away! So far we are taking the advice of one of Roosh's articles and have been becoming friends with our neighbors. That has been rewarding so far. Sorry for the ramble :)

Lamkins

Robin

Aloha!

That’s a really awful life y’all lead. ;D

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member

Aloha!
You still got that land that someone could live on if they farmed it and edged your lawn for you?

Elspeth

Pigeon
Hey, everyone. As my title suggests, I'm new here, however I'm not new to the "manosphere". I've been lurking for many, many years.

I'm in my mid-twenties and newly married to a wonderful man. I was homeschooled my entire life and have several years of Christian seminary education. As of recently, I have been pursuing my Ph.D.

I have been a passionate Christ-follower from the cradle on.

Nice to meet you all.

River

Chicken
Greetings to all from the East Coast of the US! I wandered into Roosh's site over a decade ago, lost touch until recently when I saw he got banned from YouTube, and have been lurking since. I happily signed up last month when he opened up a ladies section (thanks Roosh!) but I didn't have time to post till now. Happy to meet you all!

@ Kona
If I knew about your offer several years ago, I would've taken you on for it. Too bad! The first time I went to Oahu, it felt like home (I was born on a tropical island). If things ever calm down in the future, I'll definitely come by and fish with you. I have only ever gone freshwater fishing so it'll be interesting to experience deep sea fishing. Aloha!

jakester318

Sparrow
I would like to say that it's just as important for God-fearing women to speak out against the perils and darkness of feminism and show their support of Christian values in the context of our society as well. You don't have to do that in an aggressive manner but simply showing your support on a forum like this is important.

Thank God that women are coming out of the darkness as well and are exchanging feminism for the life-changing gospel of Jesus Christ.