Ladies Forum introduce yourself thread

Marystarsea

Chicken
Hello all!

I’m a very happily married mother of two, Roman Catholic, and avid reader of and listener to Roosh! I always wanted to register to the forum just to see all the postings only available to registered users, but couldn’t bring myself to falsely sign up. :) I’m so happy this forum now exists!

I don’t have much else to add at this time other than to say it’s great to be here. I feel as if the United States, if not the entire western world, is on the edge of some very high precipice. To have a forum where people are discussing such things is a stress relief and informative. Thank you Roosh!

LAMommy

Pigeon
Hello lovely people, I am 42 yrs old Wife, Mom and Business Owner. My husband and I are both products of conservative traditional households. My family is originally from the Middle East and my husband is from Eastern Europe. I don’t fully understand “Western Feminism”. In fact, I don’t understand most of what is happening around us right now. It’s like we are living in our own version of Lord of the Flies.

I am an avid reader and I love murder mysteries. I learned about Roosh and RedPill thru the wonder that is the YouTube algorithm. One minute I was watching a video on how to fold a winter coat and the next I was watching Robin of CC review a book called “Lady”.

guccigirl7

Pigeon
Greetings lovelies :) I'm 50 years young, re-building my soul and spirit with God. I've always considered myself a good, moral, logical and kind person...atleast I strive for that, but seldom went to church. My husband is catholic and went to church weekly up until the lockdowns started. I went to Christian private school and a handful of churches and denominations growing up (even though my parents weren't religious, so to speak. I honestly think they just went for business connections) I live in Virginia Beach and have 2 marriages under my belt, the first on 9 years and the current one 16 (yes, I started young! But it dawned on me that is almost 30 years experience! ha! ) and 3 children with the first husband, 4 stepchildren. most of them in their 20's with 5 grandchildren in the last 2 years. We have a Brady bunch family, which we've managed to integrate pretty well. Both self employed, I work from home. I love sewing, reading, baking. I love to laugh! I found Roosh through Owen Benjamin..I"m Thumper Bear but might change that to Guccigirl Bear :) As I mentioned on another thread (before seeing this one) my 13 yo Havanese is named Guccigirl, a name my husband gave her when he found out how much a purebred cost , and it just stuck. That's pretty much the quick synopsis, Blessings to all

DelMarMisty

Sparrow
I went to College to be a Corrections Officer ‍♀️when I was 24, full of energy⚡and sparkling joy and optimism. Did not understand that Evil exists and is waiting and watching for such simplistic naivety. I believed any troubled soul who came across my path could be helped with compassion and empathy. I felt sorry for the forgotten lonely ghosts locked away in prison cells, and wanted to go work in the Canadian prison system and hear criminals stories and not judge them and just care for them and all would be well..Sounds like comedy to me now there is ZERO chance of succeeding at this for any amount of time or with any useful authenticity without serious undying faith in God and a spiritual program.

A mere mortal, and female at that cannot do this, go save people without a strong foundation of faith. ✝️I did not understand that Evil is real and doesn't always come in an obvious way, a dark tangible force u see coming and step aside.. No it slithers in like a snake with smiles and charm and it had such admiration for my good nature, it complimented me, it said the things my human ego wanted to hear, told me I was smart and good and doing amazing things haha it really was insidious and vicious the way it got right in close to me, I reached out my hand to help this Devil in disguise and he snatched me, stole me away from my life, my dreams, used my good nature against me, I withstood it for awhile, endless kindness, assistance, generosity, it took an ungodly amount of trickery and deception until I slowly began to see what had happened. I had become corrupted myself by trying to help the corrupted and lost ones with no strong spiritual program in place. I literally thought being kind and tolerant was enough. ☹️

I wasn't raised in a church. I didn't know the forces of darkness take you by deception.. I thought bad guys were obvious and I'd know if I saw one and stay away.. that's not how it works sadly. Evil doesn't walk up and punch u in the face and say hi I'm the Devil can I attach to you like a parasitic entity and suck all your light and goodness out, use you up, wring you out and leave you a vacant shell overtaken by darkness, even corrupting others, totally lost for a decade. No it came with hopes and dreams and silver tongue, smiles and charm.

I went to the dark side, the horrific underworld of society is where I existed..I roamed the darkness surrounded by ghostly empty faces, sunken eyes, corrupted beings. Was horrifying at first, gradually took about 5 years to become conditioned to being a total slave to others, to immorality, deviance, substance abuse and became a criminal. Ended up serving time in the prison system I had wanted to work in.. devestating.. humiliating..

I served my masters and in turn myself and what became an insatiable substance use problem, and totally embraced the criminal lifestyle. Couldn't get enough, wanted to kill the regret, the pain, erase the unbearable visions of the things I had seen, the evil despicable acts, countless images burned into my mind. Was truly a tortured existence. And it was all my fault, every mistake that led me there suddenly glaringly obvious, how could I of been so BLIND ?

Finally near death ☠️ and totally broken , I surrendered. I was on my knees, I asked God to save me, and.. Nothing happened.. but then and I didn't see it at the time, but looking back now, years later, a series of seemingly catastrophic dramatic events happened that almost look like a well executed plan. I was in no state to make ANY plans so I know it was God, but I had to put in the work, it wasn't going to be just given to me, I had a huge mess to untangle and extract myself from and gradually through perseverance and day by awful day I faced my demons, just my own, forget everyone else, went thru the pain when I wanted to go around. They only way out is through.

I abandoned everything corrupt, drove like an insane person in total terror across the country, breaking the shackles of my slavery, started a new life alone day by day, stayed clean, stopped doing crime, stopped associating with ANYONE from my former life. Started watching Vatican Catholic videos, realized I HAVE to "judge" others, for self preservation. It's ok to notice their bad intentions and get away from them. I'm under no obligation to save others without first having myself sorted out. It can cause more damage trying to do things by human ego, things I'm not capable of.. it's been almost 5 years in total abstinence from the sinful way I was living.. and life is good.. By the Grace of God
Welcome. Great writing too, so honest. God's Grace is indescribable, and until you live it always seems unreal.

Mrs.DanielH

Sparrow
Hi,
I'm 25 yrs old, newly married, Orthodox, enjoy knitting, crocheting, reading, gardening, and eating fresh food from my garden. I grew up Orthodox but didn't feel connected to it or understand it until highschool when I went to an overnight church camp. When I was in middle school, my protestant friend brought me to youth group, which helped me establish a relationship with God and set the foundation for me to become a practicing Orthodox christian. I introduced my husband to Orthodoxy when we started dating and he was baptized a year later. My husband introduced me to Roosh and I enjoyed his videos from traveling around the US. Nice to have a place to go with like-minded women. God made us different from men for a reason.

Last edited:

normiewife

Chicken
Yes, I know becoming Orthodox seems to be gaining traction with conservative women online. I definitely respect it. However, it is so foreign to me. My entire family, friends and community are all Protestant. I don't even have a Catholic on the family on either side and until last year, didn't know someone Orthodox.

Mrs.DanielH

Sparrow
Yes, I know becoming Orthodox seems to be gaining traction with conservative women online. I definitely respect it. However, it is so foreign to me. My entire family, friends and community are all Protestant. I don't even have a Catholic on the family on either side and until last year, didn't know someone Orthodox.
It's foreign to a lot of Americans because the US is traditionally protestant. There are some good resources to look into it written by Orthodox priests who converted from various protestant denominations. Fr Josiah Trenham, Fr Barnabas Powell, Fr Stephen Andrew Damick, and many others

muhtea

Sparrow
Oh no, I can post again lol. I'm an idiot who didn't read the TOS and posted a few times and then Roosh put me on read only, which actually works well enough for me since it takes away the temptation to blabber on the Internet. So just saying hi here for now. I'm 48, married, two kids, Catholic (converted in 2011 from being a lifelong heathen atheist/agnostic/knownothing), Canadian living in the US.

Kitty09

Chicken
Hello Ladies,

I am struggling with something. I live in a large city in a warm state and frequently see very young women wearing very revealing shorts in stores and they seem to be with a parent. Sometimes I will see someone in a long T-shirt and it looks like nothing underneath, like they forgot to put on pants. Also, in the gym I see girls wearing volleyball shorts. For some reason this makes me seething mad, the same thing adult women do when they wear super tight yoga type pants when they are not doing yoga. Seething mad means I want to go talk to them and ask them why...

Gradient

Kingfisher
Hello Ladies,

I am struggling with something. I live in a large city in a warm state and frequently see very young women wearing very revealing shorts in stores and they seem to be with a parent. Sometimes I will see someone in a long T-shirt and it looks like nothing underneath, like they forgot to put on pants. Also, in the gym I see girls wearing volleyball shorts. For some reason this makes me seething mad, the same thing adult women do when they wear super tight yoga type pants when they are not doing yoga. Seething mad means I want to go talk to them and ask them why...
With the goal of such an encounter being...?

muhtea

Sparrow
Hello Ladies,

Hey Kitty. I know what you mean, but rather than getting seething mad about it, maybe try to realize they just don't know what they're doing. I mean, they know on some level, but it's "normal" now to go out half dressed. To me it really gets to just look tacky. All I can do is teach my own daughters that it amounts to unkindness and a visual assault on people, especially men. It's inconsiderate to other women in as much as it temps their men, and really it's just kind of yucky and serves no other purpose than to tempt and put people ill at ease in some way.

I for one am so tired of seeing boobs all the time. Wow wee lady, you have boobs, lol. I don't have a TV, but when I see stuff from the "news" on YouTube it's kind of amazing how the women dress on there. You try to put yourself in the mind of the past and think what that would have looked like to decent people. Literal street walker clothes. Also ridiculous makeup. Tired of all the makeup too, although I've never been much of a makeup person myself. It's one thing to cover up a pimple, another to wear a mask that completely changes what you look like. And even when it's not all that much, I think it just looks a bit silly.

I'll just add that it looks just as slobby when men wear t-shirts everywhere, especially white t-shirts that look like undershirts. I get it when it's hot out, and I'll also add that I'm far from perfect in this regard, but one could, say, wear leggings with a tunic length top and look a lot less tacky. It's not that hard not to look like a slob.

So as for the why, I doubt they'd have much of an answer except to swear at you and call you a misogynist or some nonsense. They haven't given it any thought and are just immersed in the culture and see nothing wrong with it.

Hello everyone. I too have been lurking on the mens forum since I rediscovered Roosh at the beginning of the pandemic. So happy to see He gave ladies a space here, I look forward to all the discussions.

To introduce myself, I am in my early 30's. Live in the U.S. Not married, but glad to see so many happily married women on here... it makes me hopeful that a happy, fulfilling marriage is possible. I am warned away from marriage by so many women, I have begun to think that there truly is something very bad about it that you don't discover until after the deal is done and you can't get out.

I'm a Christian, I'm not Catholic or Orthodox. I really do not like the state of protestant churches in America, so I hesitate to label myself as a protestant, but for the purpose of clarity I lean towards protestantism. It's what I grew up in.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Kismet

Chicken
Hi ladies,
Long time lurker but first time poster. I am in my 40's and single. Living in Dublin Ireland. I would not put myself in any particular faith group right now. No children which I am ok with - believe it or not. I didn't meet anyone that I wanted to start a family with. I do not have a spectacular career but things are going well. Some regrets of course but not bitter about them. I was drawn to the social commentary on this forum and the general decline in society. I am also a part time yoga teacher - I think I saw a lady indicated as such in her profile. Into outdoor activities - hiking, diy and cooking. Catch up soon ! :like: