Ladies lounge (women only)

PineTreeFarmer

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox Inquirer
What about clothes? Can we get an appropriate clothing conversation going here? I'll start. Though, this is either too small, or too long for me.
Plaid Print Pocket Detail Elastic Waist Skirt
I discovered amazing products on SHEIN.com, come check them out!

christie2

Woodpecker
Woman
Other Christian
What about clothes? Can we get an appropriate clothing conversation going here? I'll start. Though, this is either too small, or too long for me.
I discovered amazing products on SHEIN.com, come check them out!
This is nice, its the length of my skirts I bought last year.

I like blue plaids, there's a dark blie plaid with a thin yellow line thats in my family history

PineTreeFarmer

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox Inquirer
This is nice, its the length of my skirts I bought last year.

I like blue plaids, there's a dark blie plaid with a thin yellow line thats in my family history
I went to a Scottish museum with lots of Scots and Irish plaids, but none of our people were in their archives. I like the really bright black and yellow Clueless plaid, sadly.

christie2

Woodpecker
Woman
Other Christian
I went to a Scottish museum with lots of Scots and Irish plaids, but none of our people were in their archives. I like the really bright black and yellow Clueless plaid, sadly.
Oh yes, I remember I had that plaid once, I think it was a sweater vest!

There was a store called 'Everything Irish' or something similar back in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
They had such nice clothing in there.

PineTreeFarmer

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox Inquirer
Oh yes, I remember I had that plaid once, I think it was a sweater vest!
The year I was a freshman in high school, I had the cutest cap sleeved sage and hunter green cashmere capped sleeve sweater with my initial on my chest that I wore with plaid skirts and high waisted book cut jeans. Man I miss the 90's.

christie2

Woodpecker
Woman
Other Christian
The year I was a freshman in high school, I had the cutest cap sleeved sage and hunter green cashmere capped sleeve sweater with my initial on my chest that I wore with plaid skirts and high waisted book cut jeans. Man I miss the 90's.
Oh cashmere is so soft to wear, that sounds like a nice outfit! With the plaid skirt

christie2

Woodpecker
Woman
Other Christian
I need one totally foolproof long skirt pattern with pockets that I can make several ways. But I can't quite seem to get my house clean enough to get my tools on the table.
Aww, I think I found that pattern but didn't buy it yet. I'll look for it and tell you the number.
There was pattern books going for cheap at the fabric store so I bought three and kept the pages I liked.
Baby steps, I don't even own a sewing machine again yet.
I know you can get a small area clean for this, it would feel amazing to set yourself up with your tools

PineTreeFarmer

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox Inquirer
Aww, I think I found that pattern but didn't buy it yet. I'll look for it and tell you the number.
There was pattern books going for cheap at the fabric store so I bought three and kept the pages I liked.
Baby steps, I don't even own a sewing machine again yet.
I know you can get a small area clean for this, it would feel amazing to set yourself up with your tools
I wish you were closer! I would give you one. I have two too many that need minimal maintenance to work. And then some of those old Singer foot pedal ones that belonged to great great grammas. So much junk that I just can't let go to.

christie2

Woodpecker
Woman
Other Christian
Aww, thank you, I just got an email yesterday for a sponsored trip to Nevada. Depending on the hours driving I could have come seen you, its for end of October, I told them to ask the other ladies first and if one of the spots goes unfilled, then I'll take it!
For the pattern it is: "V9090 very easy"and I remembered it wrong, it's pleated, pockets, back zipper, linen, poplin

PineTreeFarmer

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox Inquirer
Aww, thank you, I just got an email yesterday for a sponsored trip to Nevada. Depending on the hours driving I could have come seen you, its for end of October, I told them to ask the other ladies first and if one of the spots goes unfilled, then I'll take it!
For the pattern it is: "V9090 very easy"and I remembered it wrong, it's pleated, pockets, back zipper, linen, poplin
Thanks! I'll look it up.

And fun! My dad lives in Nevada. I am due a trip to see him, but we were going to make a road trip of it when they finally fulfill his Tesla truck order. We need it desperately. My Mommy wagon has worked really hard.

christie2

Woodpecker
Woman
Other Christian
I'm sure I have more pattern numbers of skirts, I had some numbers I was going to buy of men's clothing too but I think I tucked that into one of my art bins in storage, I'll go tomorrow night and get back to you in this thread.

christie2

Woodpecker
Woman
Other Christian
Thanks! I'll look it up.

And fun! My dad lives in Nevada. I am due a trip to see him, but we were going to make a road trip of it when they finally fulfill his Tesla truck order. We need it desperately. My Mommy wagon has worked really hard.
Oh that's providential!

I'll post more tomorrow, have a goodnight now

TexasJenn

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox
We should have thrown a bridal shower for you, the nice, supportive conservative oldfashioned kind of bridal shower.

With lots of this glitter!
Awwww, how sweet!!! BTW, sorry for posting that ginormous stock photo of the glitter. I did it on my phone, didn't realize till I saw it on desktop how huge and watermarked it was :p

Cute! I've been looking on Shein for a short satin chemise/slip to wear as a gown. Love the plaid.

And I agree that sewing is fun and look forward to hearing about your projects.

PineTreeFarmer

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox Inquirer
Awwww, how sweet!!! BTW, sorry for posting that ginormous stock photo of the glitter. I did it on my phone, didn't realize till I saw it on desktop how huge and watermarked it was :p

Cute! I've been looking on Shein for a short satin chemise/slip to wear as a gown. Love the plaid.

And I agree that sewing is fun and look forward to hearing about your projects.
Go to a Cato, or one of their sister stores? They always have white spaghetti strap simple slips.

And congrats on the wedding, indeed! I wish you many years of nuptial bliss. Babies and weddings make my heart happy.