Latest UK lunacy

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
From the print edition of The Telegraph today, Oxford University are looking at abolishing all references to Imperial measurements, as they are colonialist, etc, etc. Meanwhile, north of the border, in Dundee, a woman student is in trouble for saying that women have vaginas, and that men are the stronger sex. Saying that TS types shouldn't be playing women's sports didn't go down too well either.

Edit to include a link to the second item in the Daily Mail:

Last edited:

Pavel

Robin
Orthodox
I particularly like this one. "Asylum seekers" from France coming the UK on boat with their expensive IPhones and even livestreaming their illegal crossing on TickTock (seems it won't get flagged by social media as promoting illegal activities!) arriving with $250 jacket. They threaten to start a mob unrest over delay in their housing demand. This is just amazing. You can't make this stuff up. Britain is kicking her own people to sleep on the streets and make them homeless only to house these thugs.

Pavel

Robin
Orthodox
Daily invasion to the UK from a war torn country called France!

Don't be fooled by the far right trying to convince you that they are economic migrants. No they are asylum seekers fleeing unsafe countries. I have always been concerned about the safety of France:

Katie Hopkins: WATCH. You can't travel. but this lot can. Filmed Thurs 12 Aug.​

Do you think they've done a £80 PCR test? Do you reckon they've paid through the one for Day 2 and Day 8 testing?

Paleblood Knight

Sparrow
Protestant
Woman wearing Charlie Hebdo T-shirt is stabbed in Hyde Park.
This is a terrorist attack by an Islamist! Although she is a woman of colour, she won't get a lot of media attention as she has the wrong opinion.

View attachment 32329

It was a peaceful stabbing from the religion of peace.

Maddox

Kingfisher
Protestant
I find it amazing that the men and women of the UK won't stand up to any of this crap; be it the ridiculous speech laws imposed on the populace or the naggers from Africa showing up on their shores.

I think if the cops went to people's houses and demanded they give up their property to the immigrants, the men and women from England would willingly do so without a fight.

Last edited:

Paleblood Knight

Sparrow
Protestant
I find it amazing that the men and women of the UK won't stand up to any of this crap; be it the ridiculous speech laws imposed on the populace or the naggers from Africa showing up on their shores.

I think if the cops showed up at people's houses and demanded they give up their property to the immigrants, the men and women from England would willingly do so without a fight.

Personal perspective:

We've lost our Faustian spirit, our ways through Christ and meaning of brotherhood i.e. community. Obviously not all, but it's difficult to say that isn't the case. I don't see any other option unless its through Minecraft or Fedposting on a pragmatic level.

Our country had fallen a very long time ago. Our innate nature has been exploited by those who have more group-orientated actions and behaviours. There is also, especially in Scotland and a characteristic of Scottish people, a self-masochism. Look at the blind supporting majority for SNP. It's spellbinding.

There will be a tipping point, but not until it get so much worse. So much worse.

Pavel

Robin
Orthodox
We have another wet, gutless government
The Illegal immigration invasion is getting worse and Priti Patel and Boris Johnson are still doing nothing to stop it.
https://foxhole.news/2021/08/21/wat...HJN4tvc6Vtqgn_JaHrnc5c0iYAHFsZqHM_USf3Y_FqCNc

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
We have another wet, gutless government
The Illegal immigration invasion is getting worse and Priti Patel and Boris Johnson are still doing nothing to stop it.
https://foxhole.news/2021/08/21/wat...HJN4tvc6Vtqgn_JaHrnc5c0iYAHFsZqHM_USf3Y_FqCNc

Kalergi Plan.

Vaccinations.

Covid/Communism.

Our (((Friends')) plans are gaining momentum.

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
A couple from the Daily Mail website today. A top UK school is dropping the name of it's founder for not conforming to current standards of wokedom:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ls-ditch-founder-Robert-Aske-slave-links.html

Meanwhile, a small Yorkshire town has had a mural painted, depicting local businessmen, and others who have helped out in the community during the pandemic. The town is an ordinary British one, and the mural reflects that. Not acceptable to the Wokies though:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...pulation-features-white-people-new-mural.html

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
A couple from the Daily Mail website today. A top UK school is dropping the name of it's founder for not conforming to current standards of wokedom:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ls-ditch-founder-Robert-Aske-slave-links.html

Meanwhile, a small Yorkshire town has had a mural painted, depicting local businessmen, and others who have helped out in the community during the pandemic. The town is an ordinary British one, and the mural reflects that. Not acceptable to the Wokies though:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...pulation-features-white-people-new-mural.html
Bit of an aside. I know quite a few people that went to Haberdashers.

The article says:

"The schools, whose ex-pupils include Borat star Sacha Baron Cohen, comedian David Baddiel and TV host Vanessa Feltz,"

That is an honour roll of well-connected UK Jewry right there.

As an aside I've spoken ex-pupils of this Haberdashers school and another Tribe-heavy North London school U.C.S. (University College School) in Hampstead and they always tell me the same thing.

We talk about rugby, the opposition schools they came up against and how they were seen as easy meat by those other schools they played.
They invariably say the same thing:

"We were always told by the older kids and our teachers, those schools we play, the kids there are the sons of farmers. They grow up working on farms or doing manual labour, so there's no way you can even take them on physically. They're total meatheads. You can't compete."

Manual Labour in the evenings or on the weekends or during holidays??? Quelle Horreur!

Sure. I mean that's not even really true of ALL the kids at the other schools except that they used to lead outdoor, rural lives, played a lot of sport and the likes of Sacha Baron Cohen led decadent urban bourgeois lives and whispered to one another "we can't compete! they work with their HANDS!!! Just don't expect to be able to lower yourself to their level!"

Maybe that's why these people are so paranoid and desperate to get into the media and then control the lives of the very ordinary people they see living their lives around them.