Latest UK lunacy

Pavel

Robin
Orthodox
Another sunny day and another 1,000 illegals cross the channel today.

Well done that they are already praying to Allah by performing a Sujūd to integrate better into ever becoming Islamic Britain.

It used to make me angry. But at this point, I am becoming to be more sympatric. These people are simply taking advantage of a country where its own people don't care about their own future. Well done to them.

British government has deported NONE. And will not send back anyone to France. They haven't lifted a finger and they WILL NOT.

Pavel

Robin
Orthodox
Incredible how openly malevolent they can be.

Here in the US they're saying they've caught (and are housing? Released?) 1.1 million people so far this year. 1.1 million, and that's just what they've caught. Just staggering this "unrelenting stream".
There is a little difference. Illegal immigrants in the US are leaving Mexico which is a shithole. Illegal immigrants in the UK, are already in a safe country called France. They just don't want to stay in France, because Britain has a better benefit package.

The cost of illegally crossing from the Middle East to Europe is around $7,000. And there is another $5,000 to $6,000 from France to the UK. They also have the cost of their own expenses. Most of these people are spending minimum $15,000 to reach to the UK. So they are not exactly "poor". As you can see they have smart phones and broadcast their crossing live on their Instagram or TikTok.

As you can see they are not some poor people leaving war torn countries. There are well off economic migrants who don't like the taste of French cheese and the French benefit system. They just want something better.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Winston Churchill is in the firing line again:

Given that Battle of Britain Day is next week, and that some of Churchill's most famous words are included in the video, here's some Iron Maiden:

Bitter End

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I am really concerned about the future in which Great Britain and France will have their Pakistani/Algerian leadership with their hands on the countries' military firepower. Why wouldn't they slowly enforce Sharia? I know that the birth rates will also drop for the second gen immigrants, but if you keep importing at this rate... the demographic projections might end up more optimistic than in reality.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I am really concerned about the future in which Great Britain and France will have their Pakistani/Algerian leadership with their hands on the countries' military firepower. Why wouldn't they slowly enforce Sharia? I know that the birth rates will also drop for the second gen immigrants, but if you keep importing at this rate... the demographic projections might end up more optimistic than in reality.

I think the Elites would've acted upon their end-game (or at least something close to it), by then.

The immigration is for demoralisation, division and destruction of traditional ethnicity based countries and loyalties.

I see it more as a staging post than a destination.

Pavel

Robin
Orthodox
Teenager, 17, arrested after girl, 15, was ‘pulled into the sea and raped’ in front of thousands of sun-seekers at Bournemouth beach

The report also says "He was described as being possibly of Pakistani descent"
Imagine my shock! :cool:

The people that run the UK want a borderless world, but they know this won't go down too well with the average 'man in the street'. This is why the terminology always changes - "guest workers" / "refugees" / "the undocumented" / "people fleeing persecution" / "people who will do the jobs that the natives don't want to do". The elite in the UK (and throughout the West) want all national borders removed, period! If you read their favourite publications such as the Financial Times and The Economist they will make this clear.

Last edited:

Pavel

Robin
Orthodox
The people that run the UK want a borderless world, but they know this won't go down too well with the average 'man in the street'. This is why the terminology always changes - "guest workers" / "refugees" / "the undocumented" / "people fleeing persecution" / "people who will do the jobs that the natives don't want to do". The elite in the UK (and throughout the West) want all national borders removed, period! If you read their favourite publications such as the Financial Times and The Economist they will make this clear.
Talking about "borderless world" look at this bunch of hippie commie cyclists summer project:

N°6

Hummingbird
Scotland again:

There are Scotsmen of nominal Calvinist/ Presbyterian background who vote for the SNP.

My father remembers when Scottish miners went to work on Christmas Day while the rest of the UK opened presents because it wasn’t an official holiday owing to its Roman and pagan similarities. Yet celebrating Hogmanay derived from a Saxon moon god was fine.