Latest UK lunacy

Thomas More

Hummingbird
A double dose of wokery to get you through the weekend:

Get diabetes if you want to be seen as sufficiently woke!

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
BBC had this program done and dusted and ready to roll 48 hours after David Amess MP was murdered? A terrible tragedy that must make us look at Online Abuse, and talk about possible solutions (install the Digital Identy software, bigot!)

Of course.
Time for a good old British false flag fake event thread?
This sounds like Jo Cox but less convincing (Jo Cox was the British leftie politician who was certainly not murdered by the patsy who got the blame, and quite possibly not murdered at all). At least with Jo Cox they had the decency to do it in the street with grainy CCTV camera footage from down the street.

Hour version of a longer Doc on Jo Cox:

The motive for these events is more power to the state, and more media circus. They say it was a Muslim this time. OK, he was still male and religious, and therefore we need more police to arrest more men who are religious. Most such men in the UK are white and Christian, therefore it's only equal if we mostly arrest them. Besides, "'twas racism what made 'im so sad, so 'tis Britain's fault he had to stab."

And by Britain, we mean you, you racist. So, more taxes against racism while you rock out on your iphone.

Last edited:

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Time for a good old British false flag fake event thread?
This sounds like Jo Cox but less convincing (Jo Cox was the British leftie politician who was certainly not murdered by the patsy who got the blame, and quite possibly not murdered at all). At least with Jo Cox they had the decency to do it in the street with grainy CCTV camera footage from down the street.

Hour version of a longer Doc on Jo Cox:

The motive for these events is more power to the state, and more media circus. They say it was a Muslim this time. OK, he was still male and religious, and therefore we need more police to arrest more men who are religious. Most such men in the UK are white and Christian, therefore it's only equal if we mostly arrest them. Besides, "'twas racism what made 'im so sad, so 'tis Britain's fault he had to stab."

And by Britain, we mean you, you racist. So, more taxes against racism while you rock out on your iphone.

Most transparent FF in recent memory that.

She was 100% MI5, i dont even believe she's dead. She'll have a new identity, a generous pension and some plastic surgery and be living out in Argentina or somewhere.

Her family's reaction to it at said it all. Look like a family who were reassured following it that their daughter is fine and will contact them in time, but they need to maintain the front.

Reminder that her 'death' was days before Brexit vote, which was on a knife edge. The attacker allegedly shouted "Britain First!" as he attacked her. The patsy they got for it was the absolute archetypal mk ultra type. His subsequent trial again underlines what a crock the whole thing was.

incidently, she had friends in high places.

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
Most transparent FF in recent memory that.
They did a poor job whatever happened. I agree that, based on all the fakery that day, it is safe to infer that her death was fake too, and it is unlikely that a double was killed either.

When I first read into the Jo Cox story, I was jaded by 9/11 tier events about the level of fakery that goes on, meaning that I assumed the part about her being dead was true & the rest was an M15 operation to sacrifice a worthless/troublesome political pawn, inventing a desirable patsy in the process.

Now I think that not only are these people not dead, they aren't even in Argentina for long. They probably do go on a long break, and in a couple of years they come back with new hair and name, and get back on with their life on the other side of the country. I bet a some of them even go back to their own homes, if they are large and private.
After ten years or so years, they can really reappear in public in places they may be photographed by media, but before that all they have to do is drive everywhere and attend new shops, restaurants etc.
They are the perfect government loyalist: revealing their identity would make them a state criminal, so the state can rely on them to work well for their material rewards. They have a lot of value operating as a "dead" person.

And I thought that zombie movies were only a metaphor for immigration.

Last edited:

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
They did a poor job whatever happened. I agree that, based on all the fakery that day, it is safe to infer that her death was fake too, and it is unlikely that a double was killed either.

When I first read into the Jo Cox story, I was jaded by 9/11 tier events about the level of fakery that goes on, meaning that I assumed the part about her being dead was true & the rest was an M15 operation to sacrifice a worthless/troublesome political pawn, inventing a desirable patsy in the process.

Now I think that not only are these people not dead, they aren't even in Argentina for long. They probably do go on a long break, and in a couple of years they come back with new hair and name, and get back on with their life on the other side of the country. I bet a some of them even go back to their own homes, if they are large and private.
After ten years or so years, they can really reappear in public in places they may be photographed by media, but before that all they have to do is drive everywhere and attend new shops, restaurants etc.
They are the perfect government loyalist: revealing their identity would make them a state criminal, so the state can rely on them to work well for their material rewards. They have a lot of value operating as a "dead" person.

And I thought that zombie movies were only a metaphor for immigration.

I think the Deep State behind these kind of op's get off on the shapeshifting aspect of it.

Cox will likely be out of the UK though, maybe once you get through an op like this you go further up the ladder / degrees, getting a more important behind the scenes gig within the likes of WEF (who she'd worked closely with before), or some other NGO.

Her sister has launched her own political career, and now is an MP in Hull. As i recall there was some sort of scandal involving Cox's husband, think he mayve been MeToo'd.

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
I think the Deep State behind these kind of op's get off on the shapeshifting aspect of it.
I am sure they do. I recall the toxic thrill of manipulating people in my life, watching them suffer because they trusted me, which is why my dishonesty was effective.
Thank God that my behaviour invariably led me to pain and personal failure, usually swiftly. If I had been incentivised to abuse people that way for a career, I would have been enthusiastic in my work, and it would have been easy to recruit me when I was still young and arrogant.
Her sister has launched her own political career, and now is an MP in Hull. As i recall there was some sort of scandal involving Cox's husband, think he mayve been MeToo'd.

A little birdie in county-level UK politics (admin and funding side of town planning) opined to me that most "sex scandals" are a tried and tested way of moving people around while burying something about why they have to move. A sort of limited hangout: "whoops, he was naughty with his willy, that explains his leaving in such a hurry, no further investigation required. For our next act, here is Empowered Lady TM to take his place and impress you with how not-corrupt we totally are."

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
A little birdie in county-level UK politics (admin and funding side of town planning) opined to me that most "sex scandals" are a tried and tested way of moving people around while burying something about why they have to move. A sort of limited hangout: "whoops, he was naughty with his willy, that explains his leaving in such a hurry, no further investigation required. For our next act, here is Empowered Lady TM to take his place and impress you with how not-corrupt we totally are."

100%

The Matt Hancock case was such a transparent case of this. Squeezing his 'mistresses' arse like that in front of CCTV in Westminster halls that are covered with it. "oh no!!!! hahaha what a blunder!!!! He's got to go!!!!", opine the NPCs over their morning brews. And the wheels spin on.

Solitarius

Sparrow
I've wondered for a long time, how did the inhabitants of the British Isles & their descendants in other countries degenerate so quickly? To go from the heroes of Rorke's Drift & the Shangani Patrol to the vile cowardly perverted vermin that quake with abject terror at the mere sight of a weapon of any kind that we see now in less than a hundred years is astonishing. There is something preternatural about this. I hope that God will preserve a remnant to carry on the lineage of a race that once was the embodiment of heroism & honour. The Almighty made the White race master of the world in earlier times due to their greater faithfulness to Him; may the modern apostates humble themselves & do penance that civilisation may not perish from the earth. A future dominated by (((them))) is intolerable, if that is to be the world's fate then may it soon meet its end; much better that it be consumed by the flames than continue to be defiled by the vomit-inducing dung of pigs that run it now.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I've wondered for a long time, how did the inhabitants of the British Isles & their descendants in other countries degenerate so quickly? To go from the heroes of Rorke's Drift & the Shangani Patrol to the vile cowardly perverted vermin that quake with abject terror at the mere sight of a weapon of any kind that we see now in less than a hundred years is astonishing

With respect, this is shrill to the point of absurdity. The latter sentence at least. What are you basing it on? This is not like the vast majority of British people.

To the broader point, the fish rots from the head, and the British establishment has long been compromised, and its highly efficient deep state and civil service, once broadly benign, have become utterly a tool of the worst people on the planet.

I dont really see that much distinction with other comparable countries. Its the same Global cabal. Maybe their grip is tighter in Britain, for two reasons. The people had had nearly 900 years free from invasion. It's a place of plenty, historically. The British aristocracy in times gone by, broadly provided a peaceful, high trust island, far from wars and turmoil of the continent. This, coupled with the 'success' of empire, made people complacent.

But of course now that broadly benign governance of the old aristocracy is long gone, and we have today's hell realm.

I'd also say that the Elites have a particular reason to crush Britain, and its because of its previous place in the world. They want to crush and warp that old spirit beyond how they'd bother with a place like, say, Denmark, or Luxembourg, or Portugal. They have a particular grudge and all the tools at their disposal.

The subversion of the old Imperial Masters being reduced to lackeys and grovelling for the favour of their once subjects is too delicious for them to not spend significant time and energy enacting.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
---

But of course now that broadly benign governance of the old aristocracy is long gone, and we have today's hell realm.

I'd also say that the Elites have a particular reason to crush Britain, and its because of its previous place in the world. They want to crush and warp that old spirit beyond how they'd bother with a place like, say, Denmark, or Luxembourg, or Portugal. They have a particular grudge and all the tools at their disposal.

The subversion of the old Imperial Masters being reduced to lackeys and grovelling for the favour of their once subjects is too delicious for them to not spend significant time and energy enacting.
Explains a great deal of modern politics. Resentment/Revenge is a powerful motivator. Our new masters are out to settle an old score.

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
I've wondered for a long time, how did the inhabitants of the British Isles & their descendants in other countries degenerate so quickly?
Our best and brightest men were shot and killed en masse in ditches in Europe twice in a century, which was a setback, our social class system was dumped on its head, which ruins the kids and increases the welfare state, and then worst of all they made people eat vegetable margarine and cheap bread for years. Corporate ketchup is mostly sugar: when we were kids we would often get chips/fries with margarine & a dollop of frozen peas for dinner, covered in cheap sweet ketchup. Poor kids in the second half of the 20th century went from eating a lot of humble wholefoods like turnips and odd cuts of meat, to eating processed sugars, carbs and artificially flavoured meat-based products, crappy skimmed milk on your sweetened cereal, and vegetable oil worked into everything somehow.
Intelligence is a big factor in gaining/keeping wealth, and wealth used to mean having more children than poor people. Welfare reversed that, so now lazy dummies are gubmint'ivised to have more kids while the intelligent women are snatched by work.
The classes, from working class to middle class etc, used to look up to the other classes, trying to emulate them, all the way to royalty, who answered to the Lord Almighty and the defence of the realm. At least in theory, and theories work if you work 'em.
Now the public upper classes are all actors and singers behaving badly, and the underclass is presented as cool in the media. Aristocrats and suburbanites are invariably portrayed as sinister / degenerate-in-an-uncool-way, and out of touch. Cool rich kids share fashions with supposedly underclass trends. At school, you have native children being taught by diverse teachers whose English is either a second language, or of a dialect with much looser grammar: the natives are losing their ability to speak and think as well as their forebears.
The UK is ground zero of many famous operations: feminism, modern Dionysian music cults, central banking and stock market manipulation, and more recently, propagandising against patriotic natives for being racists etc.

And now there is fluoride in the water, the average British boy is called Muhammad, and men like me want to march off to other countries and never come back.

Last edited:

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Indeed, as Edek says.

One thing i would say, is compare that to Canadian, Australian, NZ, Scandi, Germany etc.

I dont see any great differences, aside from the acceptance of the Post-War mindwarp ("nayshun of immigrants aint we" etc).

Football has been a key battle ground, as has the music scenes / sub-cults of old. The fact that we had "cool" Jamaicans, and their "cool" music and styles and talented athletes, (obvsiouly anything but, but in the normie mind this is how they're represented, and by degrees were looked upon), as well as the more lowkey Indians and Pakistanis (talking up until 1990s), made the Brtiish NPC far more accepting of it.

Without the sporting prowess of the blacks performing for Britain and England and local sports, it wouldve been a lot more of slog. Kids have been worshiping Ngubu for the Three Lions for 30 odd years at this point. Gareth Southgate, who even Tory ministers describe as "deep woke", and his 'England" team epitomise this.

I have my own pet theory about him getting the job there incidently. As you may recall the 'Arch-Gammon' Big Sam Allardyce was ousted after a pretty inane media stitch up where he did nothing wrong, beyond have a meeting with two of his agent's contacts, who then suggested something against the rules, which he instantly dismisssed.

It was utterly innocuous and merited perhaps a stern word about not being so easy to take out for dinner, but the media went into aplopexy and he was sacked after one game. In came "Son in Law Material" Southgate (a man with a distinctly hopeless managerial career), already positioned as under 18 coach, and the whole Wokening of the team began in earnest.

I believe Southgate was placed in the FA for this reason, or at very least groomed to steer it in the Woke direction its gone.

I am 100% certain that he selected the three black players as the final penalty takers, for political reasons, to launch a "new English identiry". Rashford Sanchez and Saka would've been the "Three Lions that won the cup". All young, black and "english". There would have been ENDLESS (and i really mean endless) documentaries about it, highlighting their lives, how they came to britain, how they struggled against racism, butmade it!

Hilariously it failed, so instead we got the media screaming for Digitial Identity because some black players got monkey emojis on Instagram.

Just like how a Somalian stabs and MP, and in the House of Commons they are debating Digital Identity, because muh extremism online.

The place is lost.

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
Explains a great deal of modern politics. Resentment/Revenge is a powerful motivator. Our new masters are out to settle an old score.

Hilariously it failed, so instead we got the media screaming for Digitial Identity because some black players got monkey emojis on Instagram.

Just like how a Somalian stabs and MP, and in the House of Commons they are debating Digital Identity, because muh extremism online.
There is no failure when the set-up is win-win: football is probably rigged, I wouldn't be surprised if the humiliation was deliberate. All those earnest young footie fans, well-trained to approve of three Ngubu lions, forced to confront the reality that, if they slag off the players for losing as they would any English player, they are being illegally racist.

Likewise the story for the Amess guy: there will be no blowback on Somalians in the UK, but the natives have to eat the consequences. That could be a real Somalian, or an actor, it works for the state either way. Natives know what they are allowed to say: "I got nothing against Somalians, some of my favourite Somalians are as British as I am, but the government should do more to reduce the stabbing without inconveniencing them at all"

This is the Hegelian mind-crumble. In order for "decent people" to resist even small parts of it, they have to submit to it overall.

Last edited:

Grow Bag

Pelican
Our best and brightest men were shot and killed en masse in ditches in Europe twice in a century, which was a setback, our social class system was dumped on its head, which ruins the kids and increases the welfare state, and then worst of all they made people eat vegetable margarine and cheap bread for years. Corporate ketchup is mostly sugar: when we were kids we would often get chips/fries with margarine & a dollop of frozen peas for dinner, covered in cheap sweet ketchup. Poor kids in the second half of the 20th century went from eating a lot of humble wholefoods like turnips and odd cuts of meat, to eating processed sugars, carbs and artificially flavoured meat-based products, crappy skimmed milk on your sweetened cereal, and vegetable oil worked into everything somehow.
All good points. I remember my brother being addicted to sugar sandwiches as a kid (yes, he literally filled two slices of bread with marg and sugar and wolfed it down). Sugar addiction was the norm for children back then, as it still is to this day, though parents are little more informed. We didn't even call the corner shop a newsagent and tobacconist, it was the sweet shop. And let's not forget baby formula that was all the rage in the 50s. I wonder how many boomers never had so much of a drop of breast milk and the bonding and comfort that brings a mother and baby.

As of 1945 the British Empire was conquered.
Two (((engineered))) World Wars saw to that.

It may be that the battle was lost when Churchill's focus group was triumphant and 'anti-semitic' elements of the UK government were sidelined.

After that it was continuously being degraded and weakened. You can see the Zeitgeist of what was happening in the dystopian post War literature of the likes of George Orwell, William Golding, Anthony Burgess.
Britain was post-war, post-Empire, post-Honour, post-ideals Post everything.. and how did that happen?

In terms of Intellectual Property, inventions like the Radar etc. were surrendered to the US without a shot.
The military, the former backbone of the country, has been degraded year on year as it represented a rival and threatening faction to its rulers.

London was the headquarters of ZOG for centuries. Now it was the turn of the US.
The tribe were ready to move headquarters whilst still commanding the looting and destruction of their old home.

There was a tweet in the J Question thread.
A left wing activist was complaining that he had been thrown under the bus despite everything that he had done for the J's over the years.
He was only just getting the memo that the Js are Wolves and Monsters that will backstab, degrade and destroy their 'allies' the moment their time has arrived.

In the 80s and 90s British men were chippy, livewire light industrial and warehouse workers. All big industry practically had been destroyed.

But most people back then would have watched a video like this one from 1992 complaining about the role of people like Kissinger in all things British and would have thought "Steady On mate!" Laying it on a bit thick' etc.

(Problem with the link ^ above , put in following link address without any spaces.

https://odysee.com/@feuerwaffe:9/ Gregory-Frost-David-Irving-and-Ernst-Zündel-Lies-of-the-Media:e )

Well, hindsights an interesting thing.

Along came Tony Blair in 1997 to widespread and continuous (((media))) acclaim and did all kinds of things to the UK, to UK society, to its population demographic that people were not only never asked about, they were never even told that it was happening.
Even now we are only just finding out some of the things that Blair (((Rothschild))) (((Soros))) and (((Lord Levy))) got away with.

Now we have a Jewish prime minister who is a joke, ruling over a joke of a country. But all of this betrayal and dismantling has been planned and implemented for decades.

The real crime (a la Kevin MacDonald and 'The Culture of Critique') has been the slyness, the duplicity, the cunning and deceptiveness employed to achieve these ends against an unsuspecting and trusting population.

Last edited:

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
All good points. I remember my brother being addicted to sugar sandwiches as a kid (yes, he literally filled two slices of bread with marg and sugar and wolfed it down).
We did that with an extra step: we low-heated the marg and sugar into a gloop in a non-stick pan, poured it onto the bread, and ate it at the perfect moment when it had cooled down enough not to burn and was still warm and gooey.