Latest UK lunacy

2 Right Hands

Woodpecker
Catholic
You are right - it is a religion (like most leftist ideologies) and it is very retarded. Couple of years ago, a minor celebrity in Poland caused a bit of a stir when she admitted that she'd had an abortion because she already had two children and didn't have enough room in her flat for yet another one (abortion is illegal in my country but she travelled to Czechia). The very same woman had been a vocal supporter of the "adopt a bee" campaign which was supposed to save the bees.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Cosmopolitan's UK edition is celebrating it's 50th anniversary. This is what we got on the cover (the article even includes the very first cover to really twist the knife):

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Cosmopolitan's UK edition is celebrating it's 50th anniversary. This is what we got on the cover (the article even includes the very first cover to really twist the knife):

I was wondering, who is she, is she a tranny? Before I opened the link. Then I opened, and of course. It's so predictable once you see it.

GreatIrishElk

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
I like how it says ‘effortless sense of glamour’ as though he doesn’t have a team of stylists and surgeons, not to mention drugs behind him in order to get to the stage of coming anywhere near close to resembling a female.
Does anybody fall for this? Surely this is insulting to actual females?
These days my disgust wears off quickly, and I am left only with grief for this world.