Leftists Promoting the Feminization of Culture to Destroy Men

There are 3 trends of cultural feminization being promoted by the Left to lower the testosterone levels and intelligence of men:

Metrosexuality:
there is a trend of metrosexuality going on among men starting in the 2000s. More and more men are dressing in girly styles of clothing like pink shirts, tight pants with bright colors, pointed shoes, getting girly haircuts, getting cosmetic treatments, reading sappy romance novels, listening to and singing sappy love songs, watching sappy, romantic TV shows and watching sappy, romantic movies.

Hipsterism: hipster music and culture are introduced in the 2000s and the vice as far as fashion is concerned goes to a great extreme: people now wear constrictive clothing such as tight shirts, tight jeans, tight ankle socks, and pointed shoes which can chafe skin, strain muscles and fascia, raise blood pressure, cause blood clots, damage nerves, and lower testosterone by inhibiting blood flow to the testicles.

During this time the Hipsters also promote pseudo-healthy foods like whole grains which are full of gluten and soy which is full of xenoestrogens, goitrogenic compounds and polyunsaturated fat, all of which are anti-androgens that can lower testosterone. With the Hipster music, which is as feminized as the Hippie love ballads and soft rock, being played all the time in public places, radio and TV stations, and music and video streaming websites, hipster clothing being sold on all clothing stores, which can lower testosterone, and pseudo-healthy testosterone lowering foods like whole grains and soy being promoted as part of a healthy diet, the feminization through testosterone reduction has begun.

Transsexuality: this is the most extreme trend of all: men are getting their genitals chopped off, dressing in women's clothes, taking anti-androgens, taking estrogen, and calling themselves female.

Bitter End

Woodpecker
Weight training is frowned upon in most of Western Europe (unless it is a for a fat woman to feel "strong and independent" by doing heavier weights than necessary). In the Austrian gym if you saw someone very strong it was either a Slavic immigrant, a Turkish guy or a "helpless" refugee from the Middle East. People wouldn't even fix their own car. Most heavy hand labour is sent to the foreigners.

In addition to feminine men, the MSM is promoting "strong independent women" who don't need a man. Females, through rampant feminism, are no longer calm, obedient, or submissive. And now the western ideology is spreading all across the globe.
Some of this can be biological (atrazine in the water), while some of it is cultural (hollywood).
It will likely only get worse as we see an increase in transgenderism and the church may even become more feminine.

Advorsor

Sparrow
Re metrosexuality: I definitely feel like this trend started in Europe, in particular high fashion. It’s slowly started coming to the US but guys never started using shoulder purses/bags before homo European fashion houses started pushing them.

Salinger

Kingfisher
Hipster music, which is as feminized as the Hippie love ballads and soft rock, being played all the time in public places, radio and TV stations, and music and video streaming websites

I don't think the problem is with love ballads or soft rock. Those songs have been sung by men for ages.

The problem is the lack of artistic merit in the songs as they all use the same boring chord progression. Melodies are stripped away. Vocals are auto-tuned so every singer sounds alike.

The result of this is without a doubt lowering the intelligence of men...and women. It reduces music to something that runs in the background inside stores and restaurants while you go out and play the part of a consumer.

I can't bear to listen to contemporary pop as it literally sounds evil to me...like it's doing something harmful to my psyche.

I don't think the problem is with love ballads or soft rock. Those songs have been sung by men for ages.

No, this is a problem because this type of music is feminine, hyper-emotional, and estrogen driven.

There are articles on this subject:

The older styles of music: religious music, such as Gregorian Chants, and classical music are very hyper-masculine, testosterone driven, and have no romantic content.

The successors to classical music are military, techno, industrial and horror music that are found in the soundtracks of movies, TV shows, and video games, such as this great score from Starship Troopers:

Other genres of music that are masculine and inspire toughness in men are jazz, rock and roll, hard rock, punk rock, goth rock, heavy metal, rap, hip-hop, and reggae. I have listened to many songs and seen many music videos showing a man in these types of music being highly socially adept in social gatherings and having the calm, intellect, discipline and toughness to properly handle a self-defense situation.

Below is an example from Drowning Pool:

All these genres are actually masculine except love songs which are not actually popular in the West and are actually more popular in South America, Africa, and Asia because of the collectivism of the people in these countries who value relationships above all else. Just browse through foreign language channels on cable TV and you will see plenty of sappy soap opera type romance shows from these countries that just makes you cringe with disgust.

In fact, even the band Queen which has a gay lead only had a couple of love songs and most of their music is rock.

The problem is the lack of artistic merit in the songs as they all use the same boring chord progression. Melodies are stripped away. Vocals are auto-tuned so every singer sounds alike.

The result of this is without a doubt lowering the intelligence of men...and women. It reduces music to something that runs in the background inside stores and restaurants while you go out and play the part of a consumer.

I can't bear to listen to contemporary pop as it literally sounds evil to me...like it's doing something harmful to my psyche.
Wow, I literally just watched this video explaining why modern music sucks.

Last edited:

Huginn

Pigeon
Weight training is frowned upon in most of Western Europe (unless it is a for a fat woman to feel "strong and independent" by doing heavier weights than necessary). In the Austrian gym if you saw someone very strong it was either a Slavic immigrant, a Turkish guy or a "helpless" refugee from the Middle East. People wouldn't even fix their own car. Most heavy hand labour is sent to the foreigners.
Exactly. My gym has become flooded with the "selfie-taking curlbro-middle-easterner" type over the last 2 years. Less and less younger german men are lifting nowadays. The girls however, are very consistent - maybe due to the higher dopamine feedback they get each time they upload their post-workout pictures?

Masculinity and strength are no longer appreciated and rewarded it seems. It has become quite the opposite - the more feminized and submissive the man is, for example in an office or governmental work environment, the better his career chances and pay is.

Exactly. My gym has become flooded with the "selfie-taking curlbro-middle-easterner" type over the last 2 years. Less and less younger german men are lifting nowadays. The girls however, are very consistent - maybe due to the higher dopamine feedback they get each time they upload their post-workout pictures?

Masculinity and strength are no longer appreciated and rewarded it seems. It has become quite the opposite - the more feminized and submissive the man is, for example in an office or governmental work environment, the better his career chances and pay is.
I know, it is pathetic.

Salinger

Kingfisher
No, this is a problem because this type of music is feminine, hyper-emotional, and estrogen driven.

There are articles on this subject:

The older styles of music: religious music, such as Gregorian Chants, and classical music are very hyper-masculine, testosterone driven, and have no romantic content.

The successors to classical music are military, techno, industrial and horror music that are found in the soundtracks of movies, TV shows, and video games, such as this great score from Starship Troopers:

Other genres of music that are masculine and inspire toughness in men are jazz, rock and roll, hard rock, punk rock, goth rock, heavy metal, rap, hip-hop, and reggae. I have listened to many songs and seen many music videos showing a man in these types of music being highly socially adept in social gatherings and having the calm, intellect, discipline and toughness to properly handle a self-defense situation.

Below is an example from Drowning Pool:

All these genres are actually masculine except love songs which are not actually popular in the West and are actually more popular in South America, Africa, and Asia because of the collectivism of the people in these countries who value relationships above all else. Just browse through foreign language channels on cable TV and you will see plenty of sappy soap opera type romance shows from these countries that just makes you cringe with disgust.

In fact, even the band Queen which has a gay lead only had a couple of love songs and most of their music is rock.

There's nothing wrong with romantic love or romantic content in songs. Love is what God wants for us. So why would you think this is a bad thing?

A woman who falls in love with a man doesn't care about his status in life. Therefore, love triumphs over hypergamy. It is the solution to what we see these days where women marry only for money, status, and looks. Removing love songs from our society only serves to make women concentrate on the superficial things about a man.

It's ridiculous to point to male singers who sing romantic music and say that this is somehow bringing down society, because like I pointed out before, this has been going on since the beginning of time.

There's nothing wrong with romantic love or romantic content in songs. Love is what God wants for us. So why would you think this is a bad thing?

A woman who falls in love with a man doesn't care about his status in life. Therefore, love triumphs over hypergamy. It is the solution to what we see these days where women marry only for money, status, and looks. Removing love songs from our society only serves to make women concentrate on the superficial things about a man.

It's ridiculous to point to male singers who sing romantic music and say that this is somehow bringing down society, because like I pointed out before, this has been going on since the beginning of time.

No, it is wrong because romantic and sexual behavior elevates oxytocin which lowers testosterone and also induces mindless social cooperation.

It is also wrong to be emotional because that is a low testosterone trait of feminized cucks.

Although from what I have observed with Western media, the characters in their shows tend to be less emotional than the sappy melodramatic soap operas that are popular in Asia, Africa, and South America.

What is being depicted in Western media are called casual relationships because the characters are cool headed when it comes to hooking up and then later breaking up while the characters in the foreign soap operas tend to engage in hysterical melodrama.

This is why the Left keeps promoting romance along with unconditional love for all people and sex, it makes people obey the Left blindly and without question.

This is also the reason why the governments keep promoting SSRIs because they elevate serotonin which in turn elevates cortisol and this induces unquestioned social cooperation.

Roosh even says in the article I linked to that partners should be chosen based on practical matters rather than intense emotions.

A quote from Roosh's article:

Since we were children, we have been bombarded with propaganda that romantic love is the ultimate relationship ideal. Hollywood movies, Disney cartoons, and literary fiction all portray romantic love as an absolute necessity in any wedding union, but how much of that narrative has been a lie? Is it possible that our pursuit of romantic love is actually preventing us from forming a lifelong pair bond?

I began to question the notion of romantic love when thinking about its emotional root. Love is a fleeting emotion, and like all emotions, it comes and goes like the clouds in the sky. Why have I been taught to select my life partner based on an emotion? I’m surely not encouraged to use emotion when buying a house, applying for a job, or doing my personal finances, but when it comes to choosing a human being that I’m supposed to spend the rest of my life with, I’m advised by the establishment narrative to use emotion for the biggest decision of them all.

Another major clue that romantic love is a childish strategy for choosing mates is the fact that countries with arranged marriages, where partners are picked based on purely practical matters, have lower divorce rates that in countries where romantic love is used to select mates (1, 2, 3). While there are multiple reasons for divorce in any society, it is rather coincidental that the countries most impacted by notions of romantic love happen to have the highest divorce rates.

Last edited:
There's a balance in romance. Too many Disney movies are hyper focused on it where every American girl thinks they're a princess who deserves their knight in armor.
On the other hand, even bad boy bands (Guns n Roses, AC/DC) have their romantic/love side to them.

Personally I find romantic stuff cheesy, but lots of dudes know how to swoon in ladies with passion and romance.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher

I'd rather be poor.

There's a balance in romance. Too many Disney movies are hyper focused on it where every American girl thinks they're a princess who deserves their knight in armor.
On the other hand, even bad boy bands (Guns n Roses, AC/DC) have their romantic/love side to them.

Knights in armor, vikings, and samurai, are stoic bad boys too, and they helped establish the powerful industrial empires of Europe and Asia that already had factories in the form of animal mills, watermills, windmills, saltworks, smokehouses, blast furnaces, and oil refineries that were used to mass produce goods.

Here are fascinating images of mills as an example of the rapid industrial growth of Europe and Asia during the 1st Industrial Revolution:

Animal Mill:

640px-High_Atlas-The_olive_grinding_mill_%28js%29.jpg

Watermill:

Roblinsmill.jpg

Windmill:

576px-Podersdorf_Windm%C3%BChle_2008_a.JPG

Personally I find romantic stuff cheesy, but lots of dudes know how to swoon in ladies with passion and romance.

Bizzarely enough, this is popular in East Asia where women prefer feminized pretty boys.

Last edited:

ginsu

Woodpecker
That's interesting because where i'm at in north/west EU gym culture is growing fast, mostly for younger guys though. I see a growth in below 25 also just focussed on getting a high amount of weight on the Deadlift, squat. Theyre not just lifting for instagram looks. They just want to be strong and there is a little strenght lifters community in my gym. I saw the same thing in several places/countries. Theres only a handfull of migrants who dont have any presence as they are much smaller than the locals. I have to admit my frame of reference is very biased though.

I guess it is because they keep seeing that the most ripped guys have success on Instagram / online dating. They aren't naive to the fact that women like muscle on guys. Its especially obvious now with every movie and tv show just featuring muscled actors and woman being more comfortable to pronounce their attraction to those men. Either you lift to be a chad here or you just have to accept that you wont have much luck in the dating sphere. Girls expectations have skyrocketed.

While its obvious the majority of men has taken the soy road, There is a smaller group who accepts the challenge of the increased competition and decides they want to be in the chads category. There will be less grey zone for guys to fall in. Increasingly it will be a society where the winner takes all.

Last edited:

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
RE: Pink

It is a classic male colour from the old days. IMO, pink is how it is framed and who is wearing it just like a kilt. A kilt is still a damn skirt but it is a masculine article of clothing within the right frame and context. If I wear pink I don't feel like my balls are shrinking.

Lots of dainty fairy boys with beards wearing all black and camo that sweat estrogen and have balls likely the size of raisins.

Last edited: