LGBT brainwashing of children

Horus

Ostrich
Gold Member
I don't have a lot to say about this. I was feeling very tolerant, until I saw the material they were disseminating in the classroom. As for the the second video, keep in mind that this story about a prince banging his gay servant is being used as a classroom resource - note the colours and whimsical sounds which appeal to children and implant a happy, positive impression in the same manner as a McDonalds Happy Meal.


 

philosophical_recovery

Hummingbird
Gold Member
am-i-the-yvm65i.jpg
 

Easy_C

Peacock
That's...yes, more or less what it's about in addition to the Hollywood push for it. As Russia correctly stated this isn't about "tolerance", it's about recruitment.
 

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Two minutes into the second video and I had to stop due to the massive and disgustingly unchecked white male privilege of a story about a white prince ruling a white monarchy.

Fucking white privilege is so pervasive.

I am so. Fucking. Triggered right now.

I cannot fucking believe we're still indoctrinating kids with this shit!

FFS. It's 2016!
 

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Horus said:
I don't have a lot to say about this. I was feeling very tolerant, until I saw the material they were disseminating in the classroom. As for the the second video, keep in mind that this story about a prince banging his gay servant is being used as a classroom resource - note the colours and whimsical sounds which appeal to children and implant a happy, positive impression in the same manner as a McDonalds Happy Meal.

2993114-3125797642-horri.gif


14szgat.gif
 

EDantes

Pelican
I think it was alfred Kinsey who said that no one is really "heterosexual or homosexual"; basically I think that if anything influences this behavior it might be testosterone or estrogen levels, as well as environmental circumstances, such as isolation from the opposite sex (which is why men in prison are 'straight' going in but engage in gay sex).

The idea of it being something genetic or biological which is set from birth is pretty unbelievable from what I've seen.

Therefore I think that indoctrinating children with pro-homosexual messages can definitely encourage them to act out and experiment with it. "Identifying" as a homosexual is a choice, not something anyone is born with.
 

Mr. D

Pelican
Gold Member
EDantes said:
I think it was alfred Kinsey who said that no one is really "heterosexual or homosexual"; basically I think that if anything influences this behavior it might be testosterone or estrogen levels, as well as environmental circumstances, such as isolation from the opposite sex (which is why men in prison are 'straight' going in but engage in gay sex).

The idea of it being something genetic or biological which is set from birth is pretty unbelievable from what I've seen.

Therefore I think that indoctrinating children with pro-homosexual messages can definitely encourage them to act out and experiment with it. "Identifying" as a homosexual is a choice, not something anyone is born with.

Wasn't Kinsey himself a closet-fag, who encouraged pedos to mess with children, in order to get "scientific data" on "normal child sexuality"?
 
philosophical_recovery said:

The ironic and hypocrite ting is that these same SJWS claim that the 18-year-old football player who got the Grade 10 and Grade 11 chicks all crazy for him is a "pedophile" if one of those chicks willingly slept with him (normal teenage high school stuff).

But if a feminazi teacher grooms, seduces and has sex with a 12-year-old male student, the "student was lucky". To make it worse, if the feminazi teacher engages in sexual orgies with the entire classroom of male 12-year-old students, got pregnant with one while spreading her STDS to those students, all at the taxpayer expense, the female teacher is a "victim" because we shouldn't criticize that she used to come to class dressed more scantily than a prostitute.

Speaking of prostitutes, these same SJWs would call the police if they see a woman in lingerie in a suspected bawdy house or erotic massage parlor. This is a Toronto thing.

One last thing; the SJWS claim that 17-year-old females are sexless creatures like 1 day old fetuses, but the same feminazi teachers encourage 5-year-old children to become sexual beings by bringing topics of cross-dressing and all that perverted nonsense.

There is also that dildo teacher from Toronto who comes to classroom environments with strap-on dildos and using that dildo in a way which appears to have it to shove it up her ass missionary style. Buncha freaks.

How the boombaclat will someone allow their offspring to see their teacher shove a dildo up her ass, yet hound on 18-year-old guys by calling him a "pedo" just because he can get a 17-year-old chick? Then there are the same freaky teachers encouraging little kids to cross-dress, talk about trans sex and all of that stuff..Some real nastiness...
 
Yeah this is a becoming a serious issue. I've worked in a few schools this past year and was dismayed to see the LGBT acceptance artwork they had posted all over the walls.
 

Gimlet

Kingfisher
What is happening now is far worse than those shitty cartoons. Homosexual groups are holding assemblies, making children chant and sing in favor of homosexuality.

 

eskimobobseal

Pelican
Gold Member
This is nauseating, I could only watch a few minutes of each video.

LGBTs are sick, perverse freaks and they want the rest of the world to BE them, not "accept" them. When I have children, they're going to be homeschooled.
 

Aurini

Ostrich
Forget the obvious faggotry of the story, and consider the subtle, narcissistic childishness of it all.

A typical child's understanding of a royalty is that they get to do "fun" things like fighting dragons, rescuing princesses, and impressing the townsfolk with their wise justice - is the latter a push? I don't think so; I recall a story or two about a young prince coming up with an obvious compromise between two argumentative properties, to show how we can all get along. They were simple stories aimed at children, but they worked nonetheless.

While these understandings of a Prince's duty are a bit simplistic, they point towards the real: that a monarch's job is to serve the people, defend them, and ensure justice across the land.

Now; what does are childhood-regressed gayboy narrator think being a prince is all about? Having parties, buying expensive unicorns, and buying countries so you can give them stupid names and pass idiotic laws. He wants to bully people while pretending he's being cute. What are the odds that he was raised by a single mom?

There is so much wrong with this beyond the mere homosexuality. The narcissistic entitlement of a trustfundarian reeks throughout it all. I wonder if the narrator's divorcee mother yells at him for bringing home GRIDs ridden degenerate chavs to their McMansion?
 

EDantes

Pelican
Mr. D said:
EDantes said:
I think it was alfred Kinsey who said that no one is really "heterosexual or homosexual"; basically I think that if anything influences this behavior it might be testosterone or estrogen levels, as well as environmental circumstances, such as isolation from the opposite sex (which is why men in prison are 'straight' going in but engage in gay sex).

The idea of it being something genetic or biological which is set from birth is pretty unbelievable from what I've seen.

Therefore I think that indoctrinating children with pro-homosexual messages can definitely encourage them to act out and experiment with it. "Identifying" as a homosexual is a choice, not something anyone is born with.

Wasn't Kinsey himself a closet-fag, who encouraged pedos to mess with children, in order to get "scientific data" on "normal child sexuality"?
Not an expert on him, but even he seemed to think that "homosexuality" was a construct, not some fundamental part of one's birth state.

I suspect if you were to put the average gay man on anabolic steroids or some type of testosterone boosting suppliment he might become straight.
 

JacksonRev

Kingfisher
Gold Member
It's dopamine and serotonin brain chemistry more than testosterone. It's why almost all gays have been molested or are addicted to porn. Their brain wiring is fucked.

Which is why Boosie is right, this shit messes kids brains up at an early age, and a lot of them will never recover. This stuff is just as bad as giving a little kid alcohol or cigarettes.
 

Kid Twist

Hummingbird
JacksonRev said:
It's dopamine and serotonin brain chemistry more than testosterone. It's why almost all gays have been molested or are addicted to porn. Their brain wiring is fucked.

Which is why Boosie is right, this shit messes kids brains up at an early age, and a lot of them will never recover. This stuff is just as bad as giving a little kid alcohol or cigarettes.

My friend with a gay bro always said, "They are unbalanced"

It explains a lot.
 
Top