Libertarian Party discussion

AneroidOcean

Hummingbird
Gold Member
SamuelBRoberts said:
You can't possibly think this is convincing anyone.
SamuelBRoberts stop bullying him. Since he's not our professor, I've realized that I was not using google well enough due to my low IQ.

I am now a Johnson Jack In The Box:

[attachment=33647]

Attachments

"So, your wish is that I get banned for disagreeing with you politically? That's a very courageous way of handling things. If someone disagrees, then rally to ban them from the discussion. Perhaps someone will throw the racist card next. I'm not sure how they would, but it's always a way to shut someone up. It's the same tactic. Just shout someone down and boot them out if you don't agree. Cupcake Generation at its finest."

No one wants you to get banned. No one has called for you to get banned. That's not what a "forum meltdown" means and that should be immediately obvious.
I know I, personally, have been listening to BS libertarians this whole cycle and getting more and more irritated.

Now I have the opportunity to smack one around, at least metaphorically, and I would be very sad if it was interrupted by a mod who wanted to ban you.

SamuelBRoberts said:
"Trump's stupid, you guys! He's like... dumb and shit. Just like Reagan! I'm not gonna tell you why. Go look it up."
Why are you putting this in quotes? I didn't say this. Is this your convincing effort to get the mods to ban me? I'm trying to have a civil discussion, and you guys are trying your damnest to get me booted for merely having another opinion.

Which says a lot about you and your beliefs.

It's fine. You can all relish in your victory if I'm banned for my vote for a third party candidate. You can high five one another. But I find it strange that you discount the libertarians as nothing. Yet you are so vehemently hateful towards us. I thought you hated Hillary, but the vitriol is much worse against libertarians.

As I said above, my libertarian ideology is for personal freedom. Yet you guys despise me for it to the point that you want me banned. And that's just crazy.

GlobalMan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
It's over guys, BrewDog has declared himself on the right side of liberty, where does that leave the rest of you?

"Your opinions are welcome. But you're wrong."

"Proof you say? Google a phrase and count the hits, obviously."

"I'm totally open to debate, it's just you are all idiots compared to me."

"If I get banned it's because of my intelligent libertarian beliefs and you need to shut me down"

"Why are you putting this in quotes? I didn't say this. Is this your convincing effort to get the mods to ban me? I'm trying to have a civil discussion, and you guys are trying your damnest to get me booted for merely having another opinion. "

I am quite frankly astonished that I have to explain this, but no, this was not an attempt to get the mods to ban you. It was me making fun of you.

"Yet you are so vehemently hateful towards us. I thought you hated Hillary, but the vitriol is much worse against libertarians."

This isn't vitriol. This is the forum having fun with a new chew toy.

"Yet you guys despise me for it to the point that you want me banned. And that's just crazy."

No one wants you banned. Did all the pot smoke you inhaled at the last libertarian convention addle your brain and make you paranoid?

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
BrewDog said:
I don't understand the backlash against libertarians. I truly don't. It's the most logical mindset for an American that I can fathom.
Does this guy look like a solid leader?

That's Vermin Supreme, a prominent libertarian. And that's a rubber boot on his head.

Here's your man Gary.

Gary has pledged to stop smoking dope if elected president, according to what I read.

Most folks, myself included, seem to be able to see past all the goofball antics. It seems to me that the libertarian party is a refuge for fuck ups. If they have these wonderful ideals, that be serious about them.

They just always look like a bunch of jokers to me.

Aloha!

Peregrine

Pelican
Gold Member
Kona said:
BrewDog said:
I don't understand the backlash against libertarians. I truly don't. It's the most logical mindset for an American that I can fathom.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...upreme_2012.jpg/220px-Vermin_Supreme_2012.jpg

That's Vermin Supreme, a prominent libertarian. And that's a rubber boot on his head.

Here's your man Gary.

Gary has pledged to stop smoking dope if elected president, according to what I read.

Most folks, myself included, seem to be able to see past all the goofball antics. It seems to me that the libertarian party is a refuge for fuck ups. If they have these wonderful ideals, that be serious about them.

They just always look like a bunch of jokers to me.

Aloha!
Consider also that Peter Thiel, a self-avowed libertarian, endorsed Donald Trump.

AneroidOcean

Hummingbird
Gold Member
GlobalMan said:
It's over guys, BrewDog has declared himself on the right side of liberty, where does that leave the rest of you?

"Your opinions are welcome. But you're wrong."

"Proof you say? Google a phrase and count the hits, obviously."

"I'm totally open to debate, it's just you are all idiots compared to me."

"If I get banned it's because of my intelligent libertarian beliefs and you need to shut me down"
Stop it GlobalMan. Bullies are anti-liberty.

I'm a Gary EAGLE:

[attachment=33648]

Attachments

Kona said:
BrewDog said:

You know a prominent republican? Ted Nugent. BAM! I just discredited your entire political ideology!

Well, I have to go to work in two hours. You guys have fun. I fully expect to be banned in the morning because I didn't lick Trump's ballsack and because I feel like most of you have been PMing Roosh all night demanding my head.

If you guys win, then congrats. And feel comfy in the fact that you all get to only hang around people that agree with you else they get banned. That makes for a snowflake sort of world, doesn't it?

Rush87

Ostrich
BrewDog said:
Well, I have to go to work in two hours. You guys have fun. I fully expect to be banned in the morning because I didn't lick Trump's ballsack and because I feel like most of you have been PMing Roosh all night demanding my head.

If you guys win, then congrats. And feel comfy in the fact that you all get to only hang around people that agree with you else they get banned. That makes for a snowflake sort of world, doesn't it?
See you tomorrow.

GlobalMan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
BrewDog said:
Well, I have to go to work in two hours. You guys have fun. I fully expect to be banned in the morning because I didn't lick Trump's ass
^He still doesn't get that it is his constant "I will fight you bro", "You are all idiots" childish attitude that would be the reason, not his ideas. Sad.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
BrewDog said:

Nobody wants you to feel ganged up on, and nobody sent messages asking for your banning.

Its good to hear from all sides and I respect you for standing your ground.

Its late so take a nap before work. Dream of freedom.

Aloha!

DamienCasanova

Ostrich
Gold Member
This isn't even worth creating a thread over, so i'll just put it here.

I watched the Green Party's Jill Stein do a speech last night, and that was one of the most unintentionally hilarious things i've ever seen in politics. How such an incompetent candidate can make it to the national stage and "supposedly" be polling around 4-5% is completely laughable. Not even getting into the content of what she was saying, but just the WAY she spoke was so scatter-brained and air-headed that it's mind-blowing to me how ANYONE would let her take the lead on ordering dinner, much less running a country.

She could probably make a fortune if she switched careers to stand-up comedy and did an Ironic Comedy Tour through middle America.

The Green Party is just as batshit crazy as the Libertarian Party, probably more so. As near as I can tell her platform was:

Black Lives Matter,
Global Warming is going to kill us all
Islam is the religion of peace
Trans-rights are the most important rights ever
Hey Hey Hey Smoke Weed Everyday

These people are extremist progressives to the point they make the Bernie Sanders supporters seem like brilliant upstanding citizens.

Slim Shady

Ostrich
Gold Member
At the recent town hall, when Gary Johnson couldn't come up with the name of one current foreign leader he admires (to be honest, there aren't many, I would personally go with Putin in Russia, or Modi in India) his mate Bill Weld chimed in, saying FUCKING MERKEL.

That tells you all you need to know.

Libertarian Party are a bunch of frauds:

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/781278922201718784

Voting for these clowns basically means you don't give a shit about America's future and would put it in the hands of totally incompetent people.