Linh Dinh

Papist

Robin
I often enjoy Linh's travel blog, which I never purposefully seek out, but find on unz.com and thetruthseeker.co.uk. He's curremtly in Albania:

I’m in a tiny Tirana café built around a eucalyptus tree. John Belushi, the Madonna and someone’s deceased grandma charm its wooden walls. I sip a macchiato to start my day. At the bar, an old man in an old suit orders a raki. It’s not quite nine, yet he’s downing a shot of five-alarm firewater. A minute later, another grandpa does the same.

Near the Avni Rustemi roundabout, there are grilled meat joints where I sometimes sit after dark, enjoying the breeze and gazing at the sidewalk. For around $5, I can stuff my face with kebabs, sausages and fries, and drink a large beer. Even in the morning, though, there are old farts at these zgara places, with fat mugs in front of them. Albanians start early, I’ve learnt.
Continues: http://linhdinhphotos.blogspot.com/2021/05/love-of-raki-high-jumping-goats-and.html

Despite having previously written for The Guardian, Linh's Wikipedia states that he's a 'Holocaust denier' (gosh, the audacity of the man - daring to question the official narrative):

He is a Holocaust denier, writing that “the elaborate Holocaust myth... [is] propped up by a shoahload of bogus scholarship and tear jerking movies,”[15] and has expressed suspicion that the 2018 shootings at Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life synagogue were similarly fictitious, saying “The always reliable US media announced that 11 Jews were killed in Pittsburgh, although there’s not a single pixel of visual evidence[...]so the cat must have instantly covered all the corpses with dirt and lapped up every drop of blood.”[16] He has suggested that Donald Trump is an agent of the deep state and that “to better serve Jews, Trump is willing to appear as their piñata.”[17]

He believes that "Israel is a violent concept that is executed and maintained with terror, and by this I mean American-sponsored Jewish terror, though these world class terrorists are so relentless with their propaganda, they have made "terrorist" nearly synonymous with their enemy, the Muslim. There is hope for Palestinians, however, for as the USA implodes, Israel will also go up in smoke. Working in tandem, the US and Israel have collapsed several Muslim governments and generated millions of refugees. The same fate awaits Israel, though its dissolution should be permanent, for only then will peace come."[18]

He has suggested that “in every field besides sports, entertainment and politics, blacks are failing spectacularly against all other races,” writing that “during segregation, blacks [...] were self-sufficient, because they had to be. With integration, blacks can take their money to superior, non-black businesses, and that’s why you see almost no black businesses any more, not even in the blackest neighborhoods.”[19] “Black hip hop [leads] the decay” of the American mind, he writes, saying “much of this has been accomplished under the stewardship of Jewish impresarios.”

Regardless of his politics, I highly recommend his blog.

Papist

Robin
A few snippets from Linh's latest piece (my emphasis):

For probing America’s political, economic and social collapse, and fingering the engineers of this destruction, I have gone from a published and anthologized author to one who survives on PayPal donations, yet I’m accused of having a “cush career” at the expense of dead Americans in Vietnam!

Palestinians who are abused, dispossessed and murdered by Jews should be grateful to Jews for helping them. A writer who’s read for free is accused of exploiting at least one indignant Jewish reader. The upheavals and bloodbaths Jews have brought to the Middle East become a Muslim terrorist problem.

Jewish orchestrated discrimination against whites is reframed as the stamping out of hateful white privileges and white supremacism. Jewish encouragement of the worst black traits is spun as Jewish social justice, to help the black man.

His response, “I have thought long about where this is all headed. It is pretty obvious that the US is fucked five ways to Sunday. The masses just haven’t figured it out and are slowly cottoning on.

This article can be found on both the Unz Review and The Truthseeker by using the links below:

JohnKreese

Pelican
I really enjoy his commentaries. So many authors have a vague notion of a place, people, geo-political situation, etc. and try to make grand, sweeping, completely generalized briefings or analyses without having any first-hand experience. Linh actually spends some time in different places (although he admits that its often pretty limited) and works his first-hand observations in with more general conclusions.

Stuff like this is gold:

Compared to Tirana, bicycles are much more visible in Shkoder, and at least a dozen streets here resemble flea markets, with vendors, many of them rural people, selling absolutely everything on sidewalks, not just produce and clothing, old or new. I’ve seen used sewing needles, rusty frying pans, TV antennas, ancient microwaves and prehistoric washing machines, etc.

At bulletin boards with death notices, old people often peruse, to check for their friends and quietly delight at those younger who have perished

Although these are, to a degree, rather throw-away observations, but they are so spot-on that they add a great degree of credibility to his insights.

Papist

Robin
I really enjoy his commentaries. So many authors have a vague notion of a place, people, geo-political situation, etc. and try to make grand, sweeping, completely generalized briefings or analyses without having any first-hand experience. Linh actually spends some time in different places (although he admits that its often pretty limited) and works his first-hand observations in with more general conclusions.

Stuff like this is gold:

Although these are, to a degree, rather throw-away observations, but they are so spot-on that they add a great degree of credibility to his insights.

Absolutely. I think his articles are very perceptive and provide an insight into people and places that I wouldn't experience. He's taken so many interesting photographs, too.

Philonous

Pigeon
I love his writing. I don’t know much about his backstory, however. He says he was a Vietnamese-American who participated in the money-making rat race of New York City for 15 years, then found he psychologically had it escape America altogether. Only it wasn’t due to white supremacism, but Jewish supremacism—and the place he escaped to was eastern Europe. Places like Romania, where it’s considerably cheaper to live than America. Places where he’d still be surrounded by urbane whites, only they weren’t trying to cram Holocaustianity and PC down his neck every waking moment.