Liquid crystals in our brains from vaccines - RF torture - Dr Pierre Gilbert in 1995

"And finally in the biological destruction there are the storms organized by the electromagnetic fields. There is also the pollution that we will put in the blood and in the veins of humanity by creating infections and by having created these infections willfully we will create laws that will force the population to be vaccinated and in these vaccines there will be everything that is needed for you to be controlled. We will introduce in these vaccines liquid crystals. These crystals will stay in the cells of your brain and they will become micro receivers for electromagnetic fields sent by ultra sonic waves at very very low frequency and with these waves at very low frequency we will be able to prevent you from thinking we will be able to make zombies out of you. Do not believe that I am in a stage that I'am just thinking it or that is an hypothesis...what I'm telling you is already done."

jakester318

Sparrow
If you haven't read the book by Stephen King called "Cell" or watched the movie by the same name, it is exactly the type of scenario you described. In the film, people are controlled by cell towers that manipulate the brains of people and turn them into zombies, for lack of a better word.

I'll admit that this type of stuff is pretty fantastical but it's hard to deny that some aspects of it could be true.

SoftFor

Sparrow
If you haven't read the book by Stephen King called "Cell" or watched the movie by the same name, it is exactly the type of scenario you described. In the film, people are controlled by cell towers that manipulate the brains of people and turn them into zombies, for lack of a better word.

I'll admit that this type of stuff is pretty fantastical but it's hard to deny that some aspects of it could be true.
I agree, this is akin to fiction. However, it is a possibility.