London Underground bomb explosion, Fascist Buddhist Terrorists Suspected Again

Paracelsus

Crow
Gold Member
http://www.news.com.au/world/europe...d/news-story/6222b1404e9f72bb5de318e276343f6d

A SOUTHWEST London tube station has been evacuated after an explosion left several people injured this morning.

Police are currently responding after a container is understood to have exploded at the Parsons Green tube station, sending hundreds of commuters running from the platform in panic.

Ambulance crews are on scene after reports of facial burns to passengers.

A local Metro reporter, who was on scene at the time of the incident, claimed several people have sustained serious burns and that “their hair was coming off”.
Ambulance and fire crews have arrived on scene with reports of smoke filing a train carriage.

The blast appears to have come from a Lidl shopping bag left by the tube carriage door. Pictures on social media appear to show wires coming out of the bucket.
Reports from the scene said people with burns to their faces fled the train as it filled with smoke.

Two fire engines rushed to Parsons Green station just after 8.20 am local time after reports of a fire on an eastbound train.

Police also swarmed the station.

“Huge police presence at Parsons Green. Was told by a police officer to “get somewhere safe as quickly as I can,” an onlooker tweeted.

Natasha Wills, assistant director of operations at London Ambulance Service, said multiple crews are on the scene.

“Our initial priority is to assess the level and nature of injuries,” she said.
Tube passenger Emma Stevie wrote on Twitter that she was forced to “run for my life”.

“Huge stampede, lots injured. Not sure why. Fire/explosion mentioned.”

Daniel Holden was a passenger on the train and took to described the “horror” of the scene.

“Explosion (or) fire on train. People struggling to get out of (the) station,” he wrote.

“Whole area closed down - police are pushing people away.”

Another man who said he was on the train, named only as Garth, said on Twitter that the explosion occurred on the rear carriage.

A “mass of people came rushing” after the blast, he said.

Train services through the area have been halted with commuters reporting a “security incident”.
Apparently someone took pictures of the bomb:

Conquerer7 said:
I've loved London when I have ever visited but surely locals must have reconsidered if it is really worth living there now.
Without being pedantic, there aren't really many locals left. The immigrant groups are the ones actually setting up families and communities in the city. Aside from that the Cockneys moved out a long time ago. And the people on that train today most likely come from elsewhere in the U.K and are just living in London for the short time for work.

Already Sky news is trying to suggest that this is done by 'far right' groups.

Conquerer7

Woodpecker
Constitution45 said:
Conquerer7 said:
I've loved London when I have ever visited but surely locals must have reconsidered if it is really worth living there now.
Without being pedantic, there aren't really many locals left. The immigrant groups are the ones actually setting up families and communities in the city. Aside from that the Cockneys moved out a long time ago. And the people on that train today most likely come from elsewhere in the U.K and are just living in London for the short time for work.

Already Sky news is trying to suggest that this is done by 'far right' groups.
I do not think it can be even worth living there for a short time now. Been to London at least once a year since 05' (this may be the first year i won't have been since 04' ironically) and the difference between now and then is staggering.

balybary

Pelican
Typical moslim reaction: doesn't give a fuck about the victims of islamic terror worldwide, but so worried about the people who dare to criticize the religion of peace

balybary

Pelican
A muslim attack in paris today:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rest-police-latest-updates-live-a7947726.html

A man has been arrested after attacking a soldier on patrol in Paris, the country's armed forces minister has said.

The soldier was attacked from behind by a man wielding a knife at about 6.30am, Le Parisien reported. The man was also reported to have referenced Isis during the assault in a major subway interchange.

The incident, in which the soldier in question was not injured, was the latest of several attacks on troops deployed in large numbers to patrol sensitive places in France after a series of attacks by Islamist militants that have killed more than 230 people in France in the past three years.

Bienvenuto

Pelican
Gold Member
Old school mate who lives round the corner from Parsons Green pasted this on Facebook :

(for the record he is high up in media circles and rabidly anti Brexit and Trump)

Journalists desperately trying to talk this up. "A lady I spoke to had a grazed knee and that was from falling." So far a very genteel Parsons Green type of incident. We're soon to discover someone dropped a Hermes scarf and there was pronounced scuffing to a Birkin bag."

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
Bienvenuto said:
Old school mate who lives round the corner from Parsons Green pasted this on Facebook :

(for the record he is high up in media circles and rabidly anti Brexit and Trump)

Journalists desperately trying to talk this up. "A lady I spoke to had a grazed knee and that was from falling." So far a very genteel Parsons Green type of incident. We're soon to discover someone dropped a Hermes scarf and there was pronounced scuffing to a Birkin bag."
What a fool - the only reason it wasn't much worse was because the bomb was not setup properly. We can clearly see the INTENT to do massive harm, just because these Muslims are dumb inbreds does not mean they aren't trying to kill hundreds...

eljeffster

Kingfisher
From the image of the bucket with wires coming out I can say for sure that clock boy sure is growing up quick.

The Muslim girl on twitter is only paid attention to because she is cute. Her opinions don't matter.

On the news they keep asking how this can be prevented, conclude that it can't be and never mention the obvious. Then they interviewed a Hijab wearing woman (as a "victim") who can barely speak English and wasn't anywhere close to the incident.

Once Was Not

Kingfisher
balybary said:
A muslim attack in paris today:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rest-police-latest-updates-live-a7947726.html

to patrol sensitive places in France after a series of attacks by Islamist militants that have killed more than 230 people in France in the past three years.
:laugh:

Oh yes, these "sensitive" places. What a perfect word for a pussified society to use.

"We're in a very sensitive situation right now, with a full on invasion happening of unarmed soliders walking across the border and raping our women and murdering our countrymen. Oh what a fucking sensitive situation this is. The places affected by this are so sensitive."

Eugh...

Peacock
Gold Member
Glaucon said:
Avoid undergrounds in Europe...and public transport overall if you can
You're still much safer in the subway in Europe than in the subway system of NYC, Chicago or SF. The main thing you really need to look out for underground in places like Paris or London is pickpockets, whereas in the US, you are a lot more likely to get mugged by an armed robber or accosted by a violent mentally unstable vagrant.

Besides, as a resident, you can't really avoid public transit in a place like London or Paris, unless you are staying in the city center or you don't mind spending a whole lot more on cabs.