Lounge of Russian-Ukrainian War

TruckDriver9

Woodpecker
1651619373792.png
findOut.jpg

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Putin had better relations with Bennie Netanyahu, but it was Bennie who jewed Putin out of the church in the first place by never completing the trade after Putin completed his end of the bargain.

I just noticed the headline of the latest billions the US is sending Ukraine.
They are sending $33 billion.

Why 33?
33 degrees of masonry
3 + 3 = 6 / number of the beast
These people love their numerology

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
Why would the Russians nuke the region they are trying to claim that is populated by Russians? This rhetoric is below toddler level.
The MSM and NATO governments will push the narrative that Russia "miscalculated" and is "faltering" or "failing" in its attempts to achieve its objectives in Ukraine. So, an NBC (nuclear/bio/chemical) attack by Putin would be an expected "act of desperation" to save the war and his position. If an NBC device/munition goes off in eastern Ukraine, NATO and the West will claim that regime change in Russia is the only adequate response.

When Pelosi, Schiff, and the others visited Zelensky recently, the most important meetings were likely between the State, Defense, and three-letter agency representatives they brought with them to meet with their Ukrainian counterparts out-of-sight of journalists while the politicians mugged for the cameras. They likely discussed what the response would be if say, an NBC device happened to be used on the eastern front somewhere. I'm fairly sure the Russians are aware that plans like this are going forward, and they likely have their own teams trying to foil and/or expose the frame jobs before they can happen.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
The MSM and NATO governments will push the narrative that Russia "miscalculated" and is "faltering" or "failing" in its attempts to achieve its objectives in Ukraine. So, an NBC (nuclear/bio/chemical) attack by Putin would be an expected "act of desperation" to save the war and his position. If an NBC device/munition goes off in eastern Ukraine, NATO and the West will claim that regime change in Russia is the only adequate response.

When Pelosi, Schiff, and the others visited Zelensky recently, the most important meetings were likely between the State, Defense, and three-letter agency representatives they brought with them to meet with their Ukrainian counterparts out-of-sight of journalists while the politicians mugged for the cameras. They likely discussed what the response would be if say, an NBC device happened to be used on the eastern front somewhere. I'm fairly sure the Russians are aware that plans like this are going forward, and they likely have their own teams trying to foil and/or expose the frame jobs before they can happen.

Pretty much. When US big name politicians go on safari walks bad things happen not long after.

John McCain, Hillary etc.

They have meetings and then "meetings" to flesh out their glowie OPs. It isnt done over the phone or any electronic device because what they discuss in those meetings would lead to an execution sentence.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Why would the Russians nuke the region they are trying to claim that is populated by Russians? This rhetoric is below toddler level.

The same reason why Assad would gas people when he is winning. Because Western-based lunatics want to destroy Russia and China and if they need to kill as many of us as possible then that is a risk they are willing to take.

Mountaineer

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
The same reason why Assad would gas people when he is winning. Because Western-based lunatics want to destroy Russia and China and if they need to kill as many of us as possible then that is a risk they are willing to take.
My point exactly.

Qivar

Pigeon
Non-Christian
Hello everyone.
I have been following this thread and the official war update one from time to time, some good takeaways here.
Where do you follow the war? I gave up trying to find reliable news because during war both sides are not likely to be transparent.

What I have been following for a while is a twitter account which has some great insight into Russian history and optics,
invaluable information considering how hard it is to comprehend the Russian character.

Here is a thread about the upcoming WWII victory parade and what Russia might decide to do then.
The account posts some good videos and documentation

FrancisK

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
Another neocon and a hypocrite unless he also condemned George W. Bush in the past.

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT… Florida Daily: Rick Scott: U.S. Needs to ‘Stand Up to Thugs Like Xi and Putin’

We don’t need to stand up to anyone, well actually I take that back as now we do since we’ve put ourselves in such a weak position globally. Not that long ago we could have bent any country to our will without a boot on the ground or plane in the sky but we gave all that up like idiots for no reason. Obama killed it, Trump tried to bring it back and Biden buried it….

MrFreezy

Banned
Catholic

Putin apologizes to Israel for Hitler comments as Zelensky slams Nazi rhetoric​

Really hard to believe…
Boo.jpg

I guess thats what makes Clown World the only reality there is. Stuff like that boggles my mind. You kill a few hundred or thousand Ukrainians a day for a good cause. And then you go and apologize for a "comment" about some juice! Sounds good to me. I hope he didnt hurt their feelings!