Lounge of Russian-Ukrainian War

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
Can someone translate what exactly is going on in those two videos? I get that these two men are being arrested for posting pro-Russian social media content. The second video is apparently produced by Ukie gestapo as a warning to dissidents, is that right?

Stoyan

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Can someone translate what exactly is going on in those two videos? I get that these two men are being arrested for posting pro-Russian social media content. The second video is apparently produced by Ukie gestapo as a warning to dissidents, is that right?
I mean, I could translate, but I'm too laaayyzeee. Yes, that is correct interpretation. Apparently these men were too careless for their own good, in demonstrating pro-Russian views in their community. The cops were going door to door to houses of suspected dissidents, and checking if they have pro-Russian memes on their phones. If they found any, you know the drill.

The Ukrainian police said that the people that they captured were "very dangerous", "collaborators", "saboteurs", "enemies of the people", and so on. I took a look at those cops and it seems that going around and arresting people is all they do. They didn't even have a day in battle. And if real enemies would be lacking, they would just capture dissidents instead.

In modern Ukraine, the "others" are people who display pro-Russian sentiment, or anti-Zelensky regime sentiment.

Last edited:

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
These scumbags in Kiev are sending tens of thousands of middle-aged bus drivers and plumbers to get slaughtered in the Donbas while their shock troops are back home arresting political dissidents STASI-style?! This is the regime that we're supposed to worship as the epitome of western liberty and goodness?

The most shocking part here seems to be that the videos were produced by the authorities themselves, or at least by a state-sanctioned media that is embedded with them, in order to intimidate the population, right?

Stoyan

Kingfisher
Orthodox
That's right, as an example to others. Don't put your head up or you'll get more of the same, Russki!

Here is another such "patriotic hero", brandishing his state-issued firearm at religious people, goers of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the Moscovian patriarchate. Fighting against Federation troops no fun, they can kill you. Orthodox grandmothers can't fight back. Such a "brave man", who bullying the unarmed civilians!

Last edited:

TruckDriver9

Woodpecker
"On the territory of the Kharkiv region, broadcasts began on the radio with an appeal to the Ukrainian formations with a call to lay down their arms and detailed instructions for surrendering.
At the same time, the instructions say that, if necessary, the soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine can liquidate their commanders if they prevent them from crossing over to the Russian side.
Anyone who accepts this offer is guaranteed life and return to their families after the end of hostilities."

Horus

Ostrich
Catholic
Gold Member
Does anyone have any links to what really went on during the 2014 revolution? I'm sure there's plenty here, but I'm looking for something that cuts through the propaganda.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Retired general thought a video game was a real Russia Ukraine battle.

FS6di4wWAAAYt55