Lounge of Russian-Ukrainian War

Pointy Elbows

Kingfisher
Orthodox
It would take a fairly large amount of copium for your altenative story with fake tatoos, crisis actors etc to be true, level 1000 psyop...

Meanwhile in the Donbass trenches:

I understand the morbid humor in this, but it is infuriating. There are good and decent Ukrainian men being drafted or duped into service. They think they are going into battle with the sacred blessing of St. Javelin and the invincible technical capacity of the US MIC. Instead, they get dead batteries and "kill shots" that often bounce off their enemy's armor. Then they get return fire from a main battle tank.

Some poor sap died whilst googling about javelin misfires. Imagine the helplessness, humiliation, and rage that guy felt at the end of his life.

They screwed up. They trusted their government and the US government. They figured this is a heroic fight with a good faith partner. Big mistake. Someday, if the truth ever comes to light, Ukrainians are going to hate us. Well, enough of them asked for it. Now they are getting it.

Stoyan

Banned
Orthodox
Arestovich performs a Feudian slip, gives away the thinking process of the EU globalists. They absolutely fear like fire the rebirth of the Rus civilization, a union of the Russian Federation, Belarus, and the Ukrainians. This is why they want to keep Rus divided and weak. Specifically they want to keep Ukraine split apart from the rest of Russia, and hostile to it. They fear that a unified Orthodox Rus civilization will put an end to their rainbow culture.

I don't mean that a new Russian Empire would necessarily invade the EU. In fact, I think that it is highly unlikely, and would be outright stupid. Russia has plenty problems of it's own that it needs to fix. There is no need for further conquest.

However the EU globalists are claiming that like almost the entire Europe is at threat of Russian invasion. That's what they are saying.

Last edited:

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Weird thing to say, sounds like a threat:

I would say only room temperature IQs would believe that but considering the last few years, unfortunately it can be a talking point.

At this point conventional weaponry obliterates anything with a human in or near it far faster than you can replace it with something at the back in reserve. Whatever weapons are behind closed doors we could use I wonder how fast the war would be over once it became kinetic.

The thought of a large army walking through the EU and remaining in one piece is absurd. WW1 proved that theory already.

mountainaire

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
I understand the morbid humor in this, but it is infuriating. There are good and decent Ukrainian men being drafted or duped into service. They think they are going into battle with the sacred blessing of St. Javelin and the invincible technical capacity of the US MIC. Instead, they get dead batteries and "kill shots" that often bounce off their enemy's armor. Then they get return fire from a main battle tank.

Some poor sap died whilst googling about javelin misfires. Imagine the helplessness, humiliation, and rage that guy felt at the end of his life.

They screwed up. They trusted their government and the US government. They figured this is a heroic fight with a good faith partner. Big mistake. Someday, if the truth ever comes to light, Ukrainians are going to hate us. Well, enough of them asked for it. Now they are getting it.
Zelensky already evacuated his co-ethnics weeks before the invasion, so anyone remaining in Ukraine is fodder as far as he's concerned.

Going strong

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Zelensky already evacuated his co-ethnics weeks before the invasion, so anyone remaining in Ukraine is fodder as far as he's concerned.

I'm hearing that Ukraine is now mobilising women, so it's Zelensky sacrificing more fodder, and therefore the infamous saying should be : "the West will fight Russia to the last Ukrainian man, and then to the last Ukrainian woman"...

Weird thing to say, sounds like a threat:

^Well, just thinking aloud here, but why not add Belarusian and Hungarian troops, too, just like I wrote about here a few months ago:

Post in thread 'Siege of Kiev' https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/siege-of-kiev.41514/post-1582131

Indeed, a (hypothetical) army made up of Russians, denazified Ukrainians, Belarussians and excellent red-pill Orban's Hungarians, would take Vienna and Munich in 2 days. What would stop them? A bunch of soy blue-haired Western "soldiers", with little ammunition left (reportedly, most of NATO ammo has been given to Ukraine - and already smuggled out to distant places) ? A nuclear strike that no NATO leader would dare order?

At the very minimum, V. Putin should consider taking Moldova and Latvia right after Ukraine, Ukraine being the only big un-soy army facing him... And if he can convince Orban (who hates the woke EU), they could take together Austria/Germany, daring NATO to launch an unthinkable nuclear strike.

In any case, once Ukraine has surrendered (by the end of Summer) and is denazified, the Russians will have very interesting options, and all their enemies (except the US/UK) will be terrified and frankly speaking, ready to negotiate or surrender at once. Especially as NATO would never order a nuclear first strike.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Arestovich performs a Feudian slip, gives away the thinking process of the EU globalists. They absolutely fear like fire the rebirth of the Rus civilization, a union of the Russian Federation, Belarus, and the Ukrainians. This is why they want to keep Rus divided and weak. Specifically they want to keep Ukraine split apart from the rest of Russia, and hostile to it. They fear that a unified Orthodox Rus civilization will put an end to their rainbow culture.

I don't mean that a new Russian Empire would necessarily invade the EU. In fact, I think that it is highly unlikely, and would be outright stupid. Russia has plenty problems of it's own that it needs to fix. There is no need for further conquest.

However the EU globalists are claiming that like almost the entire Europe is at threat of Russian invasion. That's what they are saying.
That or his statements are just projection of the obvious... he's accepted inwardly that he knows Ukrainians cant win and that they will harbor resentment against Russia, but also against the West that sold them down the river. The Ukranian Army is very tough, say what you will about the Nazi element, but he's not wrong, that there are a lot of battle hardened folks in their forces.
If they had a military that was supported by a political class that actually cared about them, they would be more intelligent in their choice of areas to defend. I've been reading there are growing rifts between the .mil leadership and Zelensky's office.
Maybe God will solve this with a Coup.... that would be a miraculous turn of events.

As far as why Ukraine is a contentions point for Europeans: I think its less about Orthodox Christianity and more about the geographic location of Ukraine being the gates of Europe. The people of Davos dont care enough about cultures and peoples to get into the nuance of XYZ religion or XYZ social identity except to play up the division of wars. They want a weak Russia because they want to dictate the terms of energy price acquisition from them, as opposed to the Russians demanding the price.

I agree, I dont really see Russia trying to invade Europe. Where would they go?
Invading a NATO country would push the issue on Nuclear War, and is not something Russian leadership would be pursuing.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
At the very minimum, V. Putin should consider taking Moldova and Latvia right after Ukraine, Ukraine being the only big un-soy army facing him... And if he can convince Orban (who hates the woke EU), they could take together Austria/Germany, daring NATO to launch an unthinkable nuclear strike.

In any case, once Ukraine has surrendered (by the end of Summer) and is denazified, the Russians will have very interesting options, and all their enemies (except the US/UK) will be terrified and frankly speaking, ready to negotiate or surrender at once. Especially as NATO would never order a nuclear first strike.

Why Latvia in particular? Is it because they are mistreating their Russian minority?

Estonia looks like a better target, since it surrounds Kaliningrad.

In any case, from now on, the Balts are going to think twice before they start mistreating their Russian minority, or even think about blockading Kaliningrad. No amount of NATO presence on their territory is going to prevent them from getting Kalibred, SMERCHed and GRADed to bits in a matters of hours. Chances are Vlad's neighbors are going to be more neighborly from now on.

Last edited:
The tattooed POW's accent in that short clip is all you have to go by here, could he have possibly taken on the Russian accent to bridge the cultural gap and gain sympathy from his captors and interrogators? Could he have had enough of an exposure in his life to Russians, through his extended family, mass media etc, to pick it up?

He speaks with Russian accent because Russian is his native tongue. He was with the marines in Mariupol, so he's from the 36th separate marine brigade - Crimea boys.
Don't forget that before the 2014 events, large percentage of ukraine population spoke primarily in Russian - especially in the south and east of the country.

JoeChill

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Biden threw Zelensky under the bus.

Ukrainian officials pushed back Saturday against President Joe Biden’s claim that President Volodymyr Zelensky “didn’t want to hear it” when U. intelligence gathered information that Russia was preparing to invade.

Adviser Mykhailo Podolia bluntly called Biden’s allegation “absurd,” the BBC reported – blaming Biden for his refusal to hammer Russia with preventative sanctions that could have short-circuited Putin’s invasion plans.

“It is absurd to accuse a country of resisting the aggressor for more than 100 days, which prevails if key countries have failed to stop Russia as a precaution,” Podolia said.

“The phrase ‘did not want to hear’ probably needs clarification,” Zelensky spokesman Sergei Nikiforov told a Ukrainian news outlet, describing multiple phone calls between the two leaders in which they discussed intelligence findings in detail.

Biden’s finger-pointing came at a Democratic fundraiser in Los Angeles Friday night, as he discussed his work to rally and solidify support for Ukraine as the war enters its fourth month.

“Nothing like this has happened since World War II. I know a lot of people thought I was maybe exaggerating. But I knew we had data to sustain he” — meaning Russian President Vladimir Putin — “was going to go in, off the border.”

“There was no doubt,” Biden said. “And Zelensky didn’t want to hear it.”

Although Zelensky has inspired people with his leadership during the war, his preparation for the invasion — or lack thereof — has remained a controversial issue.

In the weeks before the war began on Feb. 24, Zelensky publicly bristled as Biden administration officials repeatedly warned that a Russian invasion was highly likely.

At the time, Zelensky was also concerned that the drumbeat of war was unsettling Ukraine’s fragile economy.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
^Such a load of crap from the JY Post, Ukraine was egged on by the neocons and used as a battering ram against Russia. If it wasn't for them, Ukraine would have accepted the very reasonable Minsk accords and war would have been averted. The Ukraine would have still been the largest country in Europe.

As Gonzalo Lira and others have noted, with the Ukrainian defeat on the battlefront being harder to hide, we are now seeing the blame game take off, and of course in this case, more misdirections and BS from the same sources that have created the Ukraine narrative propaganda.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
b1593cecfe275fe8.jpeg

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant