Lounge of Russian-Ukrainian War

^^
From wiki:
"The military currently maintains a force of 2,368 active duty members. The bulk of its equipment and forces were inherited from the Armed Forces of Serbia and Montenegro"

12 x soviet D-30 towed howitzers /122mm/
18 x yugoslav M-94 MLRS
around 100 APCs of various kind
some trucks and SUVs
1 cessna airplane
0 tanks
0 self-propelled howitzers

Last edited:

Stoyan

Pelican
Orthodox
Montenegro is now supplying Ukraine.

I propose Montenegro to change their flag from the double headed eagle to the trident.

Before:
iu

After:
1655064011284.png

Pointy Elbows

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Does anyone have any idea what happened to the user who used to post here named 'El Draque' ?
I know he was in Ukraine but he seems to have been banned...
Agreed. He had valuable input, if a bit un-conventional for some here. I don't know what happened. I'd like to get more in-country posters, even if they are contrary at times. No need for an echo chamber. Even Ukrainian leadership is admitting things are grim, so such input could be enlightening.

iop890

Peacock
Orthodox
Gold Member
Has https://orthochristian.com/ been blocked? I'm unable to access it from the UK.
Hasn't been working for me lately either. It went down for a day or two near the start of the war and it turned out to be unrelated to current events according to a friend that writes for them. I can ask again I suppose but hopefully it will be back in a day or two like last time.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member