Lounge of Russian-Ukrainian War

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
It seems Ukraine is entering the "blindly strike out in rage" phase, realizing they are totally powerless against Russia and just hitting civilian targets left and right, even shooting at children in Keeeeeeeev.

Meanwhile, the t shirted Zelensky announced they are about to retake not just the Donbass but also Crimeea.

I've never seen a country behave this way. Imagine if the French (who had what was considered the best army and best defences in Europe in 1935) just pouted and kept insisting the world owed them weapons and how they would soon be striking Berlin instead of realizing they were out maneuvered, their defenses defeated, and sued for peace? It's so incredibly childish and stupid. And people are dying while Zelensky plays fantasyland.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
It seems Ukraine is entering the "blindly strike out in rage" phase, realizing they are totally powerless against Russia and just hitting civilian targets left and right, even shooting at children in Keeeeeeeev.

Meanwhile, the t shirted Zelensky announced they are about to retake not just the Donbass but also Crimeea.

I've never seen a country behave this way. Imagine if the French (who had what was considered the best army and best defences in Europe in 1935) just pouted and kept insisting the world owed them weapons and how they would soon be striking Berlin instead of realizing they were out maneuvered, their defenses defeated, and sued for peace? It's so incredibly childish and stupid. And people are dying while Zelensky plays fantasyland.

Never trust a ((((Zelenskyy))))

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Bit ironic.
'They' may say it's to protect Europe.

Yet Europe needs to be protected from Europe...

The EU and UK needs protecting from the USA neocons at this point. Whilst the USA can get its act together despite the stupidity on show it can get factories operational within a short timeframe and has access to vast amounts of resources even with the Green Agenda going full throttle and globalism hollowing out its industry.

Britain and the EU has no such luxury. Britain relies on a lot of imports and those come via ship or truck which can be stopped en-route by other countries seizing them for their own use.

This is malice on a grand scale.

Belgrano

Hummingbird
Gold Member
From RWA:
Translated a meme that has been going around Telegram a lot. “There's a grain of truth in every joke”, as they say, but it's a pretty tragic state of affairs.

FVU_vnuXoAExep6

Belgrano

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Louise wants to speak to the manager:

FVUNVORXwAEkoG8

She continues:

You, @Pontifex, ARE EXCUSING HITLER. You, the Head of the Church, are excusing NAZIS. You have disgusted an entire continent. The damage is irreparable, you should resign as Pope and allow a man of God to take over the Holy See. May God forgive your wild narcissism!
@JoeBiden, I’m not kidding, should summon the Papal Nuncio who has Ambassadorial status for the Vatican and give him a real dressing down. If @Pontifex, wants to play POLITICS where he has NO AUTHORITY WHATEVER, to lick the boots of Nazis, treat him as a secular leader on this.

Unhinged.

Well, in her own words: Your ego has consumed you, you are shilling for the devil.
I think the irony of that statement is lost on her.

dicknixon72

Pelican
Twice married, twice divorced. This is not a happy woman.

Mensch disclosed in May, 2016 that she was diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), which made her realize she was "self medicating" with wine for stress, and as a result, has thus almost completely given up alcohol.[89] She has also commented, on BBC TV's Question Time during a debate on calls to decriminalise hard drugs, about taking hard drugs in her twenties, and subsequently told the press: "It is something that I regret incredibly, that, in my youth, I messed with my brain. I said 'we all do stupid things when we are young'. It's had long-term mental health effects on me. It's caused me to be more anxious than I need to be."[90][91]

You don't say?

Kraken team got hit

"Captured assault rifles CZ Bren 2, documents and other rubbish of bandits from the Kraken."

"The first of 7 Estonian armored vehicles "Mamba Mk2 EE", recently handed over to the Ukrainian nationalist detachment "Kraken", was successfully destroyed by Russian fighters."

There are still 6 left.

"The Mamba Mk2 EE armored vehicles that arrived from Estonia to Ukraine were handed over to the Kraken detachment, which is the Kharkiv division of the nationalist Azov regiment. The Kraken squad is known for executing Russian prisoners of war."