Lounge of Russian-Ukrainian War

Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian
What a fag.

Having the support of Johnson means about as much as having the support of Eritrea.

51280547112_b7e744c95a_c.jpg

Bird

Pelican
Catholic

Today, the NATO summit opens in Madrid, where the Western countries will declare Russia their worst enemy.

While the representatives of the 30 countries of the Alliance, as well as partners and candidates, will consider the strategic concept until 2030, Roskosmos is releasing satellite photos of the summit venue and the very "decision-making centers" that support the Ukrainian Nationalists support.

At the same time, we provide the coordinates of the facilities. Just in case:

38.897542, -77.036505
38.870960, -77.055935
51.503049, -0.127727
48.870433, 2.316842
52.519903, 13.368921
50.879986, 4.425771

Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian

Too flattering for Justine.

One thing I've observed and get the whiff of, is that these people pay huge sums of money to tell them what to do and what to say.

For example, Biden's handlers paid about $6.4 million to have some experts come up with the phrase "Ultra MAGA".

I also suspect a similar sum was paid to concoct the term "Putin price hike".

And these terms were instantly twigged on by people who are not stupid, as odd.

I believe the the UK Con Party paid money to have some experts tell them to stand in that ridiculous legz akimbo pose.

And Theresa May probably had consultants dream up that ridiculous walk she did.

These people have no power whatsoever, and no individuality, or conviction.

They just want to find out what will keep their polling numbers the highest, as they roll out their globalist mandates.

And they can't even do that.

Maybe they should try whatever Zelensky is on.

IM3000

Pelican
What's the summary?
It's a novel about a man working in the highest political circles of France and his struggles with himself, his family and death. Like all of this author's novels, it's a pretty dark assessment of the status quo of the psychology of the Western man and the society he lives in. Since "Destruction" is set in the political circles, large parts of the book describe how the operate in a Western democracy.
His main themes are always society, sex, relationships, religion & nihilism.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
This is one of the best assessments I've seen on that topic, from Gonzalo Lira. I think he's more in tune with the inner mechanics of western organizational dynamics, being an American businessman, vs Houellebecq who is a kind of French cafe philosopher. Not that Houellebeq's persepctive isn't interesting, but GL's is more relevant here:

Lira's been a bit of a d*** lately, but there is no question that he's put up some quality work, including his recent vlogs on Ukraine and geopolitics.

EuropeanCanon

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
It's a novel about a man working in the highest political circles of France and his struggles with himself, his family and death. Like all of this author's novels, it's a pretty dark assessment of the status quo of the psychology of the Western man and the society he lives in. Since "Destruction" is set in the political circles, large parts of the book describe how the operate in a Western democracy.
His main themes are always society, sex, relationships, religion & nihilism.
Houllebeq been described as dark is an understatement. Light cannot escape from the surface of his novels LOL but as a summary of the state of man and his environment without God he is accurate. Atomised is one of the most disturbing things I have ever read