Lounge of Russian-Ukrainian War

FrancisK

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
It's frustrating not being able to effectively communicate to normies that this conflict is fundamentally not about Russia invading and victimizing the Ukraine, but about the GAE and ZOG attacking and attempting to victimize Russia. Most in the West just don't want to hear it and will call you a conspiracy theorist and fascist the moment you try to steer the conversation in that direction. As the war has gone on, the West and its supporters have become increasingly deranged so that if you so much as bring up Stepan Bandera and his Nazi ties you are effectively a propagandist for the Kremlin.

Try going with common reasoning instead, things that can't be disputed. Say "Ukraine wanted to join NATO, what would the USA do if Mexico decided to join up with China or Russia?".....they can't shame label their way out of that question. Once you jump to the more technical deep stuff then you are going to lose your audience, it's completely counter productive. If you can get them to see it from a different lens it may open up for them on their own.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
The globalists aren't happy about how quickly Russia is assimilating Ukraine and that the Ukrainian civilians aren't putting up more resistance:

Pointy Elbows

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I missed out on the "Mariupol files." What' that about?

Hunter Biden's laptop is safe and secure in FBI custody. Bootleg copies are floating around on the webs, creating minor stir. As the primary source evidence is in the FBI's hands, nothing will happen.

"Azovstal biolab" was not something taken too seriously here, as metals plants don't seem conducive to decent bioresearch. But rest assured, the same type of people attending to Hunter's laptop are attending to any interests in the other confirmed/admitted Ukraine/US biolabs. If nefarious stuff happened there, news won't be forthcoming from the US side.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Can someone explain me why Ukranian nationalists are giving their lives for their Jewish internationalist leadership?

Zelensky and his whole entourage is Jewish, in case the Ukranian nationalists win, Ukraine will become become a full European state with gay marriage, interracial idealising, holocaust monuments, anti-christian policy, abortion and international Jewish capital rule.

I understand the historic context of a fight against Russia as in WW2. But the Zelensky rulership has 0 national interest in my view.

What's your take on this?

As far as I can understand, many simply hate Russia that much. They would rather get the chance to kill Russia and conquer it, and have a chance with the chews, before surrender. I think these men are somewhere between 30-40% of the population.

The other great mass, fears Russia, but isn't willing to die for it. But they get bullied or forced into fighting by the smaller half who wants a deathmatch with Russia. It's very common for families to be threatened at gunpoint, men have had their wives threated unless they fight, so the huge majority is simply forced to march to their deaths.

It will come to Europe and then America too if Russia does not fall, it's 100% part and parcel of the great depopulation.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Can someone explain me why Ukranian nationalists are giving their lives for their Jewish internationalist leadership?

Zelensky and his whole entourage is Jewish, in case the Ukranian nationalists win, Ukraine will become become a full European state with gay marriage, interracial idealising, holocaust monuments, anti-christian policy, abortion and international Jewish capital rule.

I understand the historic context of a fight against Russia as in WW2. But the Zelensky rulership has 0 national interest in my view.

What's your take on this?
My guess is they are very poor people, from a poor region of the world, and outside information like this is almost impossible for them to come by. The Ukrainian Neo-Nazi's are funded and supported by the same people who fund and support ISIS. And ISIS is the same thing, a bunch of poor and angry young men willing to die to kill other Muslims because Israel told them to do so.

The sad thing is that again the truth of WW2 is being made out to be something it isn't. Hitler had Bandara arrested and didn't want him around until the war was turning against the Axis and he then released him and asked him to help in the fight against the Bolsheviks. More so, the Axis always made sure that the truth was the war was not against Russia, it was against the Bolsheviks.

Helmsman

Robin
Protestant
As far as I can understand, many simply hate Russia that much. They would rather get the chance to kill Russia and conquer it, and have a chance with the chews, before surrender. I think these men are somewhere between 30-40% of the population.
Ukraine experienced the Holodomor and the wrath of Stalin. It's understandable that those who aren't red-pilled on history still hate the descendants of those who starved and murdered their great-grandparents. I don't support Ukraine in the conflict, but I understand where normies are coming from.

Edelweiss

Robin
Orthodox
I missed out on the "Mariupol files." What' that about?

Hunter Biden's laptop is safe and secure in FBI custody. Bootleg copies are floating around on the webs, creating minor stir. As the primary source evidence is in the FBI's hands, nothing will happen.

"Azovstal biolab" was not something taken too seriously here, as metals plants don't seem conducive to decent bioresearch. But rest assured, the same type of people attending to Hunter's laptop are attending to any interests in the other confirmed/admitted Ukraine/US biolabs. If nefarious stuff happened there, news won't be forthcoming from the US side.
By Mariupol files I simply meant the Hunter Biden and Biolabs saga.

I honestly was looking forward to hearing more from Russia about the biolabs...

I guess we have to wait and see.

Maybe a little off-topic and overly nostalgic but as an aviation enthousiast I'm really sad the Mriya (largest plane ever) got lost. Was this planned from either side or just a coincidence?
They had more than enough intel from the U.S to know what was about to happen. They could have moved the plane somewhere else, but chose not to - either because they were afraid that it would tip off the Russians, or because they wanted to cash in on the insurance.

You'd think Russia would love to get it's hands on it.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
They had more than enough intel from the U.S to know what was about to happen. They could have moved the plane somewhere else, but chose not to - either because they were afraid that it would tip off the Russians, or because they wanted to cash in on the insurance.

I meant the aircraft itself was used by Russia several times for giant cargo and by other countries and was a marvel of engineering, an icon in transportation in general. You'd think the Russians would've secured it.

You don't just build another one again as the "other" one was just a parts plane.

It's a giant loss, pun intended and quite important in this conflict in my opinion. What really happened to this 2 billion $ plane?

Last edited:
I meant the aircraft itself was used by Russia several times for giant cargo and by other countries and was a marvel of engineering, an icon in transportation in general.
Even the U.S dot mil used it. When the hajis begun to seriously harass supply lines in Iraq and basically cut off Baghdad from the rest of the world, Mriya was hired to deliver supplies - I think it was in 04.

You'd think the Russians would've secured it.
They would have to steal it and fly it out - impossible for many reasons

You don't just build another one again as the "other" one was just a parts plane.
I've got no idea about aviation engineering, but if the soviets were able to build it, why not modern Russia ? It only requires a lot of money and skilled engineers

It's a giant loss, pun intended and quite important in this conflict in my opinion. What really happened to this 2 billion $ plane?
For more than a month - from 24 February to 31 March / 1 April - the airfield was in Russian hands and under heavy artillery fire from the Ukrainians. During that time things just happened:

27.02.2022 - "That's all. It is reported that during the fighting around the Gostomel airfield, the one largest and most lifting aircraft An-225 "Mriya" was destroyed. At the same time, the Antonov employees themselves claim that the second side (hull) was destroyed."

"Video of the dying An-225 "Mriya" and equipment at the Gostomel airfield near Kyiv after the artillery shelling of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the first days of the fighting."

Zanardi

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Try going with common reasoning instead, things that can't be disputed. Say "Ukraine wanted to join NATO, what would the USA do if Mexico decided to join up with China or Russia?".
So, the right to self-determination doesn't apply to Ukraine and/or Mexico?

FrancisK

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
So, the right to self-determination doesn't apply to Ukraine and/or Mexico?

The point is Russia is protecting their interests just as the USA would and definitely does, I'm sure you realize that.

The statement isn't about Ukraine or mexico it is about illustrating that the narrative against Russia is hypocritical and flawed.

But to your question, no it doesn't apply when their actions affect a stronger power....that's just the reality of it, there are no "rights".

Last edited: